Sign in to follow this  
archaon98

What weapons/vehicles would you like to see in ArmA 3?

Rotinor SEABOB BLACKSHADOW 730 could be nice for under water missions (little add to speed and distances).

And to bring something new to battlefield TDI VECTOR aka KRISS Super V as smg... Yeah I now we have seen it already, but not by DEVs. (Glock 21 uses same mags ;) ).

Edited by -FinLynx-

Please, give us a few variations of the HEMTT(Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck) class! I absolutely love these trucks! Would be great to see a cargo, fuel, and ammunition variant in various different color schemes!

Basic HEMTT

oshkosh-hemtt.jpg

They're not, but IF Sweden had been in the game.. Then "Archer".. Arguably the best piece of artillery to date. Youtube it..

Please, give us a few variations of the HEMTT(Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck) class! I absolutely love these trucks! Would be great to see a cargo, fuel, and ammunition variant in various different color schemes!

Basic HEMTT

http://www.hybrid-vehicle.org/images/oshkosh-hemtt.jpg

Fucking FUND IT!!! :D

It's my favorite military truck of all time.

Edited by b00ce

I just want my M-16 :bounce3:

All model variants of M-16\4 (new models)

M1A2\1 Abrams (new medels)

I just want my M-16 :bounce3:

All model variants of M-16\4 (new models)

M1A2\1 Abrams (new medels)

This too. I ALWAYS run with a vanilla M-16a2 and I always out perform my ground pounding counterparts with crazy weapons with 20x scopes and lasers and what not. :cool:

NTW 20/14.5 Sniper Rifle:

vXLRYf9EV2Y

Other videos:

Probably best to have such a beast as a CSW requiring two bags to put it together and only on a mount. If in the field barrel modification is supported, I suggest having one extra bag per mod modification. Three guys on one weapon doesn't leave much room for ammo, but that's intentional.

20x82 and 14.5x114 configuration: 3 round magazines.

20x110 configuration: single shot.

Intended use: Anti material system for a sniper team without sacrificing personal weapon or regular sniper weapon. For the 20mm HE round, think of it as a long range version of the AA12. For the 14.5mm API round, think of it as a better version of the currently missing 12.7mm API or Mk211 HEIAP. In terms of damage, probably close to a single shot (Arma style) from a Shilka.

Exploits: Obvious unless it becomes a CSW. If it becomes a normal rifle, I actually wouldn't want it. A weapon system that takes two man to carry, you don't want to end up as an assault rifle, no matter the cost in weight. But I think less of an exploit than the M107, since ammo carrying will be problematic (only 36 or 12 shots if carrying 6 other slots worth of rifle ammo, shared in a two man team), and you can't even carry this together with an M107 which is a superior weapon system against soft targets at great distances.

It's already in service, although not by many, so I don't think it would add to any "science fiction" score :p

More on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denel_NTW-20

Seen that video before, sounds good to me. Anything unique with high gameplay value that's cool at the same time has my vote. As you say, as long as it's not possible to lone-wolf it, you'd end up with some really cool missions. One of the best suggestions so far.

Edited by Daniel

cut

seriusly what the hell is shooting that monster? 20 mm he round? woah...

IT: desert eagle.

Edited by ***LeGeNDK1LLER***

- T-95 (If there is enough known about it by then)

- Mi-26 (I want a large cargo helo for the opfor)

- Some sort of Antanov cargo plane

- Some better Russian launchers (RPO-A, RPG-29, etc)

- Star Destroyer

seriusly what the hell is shooting that monster? 20 mm he round? woah...

It's not that much of a monster in terms of caliber (autocannon ammo). The M109 which is a much smaller weapon overall, still fires 25mm rounds. But a two man sniper team carrying one each can load up with 120 rounds total (since that would be their only platform), which makes the weapon too unbalanced to make it usable in missions.

That makes the MTW 20/14.5 a prettier alternative to actually use in a mission. Sure they may cheat and bring with them lots of ammo in a vehicle or whatever, but vehicle is exposed, weapon have to be disassembled and carried - but they now how to work pretty hard for it rather than it becoming a freebie.

Fucking FUND IT!!! :D

It's my favorite military truck of all time.

fundit.jpg

All I want is the M16/M4 series, HK416 series and AK series.

Ready for war. :rolleyes:

grom040189.jpg

FX-05 Xiuhcoat

lhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FX-05_Xiuhcoatl

Mexican rifle, and army use only so unlikely it would get into the game since details of it aren't that easily available. But titanium under frame with polymers on top, apparently recoil delayed system allowing for three shots prior to recoil hitting, sources are scarce for that one. Programmable underslung grenade system, built for Mexico's fuel air grenade round, but being able to fire all standard NATO munitions. Firing 5.56x45mm NATO round, info mostly off the Wiki.

So light, accurate, powerful with the potential for destruction. Everything you want in an assault rifle. :D

Then there's the Félin system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Félin

If they changed the game from basic FPS to something that was based on a real system, it would be very cool. Especially if they added one of those acoustic based location detectors for snipers. It's technology used now, so a few years time should be easy. I know, they're equipment and not weapons/vehicles, but they would be pretty sweet.

Well, since there's going to be Iranians as the bad-guys, I'd like to see some officers driving around in T-98 Kombat Luxury armored Vehicles. I just find it appealing that if a futuristic Game involving a more powerful Iran had a reasonable piece of luxury in it, as well. They're oil tycoons over there, so I don't see why executives or Commanding officers can't be riding around in Kombats. I'd love to steal me one :)

Hi all

more Européen weapons:

Rafale

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6dY0UUNn9TBgcCgcO8qukxuBcyT1MnJeikF8JZq8WWBzS4NmgrA

Typhoon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqYmVDCxn4AfEjMyMK4k4iCWSA4pd2fDVBiRUmM7jhUZQX7m0THQ

Léopard

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPGrMZOfxXcX9mVOR6PGJlRfYX8GDDs8OeExZGEq3_TFvuBBhEvw

Leclerc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR40QbyOlVjwlI5cqNhDyv2tu2IASnOASseA6WT4S8WZMyKkSF

Puma

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWjFqfd38MevjjAcPfoKhYb854cbTPRl8mokT37fPEFDnwpUON

CV90

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6veYHXKxMPl3kbx_CzYakK1yPZ_f6YeXmYJqPGVxwqKiiBIdvpQ

VBCI

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa0OThul2gIqIC51YDA0MUYUWoe7_20xVpdajyLO_uKvAIPezi

Tiger

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxQ0aZMoaS_ktftuVIxpCBvblLKHSOk7PMmCXmKGOClsNKWN5T

And other of course :bounce3:

msbs.jpg

MSBS. It's a Polish-manufactured rifle family designed to replace AK variants in service. Available in bullpup and standard.

5.56x45mm NATO ammunition, etc. Yes, I am aware that it looks like the Magpul Masada, but it's not the same thing.

^ this

My Wishlist is:

AKM/-74

AK-101 5.56/AK-108 5.56

M4A1/M16A4 (A5 Fictional version?)

SCAR-L/Mk.16

F/A-18E/F Super Hornet

Mi-8/17 Modernized as OPFOR Transport

H-60 Somethinghawk or Lynx as transport for BLUFOR

HK-417/16

AUG A3/A1 (A1 for independents)

Armored Vehicles:

M2A2/M2A3 Bradleys

M1 Abrams

Stryker ICV (Without the ridiculous caging around most of them in Arma 2 OA)

T-62

M113A3

Leopard 2A4

Helicopters:

CH-53 Sea Stallion

CH-46/CH-47 Seaknight and Chinook

Ah-64D Longbow Apache

Mil Mi-24

Mil Mi-28

Mil Mi-8

Kiowa Warrior

Jets/Airplanes:

C-130

MQ-9

F-16 Fighting Falcon

F-15E StrikeEagle

F-22 Raptor

F-18 Hornet

Su-33

B-52 Stratofortress

F-117 Nighthawk

B-2 Spirit

Guns:

RPG-7

RPG-18

Carl Gustaf MAAWS

FIM-92 Stinger

AKM

AKS

AK-101

AK-107

AK-74

RPD

RPK

PKM

M16A1, M16A2, M16A4

M4A1, M4A2, M4

Steyr Aug

L85A2

G3A3

HK-21

FN MAG, M240

M249 SAW

USP Match

Colt Python

Makarov PM

M60E4

M1 Carbine

M3 SMG

Beretta M9

Colt M1911

G17

G36C

G36K

M203 GL (Attached)

MGL (Grenade Launcher)

Lee-Enfield

M24

M82, M107

AS-50

Dragunov SVD

PSG-1

VSS Vintorez

Yeah, plus whatever else comes with it.

And I also want mid-air refueling and more civilian vehicles/aircraft.

If anyone else wants to see a HUGE list of weapons/vehicles I created, DL this:

http://www.2shared.com/document/GXwv5obU/Ult_War_Game_Weapons_and_Vehic.html?

It's pretty long, and I know that alot of that stuff is old tech and wont be implemented, but I would love having fun in the editor with that.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

I want small mountable thermal/nightvision optics that can be placed in front of CQB optics like the KAC UNS-SR (night vision) and their UNS-T (thermal) that can be mounted in front of red dot sights like the eotech and aimpoint models. Also magnifiers in front of the day sights would be nifty as well. I know we have this in some addons like ACE with the HK417 4x Holo, but that seems to be the only case i've seen.

I'm figuring with features like RTT the type of optics mentioned would be very possible, and with the weapon customization, be very friendly switching out (only the day optic needs to be zeroed AFAIK so it isn't unbelievable to mount one of these mid mission for "in game").

Example of the UNS-SR

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20II/IMG_9915%201028%20stick.jpg

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/KAC/0O2P8849-A-1028-Stick.jpg

Edited by Steakslim

Yes, but it was cancelled because of money issues. Which to be honest, it will probably cost more to R&D and field a new vehicle for the marines, so I think the decision to cancel will probably back fire....

It's not like the Comanche which was really unnecessary to try and field, a new vehicle is needed to replace the outdated AAVP7...

Actually, the Comanche is still going to be used limitedly alongside the Kiowa warriors, which I am glad to see are still going to see service.

Actually, the Comanche is still going to be used limitedly alongside the Kiowa warriors, which I am glad to see are still going to see service.

any article backing this up?