Thanks Foxhound!

And adjusting the FLIR ball texture, still WIP:

wip1330.jpg

• Like 1

I get a missing "u100_Aggressors" none of my saved scenarios work now

Open the mission.sqm and replace "U100_aggressors" with "U100_gear", I condensed the config.cpp for the U100_gear.pbo so that should fix it.

My bad on that one.

• Like 1

No problem man

after returning to A3 after i while a started fresh on mods  and i forgot all about this one  (sorry Eric ;)  )  so i installed it and started playing around with it   then i noticed the models are al screwed up somehow  (parts of the guns are floating in mid air and are moving around the main gun like idiots)  

now i am wondering if there is any other mod known to mess up this addon ? 

if not known then i got a terrible hard job of finding the one that does this :P 

So far the only way I notice this issue is if I go into Arsenal, and then the Garage. Other than that I haven't noticed the phenomenon happen. So I'm not sure what the issue that causes it.

So far the only way I notice this issue is if I go into Arsenal, and then the Garage. Other than that I haven't noticed the phenomenon happen. So I'm not sure what the issue that causes it.

damn ... (excuse my language)  that means its a one way trip sorting the mods i have :P 

I'm sure it's not (quite positive) that it's a mod glitch, like the helos was but something I'm not getting for some odd reason, so it may not be a conflict, just something is weird with my stuff. Until I can figure it out it's a known issue.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtUkk1OFJJQ0doNkE/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC68.5
- Weapons no longer graphically glitch after exiting or using vehicles
- M24 Modular Desert top proxy put back (was accidentally deleted)
- Taliban RPG units have vz 61s instead of Sting SMGs.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtY09hT05ZT2h3cnM/view?usp=sharing

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Wipeout RC16

- Fixed USMC and US Army skinned Hurons, textures now appear using the new Texture List system

Thanks Kari!

Okay now that things are finally settled, some things:

UH-60s:

- So far I've gotten the Armed Knighthawk working, but so far working on some graphical issues which are rearing their head, but shouldn't be. So once I get that sorted out I'll at least get two to three versions done, other than that nothing really more.

Weapon pack:

- Managed to find some basic code which will disable the cursor regardless of server setting, I just checked it on the 173rd server and at that time, the IAR had none, while the pistol and AT4 still did. Mind you this will only apply to my weapons from now on, so to keep you aware of it.

- Developed an "EW" Guided AT4 warhead, which has better capability against armored vehicles. I had hoped to make it a longer ranged one but after some testing a week ago, it didn't matter for long range shooting which missile as they all flew the same distance, so I tweaked the speed to be faster, and better killing of things. Right now it is in the current version, as "ER" but next update will changed to "EW" or Enhanced Warhead.

- I'm planning on adding a couple SVD versions, one regular version for the Taliban Sniper unit I need to implement, as well as a more railed version, with an AKM Tactical style setup, as well as a redone forearm with rails on it.

Thanks Foxhound!

Maybe, I did a LE901 last year and have the same generic sight block, so I may be able to squeeze it in.

• Like 1

Maybe, I did a LE901 last year and have the same generic sight block, so I may be able to squeeze it in.

Had been really cool, just tell me if you want to add some more pics.

Yeah sure f I choose to do it, I'll let you know.

Some more helo work:

wip1331.jpg

Other than the graphic issues it's pretty much set in stone as far as appearance and works.

And initial SVD work:

wip1332.jpg

The optic (PSO-1) is removable and you can use the iron sights as well.

wip1333.jpg

One net benefit with this setup is that you can also use RHS:AFRF (not a requirement) optics given it uses the same ASDG system.