Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

Pre-order Take On Helicopters available, 10% save!

Right now it's distributed as an addon for Operation Arrowhead. So the preview is only 50mb in size and uses assets of Operation Arrowhead (a landmass for example). I think it's much harder for them to release a stand alone preview, but I absolutely understand your line of thought :)

Ok, knowing that it makes sense not to include pre-orderers in the community preview. I wouldn't want them to waste dev resources on a premature standalone version either...

I guess I'll be content to be pleasantly surprised at release time. :-)

I ended up buying Arma2:OA to test Combat Helo, just 15 euros and I am glad to support the Combat Helo project more.

OA it is a very nice game,

awesome game isn't it? If you want a good feel of some huge further improvements being made try out the latest beta. pretty damn nice.

and being able to fly OA maps with TKOH means you can quickly knock up some fun scenarios in the preview. makes waiting for tkoh easier and the preorder discount sweeter.

and being able to fly OA maps with TKOH means you can quickly knock up some fun scenarios in the preview. makes waiting for tkoh easier and the preorder discount sweeter.

Could you provide a quick hint on how to load OA maps in TOH and where to find the best maps ?

I could definitely search the forums myself but an answer from an Arma expert would really help (also for other users...)

thanks

Fred

Could you provide a quick hint on how to load OA maps in TOH and where to find the best maps ?

I could definitely search the forums myself but an answer from an Arma expert would really help (also for other users...)

thanks

Fred

i'm not an expert, but someone gave me help for the sam equestion. i had to load the map mod before the tkoh mod in command line.

Just pre-ordered :) I figure I've already had my money's worth just from the preview.

I may preorder it when I receive my salary...or I may just pay full price. :P

hi

is arma II expansion pack?,or will be expansion in arma III?i buy it if is compatible with arma series

Edited by PFC Magician

hi

is arma II expansion pack?,or will be expansion in arma III?i buy it if is compatible with arma series

It's not an expansion pack. It's a standalone game.

Just preordered from Sprocket + Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X Flight Stick.

It will work fine.

Kresimir

Preorder'd! BIS are one of the few really deserving their users money.

I would love to pre-order Take On Helicopters, but I also love to have the physical copies of the software I purchase. I was ready to purchase the pre-order when it was first announced, until I noticed it was only for a digital download. I will happily wait for the physical copy and pay full price to support Take On Helicopters (you can basically count this post as a pre-order if you were using them to see how much interest there is)

Waiting with much enthusiasm,

RUBIX

I've found what I do is pre-order get the digital copy straight awat on release date, then later on get a used copy of the physical game.

Best of both worlds, always have the hard copy but playing from the day of release.

updated first post to adjust the % and added news about Desura pre-order

updated first post to adjust the % and added news about Desura pre-order

You might wanna edit the title as well ;)

Okay, I definitely need some help. I would like to pre-order to get into the Beta, but I would also like a physical copy. I think I found a solution, but I need to know if I am allowed to do it: I am thinking of pre-ordering to get the beta, then buy the hard copy when the game is released, and finally give the digital copy to my friend. Is this feasible?

Let's just say I like having the original; I still have the original SimCopter and the aviator glasses that came with the box game.

Show your appreciation and buy it twice.

You wouldn't be the first ;-)

Hi,

I want to pre-order, but I can`t see Australian Dollar in the Currency menu. Can I choose which ever and it will convert into Australian automatically?

Cheers Ash

Yes it will be done by Your bank (using their own exchange rate- usually not a very good deal, but not a big problem when buying simply a computer game).

Sam

Will the beta release on 10/4 be available to pre-orderers via Sprocket?

Will the beta release on 10/4 be available to pre-orderers via Sprocket?

Of course. :cool: