wip1271.jpg

• Like 1

And a basic Tan version:

wip1272.jpg

• Like 1

And re-sculpted the slide a bit, had to get rid of that ghastly curve:

wip1273.jpg

wip1274.jpg

You mean as a shortened burst? No, click the mouse faster. That's how it's done in real life, you pull the trigger fast for double taps.

• Like 3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtTUtpNXE3d0dSWWM/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC7

- Adjusted hit points as per the Samples Update

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtSnVvRkdBY2hVaWc/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC67

- Added M16A4 Custom
- Fixed the missing texture on the M103
- Added Glock Modular Handgun Systems, in Green and Black, Tan, and Multicam.
- Added Tan and Multicam versions of the Glock 45CL
- Fixed M103 LODs
- Adjusted Barret M107 accuracy to 1.5 MOA
- All Barrett sniper rifles, as well as the AS50 and L115s have dust clouds equivalent to the GM6
- Fixed various clipping issues with the Afghan Clothes.
- Added Non-ARD versions of the M68 CCOs.
- Added "SMG" M68s which have a fixed zero of 100 meters. Also Non-ARD versions are included as well.
- Tweaked 3D models of the Glock 45CLs, shortened the barrels and adjusted silencer positions.
- Tweaked Afghan uniforms to include versions with no hats.
- Changed UI icons in Arsenal.
- Added Ibex Ring (SMG) and (Rifle) sights, set for 100m (SMG) and 300m (Rifle).
- Taliban Leaders now have a First Aid Kit (as well as the No Hat version).
- Added an Ibex SMG Sight, which is set for 100m.
- Added Oakley Glasses
- HK416/MasterKey now has a Magpul Magazine.
- Moved AA12 optic mount forward a bit, to help reduce clipping issues.
- Fixed some texture mapping issues on the IARs
- Fixed ASDG callout, Raven Warfare Group units now have proper weapon setups.
- Hiddenselections are enabled for a majority of weapons, please check the README (http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/Ultimax100Readme.pdf) that has a guide on creating other textures. It should be noted that
the various launchers (AT4 and Guided, Titan-Ds, and RPG) do not have this feature enabled, as well as various NVGs and other gear.
- Raven Warfare Group rifles (M4, IAR) have branding on the magazine wells.
- Tweaked Mk12 SPR model for an underbarrel rail, to reflect a "unit level" modification.

• Like 2

Thanks Kari!

Thanks Foxhound and Kari!

No problem!

For now I'm taking a week "break" and doing some DCS stuff for fun, but next week sometime I'll start working on the helos a bit.

Thank you for your Works,came here to thank you for the Taliban units with fixed hands/clipping specially!

• Like 1

No problem!

Hi, I did a couple searches on this thread, but didn't find any reference to my two bugs. Apologies if this has come up before in the previous 175 pages.

To replicate, load up a squad of infantry into the MH-60 (insertion) version. The minor bug is that the first three always refuse to board, and I have to reissue the order. Always works the second time. I think it's some kind of cargo index location conflict..?

Second one is considerably more gameplay inconvenient/breaking: an animation glitch upon boarding makes them use some kind of very high climbing animation to get in. They cut to climbing up about 20 feet in the air, above the helicopter. Boarding otherwise works (except for the first bug above). Upon disembarking, however, they appear at 20 feet altitude, climb down, but in the last 6 feet or so they hit the ground hard. If I'm lucky, the previous soldier disembarking is still under the disembark point, and the very next soldier will land on the first one's shoulders before landing on the ground, thus not taking damage. If I'm not lucky, the previous soldier will have walked away, letting that next soldier hit the ground directly, taking damage. If using ACE medical, the leg injury prevents them from running, and out of a squad of 8, I repeatedly lost 4-6 of them to blood loss from the disembarking injuries before I figured out that it was disembarking causing my casualties. Eventually I figured out that 1-3 of them are getting injured each time they unass.

I've otherwise enjoyed using several different models in my missions (none published yet).

1st Issue, shouldn't be an issue.

2nd issue beyond my control, as I specify BIS animations and therefore the game itself handles embarking/disembarking issues and if its conducted in MP then it could be lag, but is this in an MP session or a single player setting?

And here's a current RC10 test. Looks good to me, so if you're having this issue in MP then there's nothing I can do.  OR if you're disembarking at altitude then yes, you're going to have those issues as "20feet above" is usually due to lag, and that';s beyond my control too:

I just ran a test on the 173rd server online and I had full sound and muzzle flashes. Seriously  if we're constantly checking and we're not having our issues for our mods then there's something up with your computer, not mine as I cannot reproduce the same results you are having, with the RC67 version. Until this can be reproduced by any one of us, then I'll fix it. If I cannot reproduce such an error then there is something up on your end, not mine.

It's already been discussed, and brought up on their relevant topic. Matter of fact here's a video of that test (now that it finally uploaded):

Again we're not seeing any issues when our mods are combined, and reading that part showed that they're not having any issues, and neither am I. So if you are having issues its not on us.

Additionally, I don't take orders from you dude, I don't work for you.

• Like 1