Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

As far as i'm aware, this presentation was already done before (can't remember where) but there was very little to nothing new to see except for this driving scene:

As far as i'm aware, this presentation was already done before (can't remember where) but there was very little to nothing new to see except for this driving scene:

Cheers Benjamin :)

Keep calm, don´t rush them. Why? Well, some words:

Armed Assault 1.0

and

ARMA 2 1.0

Thats it. :yay:

Armed Assault 1.0

and

ARMA 2 1.0

^ Good point

Armed Assault 1.0

and

ARMA 2 1.0

^ Good point

That's THE point. :)

Cheers Benjamin :)

I guess these snippets are pretty fresh too althou they are from last year so nothing to rely on:

Part of a interview I have uploaded a time ago

Thanks PurePassion, I haven't seen that one before.

Driving looked smoother too, here's hoping they made mouse input instant as it was in OFP again rather than dragging behind..or is that just me.

Driving looked smoother too, here's hoping they made mouse input instant as it was in OFP again rather than dragging behind..or is that just me.

Well, you just can drive as in OFP in ArmA2, it's only a matter of key settings.

Well, you just can drive as in OFP in ArmA2, it's only a matter of key settings.

With the mouse? How so? I MUST KNOW! Currently it feels as though I'm always intoxicated when I get behind the wheel or T bar.

Edited by NodUnit

Why are you driving with the mouse? I can understand that that's not working well. Just use WASD to drive, and the mouse to look around.

Edited by Johan S

With the mouse? How so? I MUST KNOW! Currently it feels as though I'm always intoxicated when I get behind the wheel or T bar.

Get rid of the "steer more right" or "steer more left" default settings.

tiscali games wrote an uninformative and vague article about press start, no new information

http://games.tiscali.cz/tema/druhy-press-start-o-strileckach-byl-interaktivni-a-dospelejsi-58164

from those few sentences dedicated to A3 it seems that although some parts were great the 10 minute long video was boring and should have been cut to 3 minutes.

one person in the discussion said that it was really boring, and almost all of it was piloting airplane/helicopter without any action

Ill keep it bookmarked to look if there was some video uploaded or not.

I had also found an article abou the event some days ago but the writer said he didn't knew about the game and wasn't interested in it at all.

However, this

seems like an excellent start :)

And there is this intro video:

Seems to show the progression of FPS.

It ends with MW3... (I think, they all look the same)

it is sort of a small conference about games, Arma3 was only one of the presented things, there are no videos of the first one so I wouldn't expect it now.

Looks GREAT!

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Love the song!

It starts with Doom and ends with MW3, not much has changed between those two games. Arma on the other hand is something different :D

I havn't seen this interview yet, so if it's already posted then this is a repost. Otherwise enjoy An interview with Martin Vano (if you speak czech. I know I dont).:p

Part 1

Part 2

I havn't seen this interview yet, so if it's already posted then this is a repost. Otherwise enjoy An interview with Martin Vano (if you speak czech. I know I dont).:p

Part 1

Part 2

I'm sure someone could have it uploaded to YouTube and translated in no time.