Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

What ever happened to Total Biscuits Arma 3 video?

It's still not posted.

+1

Really looking forward to that! :)

It looks like his E³ coverage is incoming atm.

On a related note: Were the latest seven screenshots the whole E³ press-kit? Or is there more to wait for?:pet5:

+1

Really looking forward to that!

As far as I remember, there wasn't much different info in that one. Only stayed for a short time.

As I remember, he was hands on and mainly struggling with the firing drills and grenade launcher :) Seemed to enjoy shooting a cone, as memory serves...

Hopefully, you'll see some good coverage with GameStar soon. The E3 content we prepared was around an hour to play through in 'full'. I believe there are still some E3 shots lying around somewhere, too!

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile

As far as I remember, there wasn't much different info in that one. Only stayed for a short time.

As I remember, he was hands on and mainly struggling with the firing drills and grenade launcher :) Seemed to enjoy shooting a cone, as memory serves...

Hopefully, you'll see some good coverage with GameStar soon. The E3 content we prepared was around an hour to play through in 'full'.

That's awesome to hear.

I believe there are still some E3 shots lying around somewhere, too!

Best,

RiE

Be sure to upload them in a small size format , let's say 125x150 , so that we destroy our eyes by squinting at them looking for details.

Be sure to upload them in a small size format , let's say 125x150 , so that we destroy our eyes by squinting at them looking for details.

Ah, you also like tiny trolling? :)

Yes, avatar size would be nice :p

So we can expect more from GameStar than the video they already uploaded?

Ah, you also like tiny trolling? :)

I very much do, yes. Their obscureness feeds my childlike curiosity.

:butbut:

Damnit, they'll probably really do that now!

That's just cruel, man...

Total Biscuit said on twitter that he lost some E3 coverage including DayZ so probably no Arma 3, but I think we (or at least me) have seen enough from Camp Maxwell.

I must say Im quite hugry for more footage.That said E3 was great but ...not enough :)

hehe I remeber his gamescom playthrough where he decided to lay down some headshots on the targets without noticing the actual targets were on the torso^^ He had a very good video quality tough and any footage of Arma 3 isn't a bad thing ;)

Hopefully, you'll see some good coverage with GameStar soon. The E3 content we prepared was around an hour to play through in 'full'. I believe there are still some E3 shots lying around somewhere, too!

Best,

RiE

Oh yes, I've seen their article about a Q&A session they have planned with you :) I hope they choose the questions wisely :rolleyes:

Yes, avatar size would be nice :p

I've heard "Bloody Blur" is the flavour of the month :cool:

AS far is ive seen the E3 presentation included a "support" mission where the player has to call in Artillery. We have very little footage of this.

AS far is ive seen the E3 presentation included a "support" mission where the player has to call in Artillery. We have very little footage of this.

Oh yeah! Was the P.S.C.B.S. Particularly satisfying cluster bomb strike deployed in time? And was it satisfying? :confused:

What ever happened to Total Biscuits Arma 3 video?

It's still not posted.

Nice! Watching as I type :)

Thanks for letting us know!

Edited by PurePassion

So the release date's been moved to 2013. Ah, well, more time for HDD and SDD prices to drop.

Also, just a single question: What does the '300' in the bottom left corner of the ammo HUD mean?

Edited by OnlyRazor

So the release date's been moved to 2013. Ah, well, more time for HDD and SDD prices to drop.

Also, just a single question: What does the '300' in the bottom left corner of the ammo HUD mean?

I guess the sights are set to 300m

I guess the sights are set to 300m

Oh, right. I forgot about the zeroing completely.

Really good content there, too bad the video ended adruptly. TB usually has higher quality stuff.

Looking forward to the community alpha and where ArmA goes from here regardless. :)

Really good content there, too bad the video ended adruptly. TB usually has higher quality stuff.

Apparently their camera got fritzed.

Apparently their camera got fritzed.

Apparently so, not much anyone can do. Good footage nonetheless though.

i hope in Arma 4, BIS can finally implement get in/get out of vehicles animations. Being teleported in a car, was acceptable in OFP, but arma 3, 2013?

So far, arma 3 looks really impressive, even i was quite skeptic about futuristic stuff.

i hope in Arma 4, BIS can finally implement get in/get out of vehicles animations. Being teleported in a car, was acceptable in OFP, but arma 3, 2013?

So far, arma 3 looks really impressive, even i was quite skeptic about futuristic stuff.

They might do it. I mean, TkOH has it. Kinda.

They might do it. I mean, TkOH has it. Kinda.

let's cross the fingers then, and hope they will!

Thank you Glowbal for posting.

Watching right now. :D

@Ben_S

Get on Skype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111