Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

Big thanks to Martin for the Carrier Command demonstration, Jay for the Take On demonstration, and Ivan for the Arma 3 demonstration. That was truly excellent to watch! :)

Sentiments echoed! :)

Don't forget Colin for going to check out BIS booth for us. I owe him at least one pint. :D

ARMA 3 Community is dominate!

This.

I'm completely psyched right now. One year 'til release and already such awesome stuff is in there. Obviously it needs tweaking and some more stuff needs implementing, etc. But what's there already blew me away!

Sentiments echoed! :)

Don't forget Colin for going to check out BIS booth for us. I owe him at least one pint. :D

I actually feel like we used/raped him for our intentions only :D

But hey everything is allowed in the "war on E3" haha

did i understand correctly that this arma 3 presentation would have not be shown to us today, if you guys didnt forced that guy to go there for us?

you guys are awesome! thx! :yay:

i will watch it at least 99999x times the next days :D

@maddox: i was amazed too! after seeing this and with the few bugs that arrowhead had in mind, iam pretty positive on a bug free release of arma 3!

Edited by PeterBitt

:459:

Great presentation guys :D

awesome

Battlepan ;): 6 months of TOH to warm up, 6 months of CC (:yay:) takes us up to Summer and then ... massive Armagasm :cancan: :party: :bounce12:

Edited by SW1

This game looks simply incredibly beautifully.

And it is still about a year in development.:bounce3:

yes to be honest i closed the stream after it was finished^^

For anyone who missed the video, go to Gamespot E3 cam 1 link, Ivan A3 interview starts at 2:41:00

I'd say it's worth going back a further 10 mins or so to see Carrier Command because it looks really good and if it's modded to a present day setting it will almost certainly appeal to ArmA 3 fans...I know it does to me!

Also worth watching the Take On Helicopters bit after that as they talk quite a bit about how certain elements will be in ArmA 3, oh and UI is almost identical.

Is it coming summer 2012 or still not public info..? Need to known if one year or more if it first comes in end of 2012

Arma 3 is looking bloody great, and now i've seen the new CC game, it's on my purchase list as well as the former. The gameplay seemed very reminiscent of the original ( ah those heady Amiga days ).

the girl from BIS said "Arma3 will be released within the next 2 years...". i hope she is bad informed:eek:

cant wait for diving around the island!

did i understand correctly that this arma 3 presentation would have not be shown to us today, if you guys didnt forced that guy to go there for us?

you guys are awesome! thx! :yay:

i will watch it at least 99999x times the next days :D

@maddox: i was amazed too! after seeing this and with the few bugs that arrowhead had, iam pretty positive on a bug free release of arma 3!

We coerced an operative to infiltrate the BIS bunker.

Playing to much A2 has made us better than BIS at their own game, just shows how good a training tool ARMA is.

The students have surpassed the masters. :smiley-evil:

the girl from BIS said "Arma3 will be released within the next 2 years...". i hope she is bad informed:eek:

Well, one year from now is technically within the next 2 years... :j: I think she was just playing it safe.

I'm completely psyched right now. One year 'til release and already such awesome stuff is in there. Obviously it needs tweaking and some more stuff needs implementing, etc. But what's there already blew me away!

Ditto. I wasn't too keen on the MW2/BC2 mix and match weapons influence but after seeing what's on offer I'm completely looking forward to it as well as TOH and CC.

Need pre-orders NAO.

:eek: :D

yes to be honest i closed the stream after it was finished^^

Heh, me too. :( :p

We coerced an operative to infiltrate the BIS bunker.

Playing to much A2 has made us better than BIS at their own game, just shows how good a training tool ARMA is.

The students have surpassed the masters. :smiley-evil:

Muhaha, we did it! :yay: We infiltrated the bunker and retrieved the information! Mission accomplished! :yay: :bounce3:

The camera agent was used (and I mean - used "hard" - poor guy!! :D ) but he did a hell of a job!

Still watching, he's a pretty funny guy and it's to see the human element.

I wonder if they had thoughts of us watching when they heard it was live..Hmm, I wonder if PT told them about the live feed and had knew this would happen..Hmmmmmmmm

Well, one year from now is technically within the next 2 years... :j: I think she was just playing it safe.

yea sure it is, just scared me a bit. 2 years would be waaay too long;-)

Yeah, I think she was just playing it safe. But this made me LOL

within 2 years? Woman doesnt know anything!

Immediately dismissive of her claim :D we know more than her.

yea sure it is, just scared me a bit. 2 years would be waaay too long;-)

Two years to calm down and then have the shock and awe be even greater when release comes around.

there are people sending him questions via phone (maybe twitter or so) i think

lets find out how and tell him to visit BIS!

mission so damn successfull! BIS COMMUNITY RULES! :P

And BI games just got even that much more (free) publicity which means possibly even more customers, seemed to be many new interest in TKOH and CC.

Don't know if anyone read the comments under the live feed but people seem pretty impressed with the whole BIS segment. A good sign for sure.