Ehhhh I'd have to redo the 3D model as the mounting system isn't designed for other scopes initially (they'd be over the bolt action, etc.

Alright no problem! Just thought it would be worth asking :D still wishing down deep for a McMillan Tac 50, but I know you don't want to keep doing sniper rifles.

Yep, gotta take it easy after a while

Some more things added:

Beta C-Mag Red, Green, and Yellow tracer magazines added for more "variety" and every fourth round is a tracer. Uses BIS default rounds.

Adjusted some Mk318 values based on this topic:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173372-ArmA-III-5-56x45mm-Realistic-Ballistics&p=2625749#post2625749

Okay that is odd, I figured it was something like VTS resting but is it the alternate or older version?

I was starting to wonder this myself. I've played around some more and moved load orders around and I'm still having the same issue with RC17. I'm not using VTS at all. I'm not doubting you, just trying to figure out what's wrong on my side...

Are you using TMR or TMR-alternate? That's the only thing that I can figure out that may be different. I'm using the original TMR and still getting recoil with vanilla, no recoil with the Surefire stuff. I even removed the JSRS optional config in case that might have caused an issue, but still the same problem. I'm sure I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what's different.

The M24 looks and sounds nice!

Now I'm using the Alternate and I'm still getting recoil with my suppressors. So I'm just as clueless as you are why that's happening as they don't reference any TMR scripts or actions.

Okay. I'll download the alternate version and give it a try. It may not solve anything, but at least it's another data point.

Okay again remember that the same problem was happening regardless of version for me, so maybe it'll work for you.... not sure.

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3e2aw3inysitnnn/%40U100RC18.7z

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Added M24 Suppressor with an alternate suppressed sound (again thanks to taumargin).

- Changed ammo type in the C-Mag, uses BIS default rounds.

- Mk318 rounds available only to SCAR-L, ammo classname however is "ej_B_mk318" for those interested in trying it out on their own. Some values were derived from this topic: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173372-ArmA-III-5-56x45mm-Realistic-Ballistics&p=2625749#post2625749

- C-Mags now have Red, Green, and Yellow tracers. Additionally, every fourth round is a tracer.

- Changed the M110 Suppressor sound from the default one to the one from taumargin.

Now I'm really stumped. I've tried both TMR and TMR Alternate and, as you said, same problem. I moved around the load order of your addon and ASDG to see if that mattered. I even removed the TMR_JSRS addon that Tao did for sound and still the same issue. I'm definitely left scratching my head. This is with both RC17 and the new RC18.

Again, I understand the issue is on my side and not yours, but figured I'd post here to see if anyone else has some ideas.

Maybe disabling the Suppressor modules in the Configure/Expansions? That's how I run my setup but when I use a BIS suppressor I get the error and no recoil from that. Yet third party ones work fine.

RC18 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC18

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update RC 18 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@u100.png

@ EricJ:

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hey man, great updates, thanks. I have one more question tho, and I guess some people may agree. I know You liked that feature, but TBH, with a nice other addon, Weapon Safety by Dash, You can safety every (whether vanilla or not) weapon "the ACE way" (like in ACE gameplay mod), by pressing Shift + ~.

It gets less confusing and problematic when You have 2 modes to switch than when You have 2 + extra third, which doesn't really have much sense when it only applies to two weapon packs. Been both a victim and a witness to people getting shot because they switched to the wrong fire mode.

Edited by JonPL

Thanks Foxhound and .kju for hosting it!

For the AKM, no, not yet.

.... As far as the safety thing goes is that I like the R3F setup, and that's it as I don't use ACE.

Ok, no problem. AKM is cool w/o optics too ^^

Why the sound of the 417 with supressor changed, i liked it more like it was 2-3 days ago where i´ve mentioned it here in the thread that the new SupressorM417 rocks.

Erm... I didn't do any changes to the sounds and SuppressorM417?

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

Also... brought up in another topic:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/m468.jpg

Believe it or not I would prefer somebody else to map it and texture this in Oxygen as I'm not that good. Anyway, I don't know how I came into contact with this model, but I think Frandsen or even Jahve gave it to me, but is there any interest? (Barret M468). I can remove the suppressor and make it another item as well.

adding the Barret M468 (6.8 spc ammo) is a realy good idea, its then (the pack) realy something else to play around with, especialy with the 6.8 spc round in it :) (its slightly better ammo then a 5.56)

Wow! An original M468 (with Spartan0536 ballistic data), that´s super... hope you find someone to texture it! Fluttershy maybe too busy with the SOC mod team (he helped Alwarren with his M4s), but there are others in this vast community =)

cheers!

I really want to use this pack it's just not compatible with any other weapon pack. Somehow it stops the sounds from those weapons...

i.e. you cannot hear anyone else shooting ?

Not just me that get this, pretty much my entire clan cannot use it with for instance Massi's Nato Weapons pack ?

SJ

Most likely I will use 6.8x43mm ammo made by Silver State Armory & Remington since they were the manufacturers who designed the round, I will look into what they manufacture, there will obviously be FMJ as a base round...

I have the 2 bullets chosen.....

Remington UMC 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket - Base round

Silver State Armory 115 Grain Open Tip Match Tactical - Special Round

since 6.8mm SPC was not adopted by the military there was no armor piercing ammunition made for it and the OTM was made to compete with the 5.56x45mm Mk262 Mod 1 round, the 115 Grain OTM in ballistics gel from what I have seen is extremely deadly, if you dont have armor on you are DEAD, even at 600m, expect to die instantly with a center mass shot.

Edited by Spartan0536

I really want to use this pack it's just not compatible with any other weapon pack. Somehow it stops the sounds from those weapons...

i.e. you cannot hear anyone else shooting ?

Not just me that get this, pretty much my entire clan cannot use it with for instance Massi's Nato Weapons pack ?

SJ

I really don't use Massis weapons pack that much so haven't noticed it single-player wise and trying to figure out from day one why my pack cancels out other sounds. Methinks it's using default sounds in some places but I was online today and heard the default sounds. A few people have complained about it, are you using the JSRS config by chance?

Maybe disabling the Suppressor modules in the Configure/Expansions? That's how I run my setup but when I use a BIS suppressor I get the error and no recoil from that. Yet third party ones work fine.

I'm launching with with a .bat file (from AiA). Not sure what "Suppressor modules" you're referring to. I'm going to bring it all the way down to just CBA/ADSG/EricJ addons and see what happens, but worst case, I can still just use the vanilla suppressors when making missions.

That may be the reason, I don't use AiA either, though since I'm not familiar with it I can only guess honestly.

Most likely I will use 6.8x43mm ammo made by Silver State Armory & Remington since they were the manufacturers who designed the round, I will look into what they manufacture, there will obviously be FMJ as a base round...

I have the 2 bullets chosen.....

Remington UMC 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket - Base round

Silver State Armory 115 Grain Open Tip Match Tactical - Special Round

since 6.8mm SPC was not adopted by the military there was no armor piercing ammunition made for it and the OTM was made to compete with the 5.56x45mm Mk262 Mod 1 round, the 115 Grain OTM in ballistics gel from what I have seen is extremely deadly, if you dont have armor on you are DEAD, even at 600m, expect to die instantly with a center mass shot.

:)

Sorry for not responding, but what are the values?

---------- Post added at 02:33 ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 ----------

Initial in-game test:

wip276.jpg

wip277.jpg