Looks nice :)

How about adding an AR-15 Crusader to the weaponpack? :D

crusader-5_03.jpg

Probably not, besides I really have to motivate myself to do custom rails.... ;) But if I do I'll let you know.

• Like 1

Also cleaned up my readme (about time I guess):

Note that it has RC69 classnames, so if you see something on there and not on RC68.5 you know why, I updated it and felt it was better to get a more organized document out:

http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/Ultimax100readme.pdf

And some SVD Custom shots, showing the attachment positions, etc:

wip1334.jpg

• Like 1

Also reworking the AKM Tactical:

wip1335.jpg

wip1336.jpg

Also on the gun front, I'm starting to take a different look at recoils and how to implement them. Having re-read the BIS article on the subject I've figured that weapons with Vertical Fore Grips get a good 15% reduction regardless of caliber, and 10% for the few Angled Fore Grips that exist in the pack. So far this reduction has more vertical recoil benefits (as checking around seemed to be the sole benefit anyway) while I'll account for additional items, such as reduced recoil for Master Key and grenade launcher equipped items. Non-gripped weapons will keep the "Legacy" recoils that are in the pack now.

Also really thinking of doing that C8SFW since I have the generic parts, just have to do it. As for that custom railed request? No not now, I just don't feel like it yet, and for the most part I need a side view or the name of the rail system to look at anyway.

C8SFW progress:

wip1337.jpg

wip1338.jpg

wip1339.jpg

wip1340.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks!

Current look, just have to add the sling loop on the stock as well as adjust the recoil pad:

wip1341.jpg

As well as showing off the adjusted recoil and after asking around, adjusted it to 25% reduction for VFGs, and 20% for AFGs:

• Like 1

Okay and?

Just because I agree to do one doesn't put you in the position to keep flooding me with requests, so the answer to the CQB version is no.

• Like 1

And finishing up on the SFW version, the only one I feel like doing:

wip1342.jpg

Also dude, the rules state you're not supposed to quote images, so next time remember that.

• Like 1

And because it's needed:

Requests:

- Sometimes you may have to consult an Ouija board, which is this: http://amzn.to/1I8Ogiw

- Most of the time I may or may not honor a request. If I tell you No, it means NO.

- If you pester me and I still say no, you need to go fuck yourself. I have more than just your request to consider, so I may do one thing, but not everything else. Later on I may decide to, but that's up to me to decide as I'll be doing the work, and don't always feel like doing everything.

- Or if you're so hard pressed, click this link and you'll be able to get it done for yourself: http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/modding.htm

- If I'm not going to take requests, I will also post it so you are all aware.

- And don't be that guy/girl who starts requesting things when I'm starting various things and you Feel The Need to post something related. Seriously I didn't ask for any more extrapolation, so why give it?

• Like 1

Updating the AKM Tactical with an AK-107 muzzle brake:

wip1343.jpg

wip1344.jpg

And beginning some detail work on the Barretts:

wip1345.jpg

wip1346.jpg

Just needs to be retextured:

wip1347.jpg

wip1348.jpg

• Like 1

oh yeah that's nice Eric, that's one thing I'd do if I ever get into 3-D modeling, start out making smaller additions to gear/weapons....smart guy, looking good brah...

Thanks man, thankfully it wasn't too complex though, but yeah adding some more tweaks over the BIS models shows a bit more down the road.

Also some other things, I tweaked the SureFire sounds to be louder for the 7.62 cans thanks to gatordev for help on that one.

• Like 1

And set the view for the Ibex Ring (RIfle) to a fixed zoom:

wip1349.jpg

Also tweaked the AK/418 magazines:

wip1350.jpg

wip1351.jpg

Also I broke down the ammo boxes, so now there's three (Weapons/Ammo/Items) instead of one massive box for all.

• Like 1

Tweaked the Requests paragraph:

Requests:

- Sometimes you may have to commune with the spirits, or consult an Ouija board, which is this: http://amzn.to/1I8Ogiw

- Most of the time I may or may not honor a request. If I tell you No, it means NO. And if I honor a request then don't Feel The Need to keep on requesting more things. Agreeing to do one thing isn't a blanket "I'll take more requests". If you have a problem with that, start modding yourself.

- If you pester me and I still say no, you need to go fuck yourself. I have more than just your request to consider, so I may do one thing, but not everything else. Later on I may decide to, but that's up to me to decide as I'll be doing the work, and don't always feel like doing everything.

- Or if you're so hard pressed, click this link and you'll be able to get it done for yourself: http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/modding.htm

- If I'm not going to take requests, I will also post it so you are all aware.

- And don't be that guy/girl who starts requesting things when I'm starting various things and you Feel The Need to post something related. Seriously I didn't ask for any more extrapolation, so why give it?

- Do not ask me to update other people's work. I am not responsible for the original mod author's work, nor am I supposed to be. If they're going to drop the ball, I won't be there to pick it up so if you have a problem with that mod maker, talk to that person, and don't bring it up to me. It's not my job to do theirs. If you want it fixed so bad, you take the time to do it.

• Like 1

Thanks Sonsalt6!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtcnFqWDNZWHNCUVE/view?usp=sharing

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ Weapons Pack RC69

RC69
- Tweaked RVMATs some more
- Tweaked various textures
- Added an "Enhanced Warhead" version of the Guided AT4 Missile. Effects are purely anti-tank, and there is no plans for an Improved HE to keep some balance within the fictional reality of the system.
- Disabled Cursors for ALL weapons, regardless of server settings.
- Added SVD and SVD Custom, which have a set InitSpeed of 830 m/s.
- Added Taliban Sniper
- While not required, the SVD can accept accessories from RHS: AFRF if the optional ASDG Joint Rails config is used from Robalo.
- Organized Readme so things are more separated and cleaned up.
- Tweaked various recoils to account for vertical fore grips and AFGs. Note that weapons without such accessories will still have "Legacy" recoil values.
- Adjusted zoom for the Ibex Ring Sight (Rifle).
- Added the C8 SFW.
- Detailed the Barrett M103, M107, and XM109.
- Fixed various inventory icons.
- Added a PSO-1 scope as well as an NSPU specifically for the regular SVD.
- Resized AK-47 style magazines and tweaked AKM Tactical model, removing the foregrip and adding an AK-107 muzzle brake.
- Ammo boxes are now broken down into EricJ Weapons Box, EricJ Ammo Box, and EricJ Gear Boxes and also updated.
- Fixed texture assignments for the SCAR-H EGLM.

I had hoped to get it out yesterday but Internets was being weird, anyway, tomorrow I may get the UH-60 with the Armed Knighthawk out, given the weird graphical glitches with it I'm still not real sure if I want to put it out, but I may anyway as my testers aren't seeing anything.