Some more changes, with the removal of TMR the "Side Accessory" Harris bipods are going to go away, given that no matter what, it'll still provide the equivalent amount of resting. However if people feel that they like it for visual effects I can bring them back.

Restocked the AKM Tactical and doing some creative mapping on M4 style geometries:

wip1323.jpg

wip1322.jpg

Bug Report:

RC8 Taliban Fighters:

Hat 5 has a bug where in first person you can see a black bar on your screen which is caused by the hat.

Steam Picture

Okay fixed, I thought I copied them over good:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtQk45Rm55eFowdDA/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC9
- Fixed clipping of Afghan Hat 5 in First Person View.

Thanks, I figured tweaking it so it looked better would help it a bit as the LMT model was a bit dated.

Thanks Foxhound!

In all honesty the Super Hornet models were bought from TurboSquid (Mesh Factory) and adjusted for a lower poly count for the SF2 engine by somebody who had 3DSMAX. Besides I have no skill with 3DSMAX, much less Blender, so most of my model work consists of A2 Sample Models, donations, and also work I do myself with various parts. And all work is strictly done in Oxygen Light (VBS1) and of course Object Builder for A3.

• Like 1

Hi EricJ.

First I want to ask sorry if it was already asked, but: I have a problem with your talib pack: I mean: when I install them (same way I add other mods), after I launch, in game I have an error and have your talibs, but without any weapons. I have to install also your weapons pack? Cause I don't see it in the requied addons.

Thanks for attention!

The stand alone version is designed to be more flexible given various preferred mods (RHS, HLC, Blazenchamber, etc.) rather than depending on my weapons. Now the ones included with the Weapons Pack are armed with the weapons in the pack.

• Like 1

Im a few minutes early eric but happy veterans day. Cheers to our brothers and sisters that never made it out of the sandbox. Cheers

Happy Veterans Day to you brother, cheers!

The stand alone version is designed to be more flexible given various preferred mods (RHS, HLC, Blazenchamber, etc.) rather than depending on my weapons. Now the ones included with the Weapons Pack are armed with the weapons in the pack.

First thanks for answer me.

However I have no idea to add a weapon pack for your unit. I gotta create it or what? Sorry if my question seem stupid, but I'm really low-skill in "editing". Thanks again.

Place a unit in the editor, and you'll see a big box to the right, "Initialization": Once you do that type:

this addweapon "classname of gun"; this addmagazine [classname of magazine, number of magazines]; this addVest "classname of vest";

So for example it would look like this:

this addweapon "ej_Iar"; this addmagazine [30Rnd_556x45_STANAG, 15]; this addvest "V_PlateCarrierGL_mtp";

You can find the default classnames here:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Assets

Other classnames for modded guns/mags/items should be found in a readme.

• Like 1

Oh ok, I got to setup the weapons manually via init. Thought eas a kind of .pbo config or somethingh similar. Many thanks EricJ and congratsmfor your units (also love your MH-60)

No problem man, I'm just not in the mood or desire to make various alternate configs and thanks!

No problem and thanks Miller!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtZnYtNF9waU9wTGs/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thompson Mini-Pack RC2

- Added RVMATs
- Fixed missing UI icons
- Weapons now have recoil

Thanks Foxhound!

Updated mod v0.9 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey EricJ , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thanks Kari!

Oh my....have you tested the recoil of the Thompson? How are people supposed to use this gun?

Was the added recoil intentional? Oh my :P

Kind regards,

Sanchez