Thanks!

I think maybe you should make a ending of this pack……I mean finish what you have to do and make final version of it.And then you can focus on other mods and we can also make good use of this weapon pack:)

True but there's still tweaks ahead and other stuff so it's not over yet, just now it's a good lull to worry about other projects more fully, etc.

Stop? He's just hitting his stride lol. Actually I've asked before, but I'm still not entirely sure if he sleeps. Either way your work is much appreciated and I use this pack every day.

Hahaahaha no I do get some sleep (8 to 9 hours...) but sometimes I got a project I gotta fix or work on and I don't want to go to bed... yet. So I am doing okay I just got some time on my hands.

You seema never sleep……anyway really good weapons and this weapon pack have been added as a common mod by our sqaurd.We all really love you,cheersï¼

Thanks again...

Next on the list:

Barret M107

LRR (From A2 BAF)

A tan version will fit it in the package

Regards Rat.NL

Thanks again...

Next on the list:

Barret M107

LRR (From A2 BAF)

Have you already started on those or plan to in the near future?

Also, you have any plans to change the left hand placement on the HK417 maybe have it grip the gun better or move it to the mag as RatNL suggested.

As for your question on why your weapon pack is liked, for me its the all around (modeling, sound, attachments) and I can't wait to see what you bring to the table with the M107 and LRR. Hopefully you can get really good sounds for them and maybe inclulde the explosive rounds for the M107 and abilty to attach the stock BI scopes for both.

Great work so far and keep it up!

Thanks

The current issue with the anims is that I'm sill trying to get a handle of that. Now if somebody who does anims wants to contribute to make it better sure...

Current plans for the LRR is to find the textures since the sample packs didn't include them (not sure if its okay if I find a PBO and extract the files and include them is okay).

Barret: Working that issue and yes will have explosive rounds. I need to get it in-game first and then go from there. Scopes yes, I already set the proxy on the weapon, and trying a technique for IR lasers (though it will be able to mount flashlights there too, but it'll look weird since it's on the top rail) to be fitted on the top rail.

Weapon camo textures.... down the road for now. Some parts are from the A2 M4 so I'ld have to remap a lot of the furtniture, in the future perhaps.

Some Barrett work:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip237.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip239.jpg

wip238.jpg

wip240.jpg

And tweaking the 417 hand position, I never liked it either RatNL but it was good to start from.

---------- Post added at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

Other than the retard ring finger (which I think I finally fixed) this is generally how it's going to look:

wip241.jpg

wip242.jpg

The M107 is looking good, hows the sound cause it should be like a cannon going off I think lol

Liking the hand placement on the 417

Again man keep up the good work

Thanks

No luck so far with the 107 sound. I may find one somewhere but at the moment tweaking the 417 hand placement. And for a note, this is the ONLY weapon I'll do this hand placement for since I think it's the weirdest way to hold a weapon.

---------- Post added at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 ----------

Okay after a few hours I came to this, and enjoy it as that's where I'm stopping at.

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip243.jpg

And as Linkage puts it, adding some "Gucci" to the UBR stock:

wip244.jpg

wip245.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:06 ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 ----------

A tan version will fit it in the package

Regards Rat.NL

I keep on missing this, tan version of?

The 417. If you look in the French weapon pack the hand anim for the 416 is what would fit this weapon perfect

Regards Rat.NL

Ahh flares for the EGLM... good catch Kgino1045, will be in the next update.

I've already spent a few hours on the anims, and I did say it was what was to be expected in the next release. I'm not chasing a hand position I find annoying and uncomfortable in real life. There are limits to my patience especially since everytime I move the fingers that ring finger seems to be the only one that goes retard. I'm happy with what I have so far.

Always that ring finger....... ;-) it was just a suggestion. But I can understand it's frustrating...

Regards Rat.NL

Eric, since every 50cal sniper addon does the M107, have you thought of downgrading to the M82 for variety's sake? Also are you planning to do multiple colors of the L115 (tan, black, green)?

Erm no... I haven't considered the M82, I got issues with the M107 as it is (for some reason I get an error when I pull the trigger saying there isn't an entry in the CfgRecoils when there is an entry...) and the LRR textures is what comes with BAF.

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

Always that ring finger....... ;-) it was just a suggestion. But I can understand it's frustrating...

Regards Rat.NL

It's real tedious work and can get frustrating at times while I've done my best to accommodate that's about as far as I want to go with it :D

---------- Post added at 11:33 ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 ----------

Okay go the recoil working, it uses the GM6 Lynx recoil values as they work and not the M107 values... strange.

Next to do:

- Sound for the Barret

- Inventory Images for the Barret

- Acquire textures for the BAF LRRs

- Get the LRRs in-game and working

After finding a sound on SoundBible.com, I adjusted it the sound for a value of db20. Since I've never fired the real weapon in real life... any thoughts or adjustments?

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

Thanks again

Regards Rat.NL

No problem, though after cooling down a bit I may look at the anims and see what I can do regardless.

---------- Post added at 13:31 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

And after a quick test I set the sound at db15, which makes it sound like a cannon (as was told to me by another player) but not too bad on the ears as well.

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

Okay.... after checking the anim that RatNL suggested (and me biting his head off unnecessarily, to which I humbly apologize as he was right and I was wrong), it was a much better anim than the "magazine hold":

wip246.jpg

wip247.jpg