Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Those are indeed old and have already been posted here :)

Here is a translation of the most important things by BoboCz

All in all, those interviews don't reveal anything new also because they are already fairly old by now.

Genius at work

This is how Lord Ivan and RiE are looking like when they sit on awesome sofas while wearing even more awesome hats and making Arma 3 even more splendid.

Enhancing the picture didn't reveal anything.

However, reliable HUMINT sources said they were working on 3rd-order meta-proceduralism in persistent abstract structures. :cool:

I wonder what Tricky Moricky is doing? :D ;)

I wonder what Tricky Moricky is doing? :D ;)

I may have an idea...but I'm not sure. If it is true, then :yay:

However, reliable HUMINT sources said they were working on 3rd-order meta-proceduralism in persistent abstract structures. :cool:

Oh don't you dare mention those HUMIT sorces of yours :q:

is the game still in development? I mean it's WAY to quiet!!

Of course it is still in development. They are too far to just abandon it now.

so why not spend a few hours on making a video or just a videoblog and posting that...

I don't get all this silence

is the game still in development? I mean it's WAY to quiet!!

For some reason YOU believe all the work BIS put in A3 since E3 could be seen on some screens or videos. Might NOT be the case

The hungry mob are hungry... what should BIS do?? I say starve 'em a little bit more... play ARMA2 for a little longer :)

No offense, but can we please stop mis-using the blog & reveals thread for suggestions and questions?

Whenever there are new posts in this thread I hope/expect to see that some new info has been released and is being discussed, but no, more often than not it's some off-topic crap.

Close the thread until more news, sounds like the best option.

Or the other way around perhaps; make announcements in official threads/forum, and leave this for discussion. Perhaps need to adjust the thread title to be more descriptive then?

I'm complaining about other complainer, no, srsly, all threads turned to wishlist/pointless arguments. Close them all!

Here are some tiny, tiny bits of Arma 3 assets in

VBS2 video :)

You can also spott soldiers

:p

Next to all the VBS2 awesomeness, it also features a very

and as most of the others in those videos are Arma 2 (OA) ones, this one might be from Arma 3 (?) (It would fit quite nicely to the slight futuristic setting)

Here are some tiny, tiny bits of Arma 3 assets in
VBS2 video :)

You can also spott soldiers

:p

That video is showcasing the Royal Australian Navy? I didn't know BIS had one? Does this mean we might see an ADF faction in Arma 3?

Edited by James2464

nope, the AAF is a VBS army. However, hopefully arma 3 will be capable of doing landings like that.

Dan;2098960']nope' date=' the AAF is a VBS army. However, hopefully arma 3 will be capable of doing landings like that.[/quote']

I would think so, correct me if i'm wrong i'm new to Arma but my impression of Arma 3 is that they're mostly porting VBS?

I would think so, correct me if i'm wrong i'm new to Arma but my impression of Arma 3 is that they're mostly porting VBS?

Some game assests to get switched around studios, but not at a level where A3 can be considered a VBS port.

@KarelMoricky

Karel Mořický

So #Lemnos is now covered by snow? youtu.be/n2QSaQArTuM I fear community will now demand winter version of the island in #Arma3.

Looks like Arma 3 may be getting snow weather effects. :D

leplaisirquitue Jay Crowe

#Arma3 MP Session! Team Mike vs Team Bravo - it's the Men of Mnisek against the Brno Boys!

Looks like the MP on Arma 3 is quite exciting!! :D

last tweet suggests that game is currently in playable state and/or maybe that they have implemented something new