Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

It was suppose to come out this month? Really don't think so.

The proxy used to say "December", only the latest update changed it to the real date.

Another delay? Maybe. But IMO if another delay means another great campaign/episode by previous results is worth it.

oooo released right on my birthday.

Thanks for the birthday present :cool:

It's maybe the new multiplayer features that Dslyecxi talked about in his "Arma 3 - Community Guide: SITREP II" video.

Edit: it's not :)

Give that they just released a bunch of new license texts, my guess will be that they do not only open up the Arma 2 content, but maybe the Arma 3 content as well.

Give that they just released a bunch of new license texts, my guess will be that they do not only open up the Arma 2 content, but maybe the Arma 3 content as well.

No, but there's A2, OA, BAF, PMC and ACR MLODs. I think the only stuff that isn't there is terrain data.

Hmmm big announcement? FIRST DLC/EXPANSION FOR A3 lolololol.

No, but there's A2, OA, BAF, PMC and ACR MLODs. I think the only stuff that isn't there is terrain data.

Only the wrp files, unfortunately.

Finally - thx bis :)

Seconded, this is a great move. Thank you BIS.

Was really hoping to have something to play over the Christmas break. Thanks BIS for always releasing stuff when I should be studying! :P

Edited by Elutheral

looks like some sort of conquest game.... with dangerous lightning?

Wishing it was some realistic lightning for the weather instead off just having lighting as a visual effect, but it's likely some way of using Battlefield "Levelution" stuff. :(

The player is not even affected by the brightness of the lightning realistically...

Edited by ProGamer

What intrigues me more is just what's going on on the right with the "3 red, two green" but one of the red icons being highlighted in a particular way.

What intrigues me more is just what's going on on the right with the "3 red, two green" but one of the red icons being highlighted in a particular way.

Geez, I hope that interesting multiplayer feature dyslexci talked about isn't yet another Wasteland/Advance&Secure/Warfare type game mode

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

looks like some sort of conquest game.... with dangerous lightning?

And illogical, too. You know that lightning always takes the shortest route, so it's totally unrealistic to hit the tank, it should hit the tower in the front that's much higher

And illogical, too. You know that lightning always takes the shortest route, so it's totally unrealistic to hit the tank, it should hit the tower in the front that's much higher

Not neccessarily true. It has to do with how high the tower is which translates to the radius that it can redirect the electrical strike. Other factors matter as well. Agreed that the whole scene looks unnatural.

Oh so they are working on a gamemode? I´m not quite sure what to think of this...

Oh so they are working on a gamemode? I´m not quite sure what to think of this...

I think only Karel Moricky (my 2 cent guess) is working on it.