Placebo

Arma 3 Photography : Questions and Comments

@haleks I really dont want to be that guy who would point his finger around but...that MyST (dev build) is publicly released/ can i get it somewhere officialy? If not then i feel like the rules of the Thread are unfair.....Iam really sorry for being that guy, but it seems that devbuilds hurt and are not allowed to be posted (if they aint public)

25 minutes ago, ShiftyzZ-98 said:

@haleks I really dont want to be that guy who would point his finger around but...that MyST (dev build) is publicly released/ can i get it somewhere officialy? If not then i feel like the rules of the Thread are unfair.....Iam really sorry for being that guy, but it seems that devbuilds hurt and are not allowed to be posted (if they aint public)

MyST will be released in a few days; everything on those shots however can be achieved via scripting in a vanilla setting... So far MyST is just that : a bunch of scripts, but configured to be ready-to-use.

I guess I could change the label to mention that...

My bad, i wasnt aware i was just doing quick search and didnt found anything, apologies for accusing, its sad to what it came mainly because of ripped private mods that caused jealousy (i dont support ripped content)

• Like 1