- Fixed AKM, can no longer accept ANY attachments

On the flip side, would you consider slapping some rails on the AK as another variant of the gun to accommodate attachments?

Thanks for the update buddy. :)

Updated/fixed RC17 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC17

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks as always Foxhound!

@Modder:

Yes I intend to do so I just have to find a good system, though DoubleTapper is what I'm aiming to do in the future.

First an alibi

- M110 suppressor adjusted, now has recoil when mounted on the M110

And thanks Sonsalt6!

@Johnny look above at the Play With Six download link above, that version has keys for servers.

Hey Eric, I don't know if anyone has pointed it out, but when using the Mk17 EGLM when you go to reload the EGLM it switches you back to the semi-automatic firing mode.

No actually nobody has to be honest with you, is this an online or just an overall thing?

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Just checked it out both offline and online and didn't have this problem, when does this happen?

Hmmm okay, does it happen when nothing is going on or when you're shooting?

Okay, I'll see what I can do to reproduce it first and I'll see what the issue is.

---------- Post added at 15:46 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Well I'm scratching my head as I'm not real sure what the bug is as I'm unable to reproduce the error after testing it on the J-SERE server.

thanks again for yet another great update.

After having spent quite some time now with the L115A3 I still feel that it is lacking accuracy. Shooting at targets 1000m away usually results in a spreading up to what seems to be around 15 inches.

Edited by stoffl

Okay, what scope are you using? General conditions? I tried out prone (using TMR) on my custom range and used the Leopold ER/T, SOS, and the DMS and while I'm no expert shot, I was able to hit the target at 1000 meters. An Arma 3 ballistics expert can chime in but if wind is a factor as well as if this is online? Consistently it has a miss rate? Also what stance are you shooting at the particular movement, are you using the bipod?

And checking the ammo config there's no way to tweak the dispersion so I'm not sure what it is.

Edited by EricJ

I am using the LRPS from BI most of the time as well as the Leopold that came with massis Nato & Speznaz mod. Yes I am using the bipod + TMR shooting from prone. Wind is not a factor on our training-server. I usually hit my first shot(s) as well, but then it starts to deviate quite extreme. I think that waiting relatively long between shots (10-15sec) helps. Might it have something to do with the time it takes to "reset" the crosshair after shooting?

Probably, though I'm really not sure what you're expecting as the Zeiss optic (I couldn't find a Leopold) and the LRPS sway quite a lot compared to some other scopes I used.

Here's a short video I made anyway but as soon as the bullet leaves the barrel it does what it does. Not much else I can do for you.

First an alibi

- M110 suppressor adjusted, now has recoil when mounted on the M110

With RC17, I'm still having no recoil with the Surefire suppressors (both 5.56 and 7.62) as well as the M110 suppressor. When I use the vanilla suppressors in your ammo box (5.56 and 7.62), the recoil is there. I double checked and made sure I have the latest. This applies to both the SCARs and the M110.

Then it's something related to your install not mine, as I have recoil, and I get errors with TMR with the BIS suppressors, not the SureFires. And I'll post a video showing it as well.

Edited by EricJ

M24 becomes semi auto when surefire suppressor is attached.

Will you be making weapon specific suppressors?

The M107 accepts the suppressor but can't see it on the gun.

M107 I was planning on making a suppressor (eventually) and had pasted the wrong code in the muzzle slot, which IS active in RC17 (nice catch) and I didn't put the Muzzle proxy on the weapon.

M24... I think it's because it has only Semi, Burst, and Full Auto as part of the config. I just didn't take the time to configure it properly (nor had it crossed my mind) as the SureFires are more for assault rifles and the like. I think there is a generic suppressor available for it.

I may have to make a few specific ones down the road as it seems now.

Edited by EricJ

Good to know, this is a very nice mod, little bit more polishing and it will be amazing. Can't wait for future updates.

Thanks!

managed to find only one reference (believe it or not) and that was Clear and Present Danger (the movie) so I made a simple can based on that:

wip270.jpg

wip271.jpg

wip272.jpg

And rate of fire is consistent with the weapon, so it will be a specific one for sure.

Erm... I may use the sound that I didn't use for the M24 since it's a "slower" weapon but a lot of the sounds (those who use them) may sound similar.

Then it's something related to your install not mine, as I have recoil, and I get errors with TMR with the BIS suppressors, not the SureFires. And I'll post a video showing it as well.

Hmmm...okay. I'll play with load order, maybe. I don't get any errors with TMR and vanilla suppressors, so obviously something is afoot. Thanks for the response.

Okay that is odd, I figured it was something like VTS resting but is it the alternate or older version?

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

Also.... the unused suppressor sound from taumargin for the M24 and M110 sound cans:

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 ----------

Got the M24 can textured:

wip273.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip274.jpg

wip275.jpg