Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Two reasons to be excited for tomorrow, both from BIS..this will be like Christmas :D

I think someone may be overcooking the stew a little bit here :) (I've never used that expression before, probably won't again).

We do have news planned for this week but, on a scale of 1-to-'blow-your-tits-off', mine only get a distinct but brief jiggle.

After that, though.. well... :cool:

Managing Expectations,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile
great expectations

I think someone may be overcooking the stew a little bit here :) (I've never used that expression before, probably won't again).

We do have news planned for this week but, on a scale of 1-to-'blow-your-tits-off', mine only get a distinct but brief jiggle.

After that, though.. well... :cool:

Managing Expectations,

RiE

You say "mine" as if more than one person will be presenting "news"...

You say "mine" as if more than one person will be presenting "news"...
i think by "mine" he means a mine.

Get serious - he's talking "man-fruit" lads.

And how does "It's too huge!!" get reduced to "just a jiggle"... unless someone's got on their :803: :dd:

Edited by froggyluv

It will be an announcement announcing that ArmA3 is going to be out sometime later this year. More on this announcement in an announcement coming soon.

(but I bet it will be about underground structures with all the mines and tartaroses)

We do have news planned for this week but, on a scale of 1-to-'blow-your-tits-off',

What SIZE of tits we are talking here about compared to latest E3?

Ahem... didn't you recently say, I quote, "However, it'll be actions, not words, that will be the proof of that." ?

Just saying ;)

Ahem... didn't you recently say, I quote, "However, it'll be actions, not words, that will be the proof of that." ?

Just saying ;)

Quite so! Hence my will to manage expectations, here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to leave work IMMEDIATELY. :bye:

Best,

RiE

Quite so! Hence my will to manage expectations, here.

Fair enough :)

Looking forward to tomorrow. Any news is good news (Unless it's "Arma 3 cancelled".

Warning: hype has reached extreme level, F5 key may suffer serious damage tomorrow...

My guess would be the Arma 3 site will be live with some new photos/intel and maybe a vague approximation of an alpha.

/done spam.

News about the Alpha, the release date, the cover, the new website,probably updated story, the infantry showcase + diarrhea of images and videos. And moving inside vehicles.

DayZ WILL come to consoles. Anything else, who knows?