Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.10 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

AI's small firearms accuracy is extreme low after apply the ACE OA 1.10 or 1.11RC4

It is reasonable a recuit AI can't hit a 500m away target with a m4. But it is pretty funny that a elit sinper can't get a 300m away target with a m110 after more than 20 shots.

After I disable ACE OA mode, it all came back to normal.

Is this a feature or a bug?

Does anyone have a yoma link that still works and is kept updated?

Most of the guys I play with prefer yoma and used the UGAF yoma sync link. We had to cancel all our trainings yesterday because six wasn't updating properly.

Most of the guys I play with prefer yoma and used the UGAF yoma sync link. We had to cancel all our trainings yesterday because six wasn't updating properly.

If you're referring at the software not self updating properly; http://www.six-updater.net/2011/07/update-situation.html

I'm also almost done with improving it for good; http://dev-heaven.net/issues/21830#note-2

In case of other issues, please report them with details and logs and I will fix them asap;

http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

This is with ACE installed, but without the wound system module in the mission. How do I turn the ACE wound system off so that I can play a SP mission with the normal medic healing? Ace and everything else is patched to the latest, this happens with the Beta, or without. SP Medic is enabled in the ACE options.

If ACE injury system is not active in a mission, it will do absolutely nothing, and vanilla injury behavior (or whatever mission-specific injury scripts) will determine how injuries/heals work in the mission. So basically when it comes to injuries, if ACE system is inactive, it should work exactly the same as if you played the mission without ACE. Obviously this means that the "examine" feature of ACE wounds will do nothing in said mission.

Or at least that's how it's *supposed* to work...

i have a problem with aceclippi.exe the prgram doesn't work. I tried turning it on with six updater and running as administrator but it still didn't work thank you for your help.

If ACE injury system is not active in a mission, it will do absolutely nothing, and vanilla injury behavior (or whatever mission-specific injury scripts) will determine how injuries/heals work in the mission.

Hmmmm. Well, I would have assumed that would be the way it would work. But I think there is something screwy going on. The problem seems to happen in some missions and not others. It seems to happen in the Ghost Recon Island Thunder campaign, for example, but the healing seems to work normally in the RTY Delta force mission I am currently playing.

So I don't know. It seems damn near impossible to complete a mission without something screwed up happening to spoil the experience. If the wounding is working, then my team won't follow my commands. If my team follows my commands, then my m203 grenades won't explode. If the grenades explode, then the ACE sighting system won't work. If the ACE sighting system works, then my rangefinder won't work. If the rangefinder works, then the mission has no batteries for it. If the mission has batteries for it, then my half my team gets killed because they won't stay still. If the team stays still, then the medic wont heal the wounded guy and he dies for no reason. If the medic heals the wounded guy, the wounded guy is not really healed and he rolls around until he dies anyway...

Arg.

i have a problem with aceclippi.exe the prgram doesn't work. I tried turning it on with six updater and running as administrator but it still didn't work thank you for your help.

How do I turn off the annoying pausemenu watermark? I don't like it there, it's just so annoying.

trolololo

How do I turn off the annoying pausemenu watermark? I don't like it there, it's just so annoying.

It's at least pretty and a far sight better than it used to be. :)

FAQed the SU Diskspace question: http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater+FAQ#Why%20does%20SU%20use%20nearly%20double%20diskspace,%20compared%20to%20other%20products%20/%20download%20methods?

For SU feedback & bug reports please find: http://www.six-updater.net/p/support.html

Don't be angry for asking this, but haven't you guys thought of releasing several features/vehicles in ace separately? in case people do not wish to use all of it, but just want to use, for instance the windage effect.

Instead, you can turn features off or tweak them by global variables etc.

See the Modules available in the editor, and the API http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/API

Edited by Sickboy

This video shows you how ;).

The program don´t start, don´t show anywherem don´t copy your configs or what?

Try to open SU and select "Verfy and Repair".

The program don´t start, don´t show anywherem don´t copy your configs or what?

Try to open SU and select "Verfy and Repair".

The program doesn't start and doesn't show anywhere. I did use SU to try and fix and verify i have NET 4.0 installed and it still doesn't work. I also reinstalled ace 5 times.

Guys, ACE isnt supposed to be played on SP? Is that right? I keep reading that all over the place, is it supposed to be for MP only?

Guys, ACE isnt supposed to be played on SP? Is that right? I keep reading that all over the place, is it supposed to be for MP only?

Nope, but some features work better with real players, like the mortar system and whatnot.

It's 100% compatible with sp, atleast user made missions.

Well some of the user made campaigns have issues, maybe its because they need additional addons and who possibly have a conflict with ACE?

hey guys do i just download this for my combined operations or do i still have to download ACE for arma 2 aswell? i have just ordered combined operations that is all and i was reading about the ACE mod so would like to know this thanks.

hey guys do i just download this for my combined operations or do i still have to download ACE for arma 2 aswell? i have just ordered combined operations that is all and i was reading about the ACE mod so would like to know this thanks.

It should auto detect ya have Combined there for will install the correct version of ACE and CBA etc.

Usually no problems with ACE in SP

For me it's unplayable. Clean install of both ArmA 2 (1.10 from sprocket) and ACE. ACE Demo 1 works fine but for the rest I get occasional errors re mipmap loading (even in the menu). For missions:

- counterattack: ArmA crashes with or without error dialogue

- trial by fire: the helicopter arrives to the village location, just over the beach, but doesn't land. Just hovers at cruise altitude.

- flashpointchernarus: won't start - goes back to menus after loading finishes

EDIT:

rpt file http://www.mediafire.com/?mcyiwh4nezwzy66

Edited by Bucic