[uGAF] ACE_Dev YAS Repo:

@ACE___________474

@ACEX__________322

@ACEX_RU_______41

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=591&Itemid=192#591

that's realist , it's a sorti of HEAT arrow with uranium. a friend (French Combat engeiner) say it's realistic you can destroy a tank with that sort of mine

You can destroy tanks with that sort of mines, but you'd need a huge amount of luck to achieve it with that particular model. The M2 uses an explosively formed penetrator made out of copper, and according to wiki the mine only weights about 1 kg, with 280g of that being explosives. Those specs just don't add up against a modern MBT. For comparison a Finnish mine also utilizing a copper EFP and meant to be used against armored vehicles has total weight of 19 kg, with an RDX+TNT mixture making up 12 kg of that. Even that isn't probably enough for an Abrams.

Ok I got a bit carried away but you get the point: Penetrating the front armor of an M1A1 is a hell of a feat for that small a mine :)

I have an issue witht the ace medic module. For some reason its not activated or something because everytime someone gets shot they always die no matter what. I've seen videos where you can go unconscious and then you have to apply morphine, etc.. but i don't even get those things in my inventory. I'm using units that came with ACE.

Thanks for the help(I'm new to arma btw so take it easy :P)

I have an issue witht the ace medic module. For some reason its not activated or something because everytime someone gets shot they always die no matter what. I've seen videos where you can go unconscious and then you have to apply morphine, etc.. but i don't even get those things in my inventory. I'm using units that came with ACE.

Thanks for the help(I'm new to arma btw so take it easy :P)

You need to place the ACE Wounding module into your mission to enable that feature. Furthermore, if you want the revive feature you need to set up the

ace_wounds_prevtime variable.

See documentation: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Wounding_System+notes

You need to place the ACE Wounding module into your mission to enable that feature. Furthermore, if you want the revive feature you need to set up the

ace_wounds_prevtime variable.

See documentation: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Wounding_System+notes

thank you so much you have no idea how long i've been trying to get it to work :yay:

Hey guys are there any user created sp missions or campaigns that are made for ACE mod? Cant seem to find any out there and it would be a shame if there wasnt.

Thanks

that's realist , it's a sorti of HEAT arrow with uranium. a friend (French Combat engeiner) say it's realistic you can destroy a tank with that sort of mine

Negative. Penetration is 40mm from what I say online, so unless the hit mistakenly registered to the bottom armor, that should not even scratch the Abrams' glacis.

Negative. Penetration is 40mm from what I say online, so unless the hit mistakenly registered to the bottom armor, that should not even scratch the Abrams' glacis.

...that´s what i thought

Hi guys, pardon me if this has been asked before, but i am getting this message upon loading a mission or previewing a map in the editor... Some missions i get it, some missions i dont.

th_ACEM4A1ACOGSD.png

When i try to grab the M4A1 ACOG SD from any ammo crate, the gear menu shows i have the weapon but no gun shows up in my hands nor can i change the fire modes etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, pardon me if this has been asked before, but i am getting this message upon loading a mission or previewing a map in the editor... Some missions i get it, some missions i dont.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/franstam/ArmA2/th_ACEM4A1ACOGSD.png

When i try to grab the M4A1 ACOG SD from any ammo crate, the gear menu shows i have the weapon but no gun shows up in my hands nor can i change the fire modes etc.

Thanks in advance.

Potential cfg bug should be fixed in next update. Thanks, but could You please also post Your rpt file if possible?

Potential cfg bug should be fixed in next update. Thanks, but could You please also post Your rpt file if possible?

Shld i create a ticket for this on devheaven and attach rpt file there instead?

EDIT: I disabled my CSM2 sound mod and the message doesn't appear, and the weapon is now available again.

Edited by DukeNukeM.
CSM2

Yeah, likely DH is the best place to put it.

Thanks for getting my attention on it though. Please check next week's update if the problem appears, if so then please bother Chammy.

Spotter Scope, when you "enter" it, I just get a kind of 3rd person view of the scope and cant actually "zoom" into the optics to see anything (kind of like a side view of the scope next to my face) .. silly question I know but am I supposed to see a view much like binos? Or is this normal?

Please excuse ignorance, its the first time I have gotten into using spotter scopes in the mass of tools that is ACE2.

Spotter Scope, when you "enter" it, I just get a kind of 3rd person view of the scope and cant actually "zoom" into the optics to see anything (kind of like a side view of the scope next to my face) .. silly question I know but am I supposed to see a view much like binos? Or is this normal?

Please excuse ignorance, its the first time I have gotten into using spotter scopes in the mass of tools that is ACE2.

Hit numpad 0

@zGuba: Will add ticket later. Thanks for the prompt replies.

Hit numpad 0

Can hitting the right mouse button (alternate button for look down the sight) made to work too? Aren't they supposed to do the same thing but why only numpad 0 works?

Thanks.

M72A2 visual bug.

img

img

I can second this, I was just playing on most recent version and my Law launcher looked like that. :(

Oh great. That was done due to previous case with RPG-7. BIS should decide at last if it wants ViewGunner or ViewPilot in modelSpecial :)

Should be fixed also in next update.

==

Please help us and vote for this issue on CIT:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18478

Edited by zGuba

Have you placed at least one unit of side EAST/OPFOR on the map already?

I noticed today when using TWS scoped rifles and also the Javelin that it's back to being pure black or pure white if you invert it. So 98% of the time playing tonight was either staring at the ground or up in the sky thinking i was pointing in the right direction, lol.

I thought it was the latest beta, but when I launched with just CBA, Mando and the newest beta the TWS environment was normal and you can actually see when aiming the javelin for example. But turned ACE back on and the screen was just pure black until a heat source came into point blank view. But the actual environment itself is totally black--if that makes sense at all. I'm probably not explaining it right, but hopefully someone will understand my jibberish, haha.

Has anyone else noticed and if so, is it an ACE thing specifically or a combo with the new beta(s) and if that's the case--do I open a ticket for both? :confused:

Thanks in advance, fellas! :)

using the last stable,when i try to shift the Howitzer i get stuck in the animation and i can't press any keys.Is this bug solved in last updates?

using the last stable,when i try to shift the Howitzer i get stuck in the animation and i can't press any keys.Is this bug solved in last updates?

I had this problem too, but luckily you can get out of it by pressing crouch.