And for some reason the textures need to "settle in" right now, so the pylon is what it is, even though it's correct, so.... yeah:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1299.jpg

And front iron wip, though it looks good so far:

wip1300.jpg

And in-game:

wip1301.jpg

Any chance for making the MH-60's compatible with the RAVEN Lift Fastrope mod?

I think what I have to do is talk with the mod author and give him the classnames, and not an unreasonable request, I'll see what I can do.

But after a quick check RAV_RAVEN was active last June, of 2014, so there may be some issues but I'll see about PMing him.

Hi Eric, Thanks for your Taliban fighters. NIce mod and plenty of coop missions to be issued. Could you tell me if there is a way to reduce uniform armor? I decreased skill but it takes 5 bullets to shoot a Taliban at torso. Thanks

The thing is that there is no armor values for the uniforms, so it's a lot of factors, type of bullet, distance, and also other ArmaLogic reasons. Usually. So there's nothing I can do, other than add armor. Usually with my M27 using Mk262 even it takes at least four, as sometimes I've fired around 4-5 and the fuckers jerk and not die as well, but that's usually at 300-400m and beyond. Sometimes I get one shot kills, other times 4-5....

However.... I think the issue is that there is "no" armor value specified, so I thought on it while I was watching a movie, and try this out, the only major change is that the uniforms have a value of "0", which by default the uniforms do not have a value set.  Also for the gun pack version I tweaked the Russian Vest, seems I missed the armor value, which was at like 80, so now it's 10.

I spent an hour or so and it seemed it helped with distance performance so check this version out, and if it's better, then I'll RC it and re-upload.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtUjFwWTU2bVFZQ1k/view?usp=sharing

And also I was contemplating a "Recruit" level one, as even the Taliban has their share of raw recruits other than hardened fighters.

On the topic on the Taleban fighters, is making the hats actual "headgear" foreseeable in the near-future?

Thanks for all the work man.

I'll see what I can do.

Some Fall fashion:

wip1302.jpg

wip1303.jpg

wip1304.jpg

wip1305.jpg

After some tweaks and checking (I may add the other two, not sure yet as most of it is part of the uniform, but more than likely sometime tomorrow I can get this out.

And the last two hats:

wip1307.jpg

wip1308.jpg

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtYnRLajZrYTJZTUE/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Taliban Fighters RC8
- Added separate hats for wear with other loadouts. Be aware that they are "as is" and may clip with various gear. There's not much I can do about it
given the wide variety of BIS and third-party gear out there.
- Added "Recruit" versions of the fighters, for some variety.
- And just in case:

NOTE: ALL intentionally do not have any weapons whatsoever, i.e. they have a couple grenades and default A3 LBV Harness (Grey) as equipment. Given the amount of various weapon addons this gives mission makers some flexibility in using various weapons that they would like to arm these for their missions. I simply do not want to spend my time making various alternate configs to accommodate players. Learn how to add weapons and ammunition through the Editor or through scripting.

Okay now that I'm finally focusing better on stuff:

Weapons Pack:

- Working on tweaking and improving on things, textures (not much but yeah I need to see what I can fix on that) and model improvements, functionality and so on.

- Other than the two "Desert" textures for the M4 and IAR (Which really works like Multicam, but I'm not complaining) there isn't any motivation to add any, nor am I really looking to add more things, so essentially RC68 will be more of a maintenance update. However, the Taliban Aggressor units have been updated, mirroring the stand alone version, which will of course have pre-set loads for them.

A Warning: For the SCAR-Hs I condensed the textures, i.e. copied the proper iron sights from the Arma 2 Source Models  and adjusted the HIddenSelections so now the majority of the SCAR-H versions only require two textures, the main weapon texture and the accessory (hand grip, rail cover) texture, lowering work on me as well as players. The rest are relatively unchanged and the README is already updated to reflect the changes.

M24 Modular work:

wip1309.jpg

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1310.jpg

I was mucking with this weapon earlier and finally realized it needed some side rails (given the modification that was done before) so I'm adding them to the next version.

UH-60 Pack:

- With the graphical glitches the models work, just with BIS I'm not sure what' going on with that, so hopefully 1.54 when released, fixes those issues, but overall there is nominal functionality. Meaning that the FLIR ball works as well as the current displayed loadout from the previous page shoots and kills things.

• Like 1

Some detailing of the M24 receiver area:

wip1311.jpg

wip1312.jpg

• Like 1

AWESOME! Thanks for your work man! These Taleban will go into use immediately!

No problem man :D

Thanks Foxhound!

And a final look on the M24 Modular Desert:

wip1313.jpg

• Like 3

Revised Persian Islamic Front Temperate Uniform:

wip1315.jpg

Revised CSAT Advisor Uniform:

wip1316.jpg

And tweaked loadout, I decided to go with an Olive ruck so when I maybe, possibly do Desert versions of this uniform, it won't clash too much, or look out of place anyway:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1317.jpg

• Like 1

And a quick 360m test for camo sake. During testing the camo is actually quite effective on Altis, with some visually hard to see, forcing me to use a TWS sight:

wip1319.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Kari!

Also a US Flagged Vest texture:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1320.jpg

And now set the IAR sights as a HiddenSelection, so you can do custom textures like this, slightly WIP but overall okay with me anyway:

wip1321.jpg