Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Darn.I still hope for one of those cool features being worked on from feedback tracker.Kinda like bipods.

Features that people love.Like fast roping :(

I just wonder whether they will add the feature later, after the release of Apex (like they did with FFV) or if they won't work on it at all...

Eden is great

Audio improvement was fantastic, is fantastic

Launcher based browser is solid

In their plans they say de-cluttering interactions, I hope they mean complete overhaul and

death of interaction menu.That would be big thing equivalent to fast roping.

Of course de-cluttering interactions sounds more like small time fixes.(nowhere mentioned overhaul)

then you have extending arma 3 units (event organisation, integrate parts of the service in-game)

Sounds good, but not something I would want desperately or really look forward to.

Script Command Improvements, Additions and Optimisations

That's what is going on each day on dev branch.

Revive and Dynamic Groups

Awaits in engine built systems, good stuff again nothing I'm REALLY looking forward to for expansion.

And last you have 2 vehicle classes VTOL and light strike vehicle.

I'm really looking forward and I got a feeling other people do too is new lighting configuration.

Source:https://arma3.com/news/scanning-the-horizon-arma-3-in-2016#.Vt83o7VOqUk

Of course de-cluttering interactions sounds more like small time fixes.(nowhere mentioned overhaul)

Presumably because people would have had rather divergent ideas of what "overhaul" meant and felt cheated if their particular vision wasn't the one implemented... but we are seeing incremental changes such as what they've done with weapon selection keybinds, and most recently the Tasks Overhaul which zozo's calling "UI / UX improvements of the existing Tasks Framework."

I wonder if that means they still don't know what the soldier models will look like in the end.

If they decide to keep that type of loadout it would be nice.

I wonder if that means they still don't know what the soldier models will look like in the end.

If they decide to keep that type of loadout it would be nice.

It does say reference shot. It could be a placeholder they may Photoshop heavily later. But what it means for Apex...ahhh? I just wonder if its not NATO infantry with MTP on on Tanoa. Camo is off. Then again NATO is cash strapped so maybe we invading jungles with MTP.

In all the cases they need to improve factions like CTRG (UK) more than US which already has a lot of equipment.

In all the cases they need to improve factions like CTRG (UK) more than US which already has a lot of equipment.

That is if the CTRG is relevant in Apex/ Tanoa. They will not unfortunately work on material not related to Apex.

Its a pity fast roping isn't on the cards because it would have really been useful for jungle insertion and existing maps-Altis and Stratis. I would like to again ask for this to be looked at.

• Like 2

so unrelated for apex, more like general reference images (store pics..)

Really? you dont see the "strap"? its all about the sling...

Sold out, already? Damn it, I bet the ladies would've gone for a man smelling like carnage.. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why did you choose French to name it?

Well seeing this it means it will be available on Steam in a month or two.

• Like 1

It's quite common for perfumes to have french name. And this name is both class and badass.

Haha, that sound of the woman saying "Eau de combat......." :D Nice!

BIS, please give us the song and the bottle as Editor object at least, given that the perfume is already "sold out". :p

• Like 5

Joke's on you. Check the A3 website :)

Brilliant!!!!!!! BI humor strikes again ;)

I love the smell of arma in the morning...

• Like 1

Especially for the German Speakers:

DEV-Blog German Translation!

We at 2-Play.DE translate every report published on the official Arma 3 DEV-Blog into German, so even the not-so-well english speakers can still be informed about the progress made in Arma 3 development.

Check it out here: http://2-play.de/index.php?news-list/27-arma-3-dev-blog/

What??! We're gonna lose all our savegames again? :(