Sign in to follow this  
CriminalMinds

Grand Theft Auto V

GTA has always been a console game (raises shields :D ) so you PC GTA players can wait :P

I think if I didn't have a console to get it on, I would by pass the PC version with all the theft of Arma 2 models

GTA has always been a console game (raises shields :D ) so you PC GTA players can wait :P

Every game from the "main" GTA series have been on PC. GTA, GTA2, GTA3, GTA VC, GTA SA and GTA IV, so I don't think they'll skip the pc this time around :)

Never played any of the GTA's on pc, not sure I'm inclined to do so now. It'll just feel weird. I'll start dusting the old 360 once the release date is confirmed.

Never played any of the GTA's on pc, not sure I'm inclined to do so now.

Higher res, game replay editor, mods (ENB/Bloom/FXAA)? Really?

I liked the new trailer but I could not get over the lack of AA in most of it, just check out the initial scene as he walks to the sun lounger, pure jaggy fuzz around the arms & body.

This will be awesome (If it gets released on PC)

It will, it always does, every years speculation is the same, 6 months or so after and leading up to that PC will get PC res videos/edit replay additions and more info leaked out.

One of the characters looks like he may be based off of Tony Soprano. The wife, daughter, house with a pool, therapist comment etc.

Also seems they are leaning on the "Heat" story with different characters/backgrounds working on jobs together. Makes sense sure to the Heat ref with GTAIV bank job they wanted to expand on.

Edited by mrcash2009

I guess I'm in the minority who doesn't really care that a new one is coming out.

I think I played the first one back in the day, found it very boring after a while. The next one I played was the third one I guess but it interested me even less..

I am glad though that it is not called Grand Theft Auto Z :rolleyes:

(no, not being anti-DayZ, just anti-letsputzombiesineverything)

This will be awesome (If it gets released on PC)

I´ll correct myself:

This will be awesome (if they make a PROPER PC port)

I bought GTA4 for PC on Release day, boy that was a bad idea......

I´ll correct myself:

This will be awesome (if they make a PROPER PC port)

I bought GTA4 for PC on Release day, boy that was a bad idea......

Just like some other games around huh? :j:

:yay:

Well I thought

"This game has ben around half a year on consoles, there can´t be any serious bugs left after such a long time".....I was soooo wrong...

I guess I'm in the minority who doesn't really care that a new one is coming out.

In a thread talking about it coming out, then its inevitable, yes :) .

IV out on PC release I agree was a bad port, but again, PC came to the rescue and now its modded to death, took them a few patches to sort shadows thats for sure. R* Toronto did that port unsure who is with V I hope its R* north UK. Either way that doesn't overshadow the fact that once it gets unleashed on PC it can be bettered tham even the devs thought, ENB for one did this, so graphicaly it can be enhanced pretty much out the box given some code changes on mods.

Three Leaf Clover was by far the best mission in IV :)

I remember instantly succeeding at it by calling the lawyer girlfriend from the subway :cool:

Hope so too. Traditionally they make a PC version after half-a-year or so, though.

This is looking insanely good. This series is one of the few I buy for the 360. (NBA 2k and Halo being the others)

Can't wait.

It is getting better with each new trailer:

So sad there is no PC version (yet?)..... SO SAD.

There were PC releases of all major GTA titles...

While that is true, I am not going to assume they will release it on PC... given their comments about it:

"A potential PC version is only up for consideration. The main thing is we are not… we are a third-party publisher. We’re not Nintendo, we’re not Sony, we’re not Microsoft. We love all of them in different ways. But we can do what we want wherever there’s the appropriate business opportunity and chance to find a market.â€

Apparently they dont see PC as an appropriate business opportunity. I could be wrong, and they might be doing this as a shock factor... but due to my pessimistic nature, I will assume it's console only, but I would LOVE to be wrong! ;)

I certainly hope so, but it might take up to a year after release before we know that.

That moment you realize game trailers are getting better than Movie trailers...

While that is true, I am not going to assume they will release it on PC... given their comments about it:

Apparently they dont see PC as an appropriate business opportunity. I could be wrong, and they might be doing this as a shock factor... but due to my pessimistic nature, I will assume it's console only, but I would LOVE to be wrong! ;)

This exactly same type of discussion happened with all GTAs,same story with GTA III,same with GTA SA and again with GTA IV.I'm willing to bet that will be a pc version,Rockstar simply like to troll people and they do it quite good.

GTA games are system sellers so it's pretty logical they don't want people to just wait for pc version.More profit if people buy it on consoles then again on pcs.Basic cha-ching thinking.:p

Ah, I didnt know they've done it that many times... makes me wonder now.... :)