Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

Big thanks to Martin for the Carrier Command demonstration, Jay for the Take On demonstration, and Ivan for the Arma 3 demonstration. That was truly excellent to watch! :)

That was truly amazing. Take On Helicopters looks great too. I missed the CC part though

this was awesome!!

iam in love with the underwater part, its so cool!

ahh and carrier command looks incredibly good too, especialy the gameplay is fantastic (reminds me on endless hours i spend with Battlezone 1&2 :D).

iam no flight simmer, but TOH is looking like much fun!

a great presentation BIS!

Edited by PeterBitt

maioneze mate, you need to update that list of yours (confirmed features)

repejor fratee :P

Yes sir , tovarashe plutonier :D !

*yawns*

just woke up from nap, what'd i miss :)

a.l.o.t.

Community circle jerk to the E3

Ahem...well the E3 live just covered BI's booth and the news is VERY exciting to say the least.

Big thanks to Martin for the Carrier Command demonstration, Jay for the Take On demonstration, and Ivan for the Arma 3 demonstration. That was truly excellent to watch! :)

:butbut:

Please tell me someone recorded this!!

Edit ^^^^ will check!

That was truly amazing. Take On Helicopters looks great too. I missed the CC part though

Just go back to 2:10

Yeah, they all looked great!

*yawns*

Just woke up from nap, what'd I miss :)

You Sir just missed Arma 3 and BI. Closer than ever! :)

Shit, i didn't watch anything... is any video available?

@RobertJ

guess what i recorded everything :)

curretnly 30 gig of rendereing and then uploading it to youtube

My wife came just before and asked if we won the national lottery, because of my joy and exitement, when i told her no, she just smile overbearing and said then it gotta be something about ya mistress the Arma thingy... lol a more than 35 years old man gets super happy for a video stream of a game... :)

+1, BIS is going to clean me out with those three.

Anyone asking about recording it, it is recorded already on the gamespot site. Just rewind to around 2:10 ish to see BIS bunker.

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-cam-tour/?cam=1&tag=masthead%3Be32011%3Bvideo%3Blive-cam-1

Dear BI hope you don't mind your forums going down today.

Also HUGE thanks to Mos! And thanks all of BI for not hiding stuff from us!

ohh boy i am kind of proud of what i ( or i think now its more appropriate to say WE right now ( forgive me Pufu;) )) did.

Yes! Great job guys! Also, hats off to everybody at the BIS booth. They did a really awesome job. From what I've seen of E3 so far, they have the best organized and most professional booth, AINEC; pretty much made all the other developers look really Mickey Mouse. :bounce3:

For anyone who missed the video, go to Gamespot E3 cam 1 link, Ivan A3 interview starts at 2:41:00

Edited by PuFu

Amazing how quickly this topic flared up in that short time span, damn..I think I need a shower now, apparently my Deoderant is designed for athletes but not video gamers.