Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

ok lets all do some facebook posts, i think its worth it ;)

And after watching this awesome presentation, i think ivan and the whole team really deserve some free commercial!

youtube video of the complete presentation will be available in approx. 30 mikes

Still watching, he's a pretty funny guy and it's to see the human element.

I wonder if they had thoughts of us watching when they heard it was live..Hmm, I wonder if PT told them about the live feed and had knew this would happen..Hmmmmmmmm

Indeed, he's a pretty cool guy. :cool:

Heck, it's a lot better than anything on TV.

Yeah I'm still watching too, he seems a cool guy. I'd love to do that job too, but with a lunch break, poor guy must be starving.

Haha, I am here to record you because...we are legion. Deux Ex :3 30 hours straight gameplay holy

I seem to be stuck in a 50 minute BIS/Groundhog Day scenario.

Watch, rewind, play again.

Haha, I am here to record you because...we are legion. Deux Ex :3 30 hours straight gameplay holy

It's a console game, meh. Then again, turns out that Skyrim is too. Much to my dismay. Shame scratching that console port off my list of "Games I need to buy as soon as they are out".

I only caught a few seconds of the Carrier Command segment, but I got to see the other two.

that was awesome. really, really awesome.

I´d like to remind you all that you can watch the live stream from second 1 to now again. Even when they finished with their live stream podcasting the video will be available at it´s whole length at this link:

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-cam-tour/live-cam-day-2/?cam=1&tag=content_nav

So if you missed anything or you want or just want to watch it 10 times in a row for the sake of it, you can ;)

I don´t know if PurePassion´s HD video on Youtube will cover Carrier Command and Take ON Helicopters too, so be advised that those were demonstrated right before ArmA III extensively too! :)

It all starts at 2h 11 minutes!

Wow, this truly was an epic few hours. This thread went from about 30/40 pages to nearly 70 from our skulduggery and devious infiltration of 'The Bunker'.

Twas a Swashbuckling Experience!

yes i have also footage from ToH and parts of carrier Command

but they will come in seperate videos

Oh man I'm not sure what is more exciting...Arma3 itself or the new possibilties it can offer..imagine, the game can be taken to whole new lengths and in different directions, it could have all new games within the game...land..air and now sea...

It's a console game, meh. Then again, turns out that Skyrim is too. Much to my dismay. Shame scratching that console port off my list of "Games I need to buy as soon as they are out".

I wouldn't scratch it off for simply being on the console just yet, that's not what is important but rather changes in gameplay.

Edited by NodUnit

yup damn these consoles :mad:

they screwed with my loved elder scrolls series (scince oblivion already if you ask me) and now theyre going to destroy the most awesome FPS/RPG adventure of all times :(

thank you BIS for giving us PC gamers some love :)

At least with Elder Scrolls we have Mod tools, we will see HIGH res texture packs and whatnot it will be amazing looking regardless on my PC.

i hope we will see a version of your AH-64's in Arma 3 ;)

If I can talk Franze into giving it some thought, he is very concerned on story but if he believes that we could really contribute even more to then I think it could happen..and I'm sure he's dieing to having PNVS in one MPD and TADS in the other. We could also simulate IHADSS with a nose view and the physics would allow even more expansion to use.

Grand turismo looked neat, I've never been into a racing game but that one caught my eye..and it is nice to see the occasional passionate developer.

Edited by NodUnit

Not that I want to keep focusing on this here, but

What did I miss? I thought it was looking pretty good.

And yes it's nice to see another developer still releasing mod tools.

Sorry BIS, I'm not convinced to buy A3. Must have more data, infos and sexy ingame material. :p:D

Sorry BIS, I'm not convinced to buy A3. Must have more data, infos and sexy ingame material. :p:D

Your taking the piss there right?

Phew, nearly posted something different.

here it is ^^

V3YHbcYK82E

feel free to link it to wherever you want ;)

will polish it but now i think i am still too excited ^^

I really want to thank Lord Ivan and the whole BIS crew for letting us have this amazing peek at Arma 3. I also want to thank the crew from Gamespot for making our dream come true.

And the best for the last: The Arma Community! Thanks to everyone for posting requests and everything, which basically made all this possible.

So see you in War in 2012! :)

Just so you know. Its possible to rewind in the original link as well. ToH starts at around 02:20 with arma3 a little later.

-k

Those physics are too lightweight. Boxes are flying around when they should drop down heavily and when he threw the grenade enemies flew like in a hollywood film.

But the game is still looking absolutely gorgeus.

Well it is still in early stage, I'm sure they will be working hard to take care of weight of objects and whatnot..phew..cooldown time.

cooldown time so true, because of the exitement i forgot to kiss my children goodnight, ahh they can have an arma-lollipop tomorrow... :)

yes i am currently re-capturing the scenes wit stutter caused by my internet connection

i also recorded the whole other presentations, but wanted to make a seperate video just for arma 3

I will also make dedicated videos for each of the three different games.

I will also make dedicated videos for each of the three different games.

They certainly deserve it as all three looked good in their own rights.