sickboy

CBA - Community Base Addons - ARMA 3 Alpha

Thanks. Unfortunately shows no problem either.

Best describe step by step what to do to get the problem, so that they can reproduce it themselves.

- Start a new showcase

- Die

- Revert

Mods do not work anymore...

Yay!

Is it poss in CBA to disable the messages about players not running CBA ?

If so - how.

I'm having issues with the "Fired" xeh and just cant get it to work, is anyone else having this problem, if not is there any different way to get it to work in A3 Beta ?

I know I'm being a bit insisting on this issue, but I find it really bugs me: are there any news about Mods that add elements to the HUD working even with savegames? ShackTacks Fireteam HUD is an example...

Yay!

I know I'm being a bit insisting on this issue, but I find it really bugs me: are there any news about Mods that add elements to the HUD working even with savegames? ShackTacks Fireteam HUD is an example...

So far what we have found is this is not an issue with CBA.

This is most likely an issue with how the resources saved or if they use the ability to detect saved games and act accordingly.

Thanks to zapat, this gives devs some insight on how to detect saved games and workaround this issue.

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

Dorph;2426077']Is it poss in CBA to disable the messages about players not running CBA ?

If so - how.

Sickboy answered a similar question in the A2 thread.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103871-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-for-A2-OA-and-CO&p=1871492&viewfull=1#post1871492

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

I'm having issues with the "Fired" xeh and just cant get it to work' date=' is anyone else having this problem, if not is there any different way to get it to work in A3 Beta ?[/quote']

Getting it to work is the same as A2 as far as I know. We haven't heard of any problems yet. Create a bug report with a repo mission and RPT and more detailed help can be given.

Thank you for the answer ViperMaul!

Yay!

hi. Am only now getting to grasp how much convenience is in cba. amazing work.

two things i like to brig to your attention though.

running the following command

_null = [_group1, _townloc, 450, 5, "MOVE", "AWARE", "YELLOW", "FULL", "STAG COLUMN", 'this spawn CBA_fnc_searchNearby', [2,3,10]] call CBA_fnc_taskPatrol;

gets an error message

private ["_group"];
_group = (_this select 0) call CBA_fnc_getgroup;
_group >
 Error position: <select 0) call CBA_fnc_getgroup;
_group >
 Error select: Type Object, expected Array,Config entry
File x\cba\addons\ai\fnc_searchNearby.sqf, line 24

and secondly when i try put a taskdefend script down it seems to stop the remainder of my script running. am calling the defned task like

[_group1, _destination, 50, 3, true] call CBA_fnc_taskDefend;

EDIT - i seem to have solved the 1st issue by putting _this instead of this at the 'this spawn CBA_fnc_searchNearby' part.

help with solvign second part would really be appreicated. thanks!

Edited by twisted

ViperMaul, regarding the message about players not running CBA, it looks like the A3 version doesn't like having the cba_versioning.pbo removed as whenever I remove it on the server it fails with the message

Warning Message: Addon 'cba_main' requires addon 'cba_versioning'

ViperMaul, regarding the message about players not running CBA, it looks like the A3 version doesn't like having the cba_versioning.pbo removed as whenever I remove it on the server it fails with the message
Warning Message: Addon 'cba_main' requires addon 'cba_versioning'

i can confirm this when running AIA.

removed as i was totally wrong

Edited by twisted

I am not sure what causes this issue but when I just use CBA with ArmA III, all of the text/subtitles that the AI have in the bottom left corner vanishes. Any idea why this happens? Without even using any other addon, CBA disables this.

Uh, when I use CBA, I can't reload previously saved vanilla missions. Once I remove CBA, I can. Can anyone else confirm this?

I´m having this issue, but it seems to be related to R3F mod... I can play with CBA and other mods activated, without the "no savedgames load" bug, doesn´t seems to be CBA related...

;2529872']I´m having this issue' date=' but it seems to be related to R3F mod... I can play with CBA and other mods activated, without the "no savedgames load" bug, doesn´t seems to be CBA related...[/quote']

Definitely only happens for me when I'm running CBA. R3F gives me no problems. I'll try it without R3F. Maybe it's the combination of both that causes the issue.

Please post your findings with the form in the thread in my sign, if you find incompatibilities between the two mods.

Yay!

Please post your findings with the form in the thread in my sign, if you find incompatibilities between the two mods.

Yay!

Naw, it's just CBA that's causing the issue for me.

Need some advice when i respawn i lose my Addaction and get this error ?

My Addaction

_iddspect = [[("<t color=""#00d9ff"">" + ("Spawn") + "</t>"),"\mod\mission_settings\create.sqf",[], 0, false, false]] call CBA_fnc_addPlayerAction;

RPT error

Error in expression <dexes set [count (_actionIndexes), _veh addAction _value] }] call CBA_fnc_hashEa>
 Error position: <addAction _value] }] call CBA_fnc_hashEa>
 Error addaction: Type String, expected Array
File x\cba\addons\common\XEH_postInit.sqf, line 112

Edited by 1PARA{God-Father}

Been searching the forum and Steam for this. Is CBA for arma3 on Steam workshop?

It'll be much easier to stay up to date.

Please get on Steam Workshop too devs.

Been searching the forum and Steam for this. Is CBA for arma3 on Steam workshop?

It'll be much easier to stay up to date.

Please get on Steam Workshop too devs.

No mods on Steamworks, only missions.

Yet.

Smurf does that mean Steam workshop doesn't support Arma 3 Mods? or they just haven't been uploaded to it yet! I too would rather use steam workshop for mods and missions as it eliminates more work for me to keep things up to date as well as programs to use for that exact purpose. Not that I dislike Play With Six, it just makes it easier for me.

Unfortunately my health is very poor and I am on very strong medication to cope with daily life. It makes simple things very challenging and just playing the game is difficult for me.. LoL.

Steam doesn't support it yet

ppl can't upload any addons to wrokshop.

yet