Sign in to follow this  
CriminalMinds

Grand Theft Auto V

In other news, GTA 5 makes 1 billion $ from retail sales in 3 days.

That's quite the number! Though more interestingly would be what their nett(o) will be after all this. :rolleyes:

This is a franchise so big that even if they would pull a very crappy one in the future it will still sell like hotcakes.

Fantastic fun and loving the gameplay ,

as others have said feels nothing like a DLC whatsoever , would love to know where that sentiment even comes from and how it was justified beyond R* keeping some continuity of places and characters in the dialogues /storyline i just see it has some peoples way of feeling there contributing there past participation to the present without buying the game and portraying thier own views rather than some 12th hand piece of gossip from youtube or twitch TV , but hell we even beg for that aspect in Arma with Kozlowski and chums dont we :) ?

1 Billion ... well lets get the PC dedicated version up and out then :)

Well, I'm sure Rockstar still can't afford it. They're a tiny company after all, a PC port would strain their limited resources.

So, could someone who is already playing it say something about the handling of cars? I heard it is less realistic than it was in GTA4 because some people thought GTA4 was too difficult...

Is that true?

I actually found them Harder to begin with but that might have been the mad bastard AI flying accross the crossroads and a few AI going a bit loopy over a kerb and trhowing my eye out .

I`m used to it now and all is good i even dared to put the footdown in my customised Veron , the Heavy Helo was a bastard tho when dropping some underwater thing* off at sea

* better than a spoiler and quicker lol

I think the handling of cars is really nice and each of them feels different.I think the planes are pretty...idk hard but mostly easy.:confused:

Getting it this night, unfortunately I find myself having less and less motivation to play on PC, mostly because I'd need to upgrade it and honestly, after a day at work and hours at the gym, I just want to relax and have fun.

Getting it this night, unfortunately I find myself having less and less motivation to play on PC, mostly because I'd need to upgrade it and honestly, after a day at work and hours at the gym, I just want to relax and have fun.

You should change your username to "Brawn" ;) :D

I'm kicking myself for getting rid of my PS3. Oh well, I'll just wait for the PC version that is on it's way as we speak.

I wasn't exactly kicking myself for double-dipping on GTA IV, but once I played it on PC with a few mods there's just no going back to the console. I'll just wait too, lots of games to keep me entertained in the meantime. Though my PS3 is still sitting their dejected and neglected.

I wasn't exactly kicking myself for double-dipping on GTA IV, but once I played it on PC with a few mods there's just no going back to the console. I'll just wait too, lots of games to keep me entertained in the meantime. Though my PS3 is still sitting their dejected and neglected.

I did the same concerning the release of GTA4. Picked up both the console and eventually the PC version once it released.

I agree though, there was no going back once I have it modded out. As for GTA5 on PC, well, it looks like a January release at present.

985459 – PC – [PT][PB] Crash – > game_win32_beta_dx11.exe!strRequest::Release() Line 47 + 0xf bytes C++

614622 – [LB][PT][LDS][DX11] Blooms too much on smog weather setting.

632447 – [PC] All the phones are very dark and hard to read

496009 – [PC] Debug picker seems to be non-functional

(no x64 prebuild cover) – Boot checks completed only.

http://pastebin.com/PBaUrivc

Is driving while abiding the law still problematic? In IV, if you stopped at a red light and another car was behind you, it would always try to pass you because it didnt realise you were witing for the green too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQnCjGiPFnc

And it already looks good on old consoles. Nice.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQnCjGiPFnc[/url]

And it already looks good on old consoles. Nice.

I gotta say those details are quite impressive.

Rockstars attention to detail has always been really impressive

Just started playing it and to keep it short: GTA 5 should be hors-concours on GOTY selections.

Amazing what they anchieved on the PS3 compared to GTA4; it is beatiful and the gameplay goes with it. The game will look superb on next gen consoles and PCs.

Proof that money and time (to mature the engine) do wonders.

13) If you try to force Trevor to listen to certain kinds of music, he’ll get angry and override you, changing the radio station back himself.

This one made me laugh quite a bit as a detail feature, battling with your character on what to listen too ... how many reported it as a bug I wonder :)

Amazing detail, great relatively large open world. Good physics.

Unfortunately for Online, jumped on a 2 team shoot out "trigger" and everything locked up (except Quit) for a long time ...... just quit out.