Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

OMG, a whole topic about what soon means...

But soon is not like soon though...

DS`s soon is 6 months

Should not be BIS soon 2 months ?

Stop looking for something that isn't there bros. This is BIS. It's not out till march. At least.

The customizing controls thing is a bit harsh..what works for some people doesn't work for others, and that ability allows you to expand on other things..

hey hey hey!

Arma 3 Alpha :P

http://steamdb.info/app/107410/

A bit of an old story I'm afraid, considering that Dynasty Warriors 7 with Xtreme Legends, the original Halo trilogy, King of Fighters XIII (along with '98 and 2002) and more have been spotted... with only Dyad being officially acknowledged. The "laying of groundwork" doesn't surprise me, but I don't see this as being an indicator of when the alpha will be playable, considering that according to Rocket the DayZ standalone is already on Steam and being updated, but not accessible by non-devs.

How correct is that? I cant read Czech so they might as well have gotten that date of this forum, or that one game-selling-website that said it.

Wait what?! Are you sure that info is correct?

Well that's what the article says.

Edited by James2464

No on march release for obvious reasons. Still haven't seen alpha community preview nor has BIS ever officially stated in what stage the game is in development.

i cant see it being released in march, maybe we will get the alpha but definatly not the full game, if they were to release it in march i would think there would be some announcements and adverts around from BIS themselves

Edited by ryanbeckey0

I'd be sceptical of an ArmaIII being released in March. An Alpha on the other hand ....:man3:

There is no bit of information in that article that would suggest they have any news we don't have. It seems they just wanted to write a summary article with the two recently revealed images, they could have picked that date from anywhere... and a gold release seems highly unlikely to me. However, Eurogamer.cz in an article from 16th Jan said they were working on an Arma 3 preview, I'm still waiting for that.

Dyslecxi might know, but unfortunately BI got to him with a NDA before we could get to him with a "spill da beeeeeanz". ;) (Glimpsed the NDA bit from his public Reddit comments.)

Color me skeptical as well, RiE already said a month ago that the internal plans for a public alpha had already been locked down.

Devs already said that if they would reveal release date we would know first but who would trust BIS devs? :p [no typo]

Maybe it's for preorder?

This. Maybe they'll invite people who preorder the game to try the alpha. That would be nice...

This. Maybe they'll invite people who preorder the game to try the alpha. That would be nice...

Would be a good option indeed.

but but, we are back again to this... I can't find the link to post by one of devs/mods, who said, it will be open alpha, no need to pay to get access!

And then there was a post hinting that only people who preorder will get the access.

MAYBE, the update could be the ALPHA?!?!?!? Surely updating intel on new island name wouldn't take nearly as long as this?

but but, we are back again to this... I can't find the link to post by one of devs/mods, who said, it will be open alpha, no need to pay to get access!

The suggestion was that they were exploring multiple options, or rather, a multi-optioned solution.