Sign in to follow this  
rehtus777

"Thank You" Card for Bohemia Interactive ArmA 3 Team (sign up and thank them)

Been playing the series since 2001 and I'll be playing for many more years :shoot:

THANKS GUYS!!!

To fully appreciate how far OFP/ARMA has come...

Signed with no caveats from a day0 Alpha downloader and daily player since.

Excellent job and I hope the global release and ensuing review onslaught goes well!! What a ride its been, and done with utter class.

And, respectfully, to Marek and any other BI shareholders - no matter how well A3 does, don't ever sell.

Signed.

The only current software that gives us a canvas (and what a canvas) and brushes, so We can paint games. This = respect for gamers. A scarce resource these days.

Signed on behalf of everyone at Veterans-Gaming.com

:239:

Triply signed ... my good lady is now getting interested in the island (from a home decorators point of view!)

I can STILL remember the FIRST ever LAN showing in London for OFP ... do you remember that DEVs? It was one of those dark, dingy dungeons.

Signed.

I confess that I had some doubts about the game for a while, but I'm now fully confident that, given time, Arma 3 will become by far my favourite and most played game (and I'm saying this with Rome 2 just around the corner)

... unexceptional signed and always looking forward,

Fred41

All these puppies...rehtus777 could've been my much younger brother...Pong was my first too. Couldn't run flight simulators on my TRS-80 rig ... but spent a lot of time with "Temple of Apshi". Talk about awesome graphics!

http://www.filfre.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/apshai1.png

Signed. :D

:D Ah, I love it.....Yes, the TRS-80. I never owned one, but one of my brothers had one. Brings back memories.

Now this was a Milsim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1el0rtJEt8w

Altis cannot compete. lol

Edited by rehtus777
Spelling error

yea thx BI for the beautiful Altis and most of all for FINALLY working on the AI with great results so far.

and thx in advance for the super awesome updated mod tools and a absolute stable full release and really great features in the DLCs....no pressure :p

Very glad with the state of the game overall

signed

Signed. Great work, as always. Even through adversity you provide good quality for a reasonable price; not trying to suck our money like other studios.