Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.5 (CO)

that makes the mod stupid.

just kidding, absolutly love this mod trying to get my clan using it to

Nope still can't join kellysheroes server. Now im recieving some shit about Jayarma2lib but with the same exact message.

Nope still can't join kellysheroes server. Now im recieving some shit about Jayarma2lib but with the same exact message.

Our server does not run Jayarma2lib. Remove it from your modline.

Edited by [KH]Jman

I love it!

The B-17 is kind of wonky right now as far as getting in gun positions. It also doesn't shoot at enemy planes at all.

Furthermore expect people to use that as a low-flying A-130 in multiplayer.

So youre telling me the server doesn't allow me to join because I have a minor mod enabled that it doesnt have? LOL...

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA! Lol the server won't allow me to join because I have other mods installed such as ad_helos, SAS skins, weapons. Im not using modfolders for those and I can join any other I44 server but the kellys heroes because of this. Screw it.. Thanks anyways but it is fail..

Edited by Antonoo

I resisted playing the first release in the hopes that the CO version would be cleaner and have those extra nice features.

The wait was worth it. Landing works very well, and is compelling. D+1 is fun and challenging. Already did a few dogfights, and loving it.

Thanks for all your excellent and hard work, truly an enjoyable mod!

Suggestion: In Landing, have german soldiers running up and down the trenches, give the feeling that there is activity and some frenzy on the enemy side.

Thanks again!

So youre telling me the server doesn't allow me to join because I have a minor mod enabled that it doesnt have? LOL...

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA! Lol the server won't allow me to join because I have other mods installed such as ad_helos, SAS skins, weapons. Im not using modfolders for those and I can join any other I44 server but the kellys heroes because of this. Screw it.. Thanks anyways but it is fail..

One reason we have a sig checking enabled is so that addons that are incompatible with the mod cannot be used. If we allowed just any addon through the server it would not last 5 seconds before it crashed.

Your loss not ours.

FPDRA large one.

guys I'm unable to join the server. I got stuck in the wait for host screen with a few others... :S

I've been having so much fun with this mod on KH server. Everything's so polished :)

Though, we need more "Frontlines TvT" missions.

Can anyone tell me what action is aloted to the windows key? cos my one may not work so i need to alot a other key to get the shovel and Bayonet to work.Thx in advance.

Edited by baz44331

Thank you i44 team! Superb work all around and Omaha map especially is a sight to behold. Never had so much fun in WW2 setting since the glorious days of Hidden & Dangerous and original Medal of Honor.

Thanks, Blake. Huge fan of your missions! How about you make some for us? :)

hey there lads great work really incredible stuff!, is there any chance you could finish off the omaha map? theres still lots of map that has not been completed south of the map and some west. thanks!

Hidden & Dangerous

That gave me flashbacks! I built a PC just to run that game - awesome stuff!

How do I get the bayonet to work? I got it on my rifle, but how to I stick some one with it?

Thanks, Blake. Huge fan of your missions! How about you make some for us? :)

I'd be up for that lol.

I don't know if this is ACE screwing with things but the Ranger grenadier has an M16 with an M203.

Is this normal:

AI basically ignores you. You have to empty half a clip from Sten to kill anything. What are the bullets made out of when AI doesnt even seem to flinch when you hit them? Nade's killing radius might be too small too. Btw AI warped, even though I was alone in that server with a ping of 30ms.