Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

So did any of the buildings in the summer Cherno remake become enterable? It'd be great to have a Cherno with more enterable buildings like in the OA maps.

Nope, there are even less enterable buildings if you compare the same area of Chernarus to the new map.

where can I find the 1.61 beta patch? :bounce3:

Units and so on OK...but useless (already inside) maps ....why they not bugfixing the cherna map instead of this crap.

Ok we have some new vehicles and maybe some more in the final ACR but what the hell,we're starting again this shit with retexturing gazillion vehicles.How many retextures of UAZs and Hmmwvs is enough?Yeah-yeah CZ uses lots of stuff that other countries also use,but if you actually get a look at their army you can see they also have new units.

I'm astonished at how some members are telling us how poor this DLC is based on a beta release candidate and their own imaginations. I'd have much more respect for their opinions if they were basing it off actual final content.

IMO the maps are basically added extras, surely the actual meat of the content is the units themselves. I have to assume that the maps are for whatever campaign is included, with changes necessary for that story. But one thing I will not do at this stage is rubbish them without knowing their purpose, that seems dullwitted to me.

Its in RC stage, anything isn't gonna be added only fixed. Everything you see is final.

Well dude don't you know. You have the right to criticize only when it's too late.

Well dude don't you know. You have the right to criticize only when it's too late.

I should say that you have the right to criticise when you actually know what you're criticising. If that translates directly to "too late" then I don't think you're understanding terms like "informed opinion" :)

Still, must be nice to be first in with the boot.

To all the complainers: you have the right to complain.

But think about this for a second: if BI didn't have a (great) habit of releasing "lite" DLC content in their patches for free, you wouldn't have anything to complain about in the first place.

O RLY?

Completely wrong statement i must admit.

No, there's no need for people bitching and moaning about a config issue that is ALREADY KNOWN. BIS is aware that the ACR OA troops and default voices are messed up. It's a simple config fix and I'm sure they will solve it for 1.61 Final. This is an RC patch kiddies, things are bound to be broken, nobody forced you to install it.

I'm waiting for the release, haven't installed the RC1 (just the beta version).

I do not see how to critic something that does not yet exist.

nobody forced you to install it.

They only one who's bitching and mad here is you. lol, you can't stop being pissed off.

nice argument "nobody forced you to", very intelligent, thank you for attention.

A lot of people are complaining about DLC and not bugs introduced in 1.61 RC1, so relax.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

I'm waiting for the release, haven't installed the RC1 (just the beta version).

I do not see how to critic something that does not yet exist.

There was a list of "New" things in DLC already before 1.61 release... so? If you're not into it - it's your problem.

And most responses on Russian forums about this DLC are negative, ppl wonder how BIS are making money on some units and terrain remakes.

So the only thing that is left for Gossamer and other BIS protectors - ignore my post... nobody forced you to read THIS :)

They only one who's bitching and mad here is you.

Hmm... :rolleyes:

Not really happy with this dlc, definately not going to buy it...

Units are okay, but new maps are just Chernarus copy-past, but in unplayable for MP form - small.

Also, units are full of bugs,...

Arguments?

My argument is there's not much stuff in this DLC for that price...

Just some copy-past islands and units...

Not even close to PMC and BAF in quantity of addons.

And i don't care if BUGS etc will be fixed... real price for this is about 2$ in my opinion.

Anyways, even 9$ for this DLC is so much for what you get.

New tank, few cars, some units, few new weapons, few new & repainted OA planes

Kettle, pot, black, anyone?

Holy shit there are so many complainers.

Don't buy the damn DLC if you don't want it...

Nobody is forcing you to!

As for people complaining about the lower quality czech soldiers replacing the OA ones, it's a freakin' RC patch, it's not the final release, so stfu! Nobody forced you to install 1.61 RC1

Do note that they are different voices, if you actually took 5 seconds to pay attention.

I'm not sure why you even come to these forums, all you do is bitch and whine about everything.

No, there's no need for people bitching and moaning about a config issue that is ALREADY KNOWN (Capslock? He's probably screaming this). BIS is aware that the ACR OA troops and default voices are messed up. It's a simple config fix and I'm sure they will solve it for 1.61 Final. This is an RC patch kiddies, things are bound to be broken, nobody forced you to install it.

Keep it up, lmao... i feel that i'm forced to LAUGH!

Edited by kordax

the level of butthurt in this self-entitled "community" nourishes me, keep the rage coming people :yay:

the level of butthurt in this self-entitled "community" nourishes me, keep the rage coming people :yay:

Stay here for a while and wait until somebody :smash:

They only one who's bitching and mad here is you. lol, you can't stop being pissed off.

nice argument "nobody forced you to", very intelligent, thank you for attention.

But it's true, no one told anyone that installing the RC is a must. Everyone who installed it did so because they wanted. Most probably without even reading all included documentation and warnings about not being able to revert to 1.60. Unfortunately this happens a lot these days, and not only in ArmA.

A lot of people are complaining about DLC and not bugs introduced in 1.61 RC1, so relax.

And also a lot are complaining about "removed content they paid for". Which is a direct result of above. :)

Kordax, DM

Please stop spamming this thread with nonsense. If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion then move on and find a thread where you maybe can provide some useful feedback.

Nope, there are even less enterable buildings if you compare the same area of Chernarus to the new map.

Really? That sucks...

I'd be cool with a Cherno summer remake if it incorporated some of the new mechanics of OA (way more enterable buildings, etc). Not that I dislike it necessary, just I don't really see the point of it now.

That said, I will buy the DLC on Steam at full price on release. The amount of content looks to be just as good as the other two DLCs, along with the maps as basically a bonus. Can't really complain too much. :cool:

I find it a little bit amusing they didn't, out of practicality, change the flora on Chernarus and simply call it "Chernarus (Summer 2012)". 2012, because there were some changes to it. That is what I expected would be the case before RC1.

Still, I'm sure they have an explanation why they would change the names even though the maps were similar to parts of the Chernarus map. I could understand why it's only partially the size of the original Chernaus map; to save a few MB on the patch & DLC, but beyond that I'm not really sure.

Regardless, I bought this DLC mainly for the units. Not the maps. Those are secondary to me.

Edited by colossus

It is possible that the units and campaign are the main feature, with the maps only being there to complement them and fit the campaign better.

Just got a discount coupon for the BIS store, because I pre-ordered early and missed out on the sale. Thanks BIS, it's great that you listened to those of us that have been complaining about this. Like I said back then, it's not about the money, so I will probably never cash in the coupon, but the gesture is much appreciated. It didn't seem right that the loyal customers who preordered early should pay more than those who waited.