Great Job on the weapons, but my team and I all agree that the M-24 Desert could be less bright and white-ish.

If you could give it a slightly darker brown/tan tint, it would be perfect. Love the M110 as well! Good Job!

Re: M24

Can do but be advised that I was using the original A2 textures (which were VBS1) so yeah, I'll work on the tones a bit.

Re: TMR erros.

Somebody else PM'd Me about this and not sure what the issue is as it references the newer and older (I have the newer one installed) and the only issue I get is when I use a BIS suppressor I get an error about recoil, which may be your issue as well. I'm getting some vague problems and figure somewhere somehow TMR isn't being activated as I have it activated under my A3 (no launcher or activation software) and the suppressor issue is all I get, which is why I don't use BIS suppressors.

Re: L115 accuracy

Seems using 1019m/s isn't what is good I guess. It should be noted that the A2 version was basically (after poking around the config) was really another Barret rifle, used the AS50 magazines and Barret magazines respectively, so you'd get .50 cal dynamics not .338 which is yes, I used Wiki for this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.338_Lapua_Magnum

I'll move it down to 910m/s and see how that goes on the next update.

Re: HK417

It could be a bit lighter maybe, but for now it's good enough as it's more "factory fresh".

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

Some donated sounds from taumargin again, the M24 and the Barret:

Edited by EricJ

Re: M24

Seems using 1019m/s isn't what is good I guess. It should be noted that the A2 version was basically (after poking around the config) was really another Barret rifle, used the AS50 magazines and Barret magazines respectively, so you'd get .50 cal dynamics not .338 which is yes, I used Wiki for this:

great that you consider doing that, but maybe you could give it the values of the M320 LRR, which is already in-game? I do not know too much about the subject, but I do not think it should become a one-hit-kill no matter where you hit your target.

I'll check into it, but I figure using real world values was a consideration, i.e. "realism" rather than always sticking to BIS values all of the time, which believe it or not in some cases I tend to stray from.

But unfortunately with 1.10 I'm noticing recoil errors, i.e. not finding custom (but BIS ones work fine of course) values able to be added, only ones that seem to work now are BIS values.

And speaking of BIS, got the AKM added:

wip258.jpg

And the magazine is missing because it's unloaded.

Edited by EricJ

That M107 sound effect sounds really driven. Like some kind of heavily pushed brickwall limiter or distortion EricJ. Might be just youtube?

Might be, or A3 in general... not sure but I probably need to lower the db again and that will probably help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.338_Lapua_Magnum

Stated MV for the L115A3 from the British Army is 936m/s. The .338 ammunition I made for the UKF L115A3 had airFriction = -0.0005166; - I derived it from a Lapua ballistics graph (think it was for their B408 Lockbase). Though IRL I've seen the British Army using RUAG Swiss P L916 - I couldn't find a graph to derive such a coefficient from on that particular round.

Cool, I'll apply that to the stats.

Maybe I'm taking a too long of a break.... been spending more time with J-SERE online so I've been doing some shooting and stuff like that. Been getting some good ffeedback as well from them, most like the SCAR-H with the FHQ EOTECH/3X Magnifier combo seems a good one to go with. Next up are the "Clean" versions of the LRR which... I dont know how to particularly name this for some odd reason. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

wip259.jpg

And by far the easiest to get in game so far.... Shown with a Leopold ER/T scope.

Also in Woodland as well. I'll also look into doing the silencer for the weapon as well, as it's not too difficult.

Dude, you're a machine! How do you do it so fast? Great work!

PS: You seem to have learned from a good source, which was it, if I may ask?

any chance we can get a Tac 50 with a later update ? i realy love this pack (one small other question, please update the config with correct calibre info as i still see guns showing 5.56mm while they are in fact a other calibre [will post examples later when i started up ARMA 3])

tac-50-a1-r2-long.jpg

Maybe I'm taking a too long of a break.... been spending more time with J-SERE online so I've been doing some shooting and stuff like that. Been getting some good ffeedback as well from them, most like the SCAR-H with the FHQ EOTECH/3X Magnifier combo seems a good one to go with. Next up are the "Clean" versions of the LRR which... I dont know how to particularly name this for some odd reason. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 01:33 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip259.jpg

And by far the easiest to get in game so far.... Shown with a Leopold ER/T scope.

Also in Woodland as well. I'll also look into doing the silencer for the weapon as well, as it's not too difficult.

You are amazing! I am baffled by how quick you manage to do all that stuff.

Why not stick with L115A3 for the name? And another thing - is it somehow possible to adjust the characters left hand slightly to avoid the clipping as seen in your picture? It's not a major issue, but would be nice. Other than that I can't wait for the next update :)

I'm not trying to go completely crazy on the sniper rifles but may do it, maybe not.

L115A3 sounds perfect. And I'll see what I can do about the clipping, I figured BIS would have done something about it since its their anim not mine.

I think the CUP team will probably port it over, since one of the members is from ACE. I don't know as I had to turn down the offer to join them, I have enough on the plate...

Edited by EricJ

Took a peek at the anim for the M24, which serves (or served in A2 as well) and not feeling it as right now its not even ready to be tweaked yet. Maybe when I'm in a better mood to do animations I may fix it. It's not too bad but I'd have to recreate the animation which... I'm not willing to do just yet. And I find it strange that it was used in A2 BAF as well, even though it clips like that.

I like the M24, solid Sniper in my eyes :)

M24A2 "SpecOps" Version with Supressor

arma29qr1i.jpg

This one is one of my favorites, Cheytac M200 + Supressor

arma12sow3.jpg

To answer your question yes HitmanTwoActual, there is a new sound courtesy of taumargin for the M24, I showcased it one or two pages back if I remember correctly.