Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

You do know that was cancelled?

Yes, but it was cancelled because of money issues. Which to be honest, it will probably cost more to R&D and field a new vehicle for the marines, so I think the decision to cancel will probably back fire....

It's not like the Comanche which was really unnecessary to try and field, a new vehicle is needed to replace the outdated AAVP7...

I want atlest some Rhib like boat for the opfor side in Arma 3, I love invasion type of missions but hated that I only could do it with bluefor.

Some trucks and technicals in Mad Max style. :cool:

BIS Camel, red Jawa, beer crates and hot (bikini) girls + good sounds/music.

Can we have every weapon and vehicle in history? :p

By the time BIS would finish modelling every single thing... Suma would be 100 years old.:)

This thread is so... lol :D

I want to see

-Pewpewgun 5.56 NATO Squad Automatic Rifle Mk13 mod 37.

-Rk95

-Super soaker

-All M4 and M16 variants from previous BIS titles, because we havent seen enough of them.

On a serious note:

Modernized Galil, Mp7, Some fictive rifle, Ak47 <- (Every single HAS TO have it!)

On a serious note mk2: Why do people keep making these "useless" threads? I seriously doubt there will be any variant of Ar15 / M4 / M15 / M16, besides, why would there be? Game takes place around 2020, we will hardly see any "issue" gear in-game. Deal with it allready. BIS has made their decision :cool:

Compression Phasers and golden Star Fleet Uniforms. As we know from DS9 the Defiant visists earth in 2024 and Captain Sisko is involved in the "Bell riots" in San Francisco....so the timeline is right.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuY5xXaJKqk_wcDNAg3KPLey1e7gWaLpqbF6oPc4ue3iYArGLH

:yay:

But in all seriousness, maybe an AK-74M, and some PDWs/Submachine Guns like the MP7A1, maybe even the P90.

Compression Phasers and golden Star Fleet Uniforms. As we know from DS9 the Defiant visists earth in 2024 and Captain Sisko is involved in the "Bell riots" in San Francisco....so the timeline is right.

That was also not too long before the 3rd world war, so it really does seem right. :D

That was also not too long before the 3rd world war, so it really does seem right. :D
WWIII will begin in 2026 and resulted in the death of some 600 million Humans after the nuclar cataclysm.

Main Participants are USA and Eastern Coalition ECON (Russia, China, India)

Thats fully in Line with ArmA III story so far...but equiment is far off.

Soldiers should look like this and have drug inducers and minigun type firearms attached

s to their right underarm with no hand visible.

Edited by Beagle

I'd like to see more ballistically modelled ammunition variants before more weapon/vehicle models personally. On that modellers could shove what they want in-game and make it match.

I would like something similar to the AN-2. A Douglas DC3 maybe? Maybe all three troop delivery systems: C130, DC3, and AN-2.

Something completely different, that kinda suits the spec op feel of the game, which I don't think has been done before, is the

. With diving and HALO, could make for some feature specced missions :D

I'd like to see more ballistically modelled ammunition variants before more weapon/vehicle models personally. On that modellers could shove what they want in-game and make it match.

Ha! Seconded. Beware some insurgents will try to nail you with some dum-dums and denotative rounds.

I'd love the AH-64D Apache Longbow or the British Apache AH Mk1 to be there.

I want the Helidynes from ground control 2 to be in the game(or in a mod) oh and nuke grenades(like the one from starship troopers)

Oh, and I totally forgot this: If they're putting in the Comanche and Hamok, they could at least have the common fucking courtesy to include the Su-47.

It's cool, it looks badass, and it would probably fit right into the Arma3versum. :yay: