Sign in to follow this  
wolffy.au

Multi-Session Operations v3.4 is released!

you are not understanding what i am saying. i extracted the ENTIRE mission PBO. loaded into editor. editor error msg said "could not find description-mso.ext". mission would not load in editor. so i viewed the files in the PBO. found the description-mso.ext file. tried to extract just it. it did not extract.

in other words, could you view your description-mso.ext file and past the code from it on here?

v3.45 released!!!!

Including: Takistan, Chernarus and Qom Province

Nice!! I sigh at the fact I have to set up a new fob though (set up two separate ones in last two days, without really going on patrol)

Setup new FOBs? What for?

TriTard, the .ext files are definitely there. What dePBO tool are you using?

Tup

im using cpbo. i think it was in the arma 2 tools pack from armaholic, tho im not too sure

edit, finally got it to work. apparently extracting by selecting all from the list of files in the PBO does not work. simple "extract" worked.

Edited by TriTard

Setup new FOBs? What for?

FOP's* and if I have to tell you why then well, shame on you. ;)

Just made an acre version of 3.45 and although the teamleaders had no radio present i.e. on the map or on person, everything still worked (AAR, CASEVAC, Tyre change etc). :)

Reason I made it, simple the 343's dont suffice for long range transmitting.

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

Feel free to share any ACRE specific missions created and we'll add them to those that we post.

Please keep in mind we are developing the framework and rely on the community to share/improve the base missions.

We'd love to include any vanilla, ACE, ACRE missions.

Thanks

Tup

Thank you Tupolov for release 3.45! (If you had waited for me to do it, who knows how much time would have passed)!

Awesome work - lets get back into 3.5 once we've enjoyed the fruits of our labour with a few MSO sessions!

Thank you guys! Realllly nice work! MSO is just art! im having expieriences i never had with arma2! Keep it up m8s!

This is fantastic, by far the most advanced ARMA Interaction I have seen, and really nice to have something going all the time.

Well Done!

Really enjoying those new CAS options, unpacked the QOM file and added the AC130 to takistan tonnes of fun! Now I can finally call in CAS and be CAS at the same time, I just need to remember to add strobes to everyone

Isnt new CAS working out of the box in the vanilla takistan-mso-3.45? Pls log a ticket on dev heaven then!

i'm a bit new to this. so this need a persistent server for the join in after disconnect where location, weapon, etc to be the same when you left off?

is there a way for not to have a persisten server? because it using araung 25% of computer resources.

In preparation for a v3.6 release - if you've created your own MSO and want to be part of the beta testing (and if you want, release your MSO with the official release), can you please check here - http://dev-heaven.net/projects/mso/wiki/Syndication - under MSO Missions and if you're not on there, post here with details.

so, I'm trying to figure out what parameters do what exactly when setting up a mission. also, what effect each value will have on the server's performance. so far it's been very confusing.

I don't remember what version I'm playing (probably this one), but nothing ever happens. enemies rarely appear, the whole map is devoid of all life, save for times when I secure a town, then, 5 minutes later an enemy squad will come to retake it. and that's pretty much it. that's all there is to do, go into a town, stand there for 5-10 minutes, defeat a wave of enemies.

what am I doing wrong?

so, I'm trying to figure out what parameters do what exactly when setting up a mission. also, what effect each value will have on the server's performance. so far it's been very confusing.

I don't remember what version I'm playing (probably this one), but nothing ever happens. enemies rarely appear, the whole map is devoid of all life, save for times when I secure a town, then, 5 minutes later an enemy squad will come to retake it. and that's pretty much it. that's all there is to do, go into a town, stand there for 5-10 minutes, defeat a wave of enemies.

what am I doing wrong?

Use latest 4.2 RC2 version from devheaven and turn on WICT for enemy-galore

why make 2 different topic ? i see one for version 4.1 and this one. Are there 2 different branch of this MSO ?

why make 2 different topic ? i see one for version 4.1 and this one. Are there 2 different branch of this MSO ?

Maybe moderators forgot to 'delete' the old-topic-version

Please post in 4.2 thread. Moderators need to close this thread as it is old!