Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.9 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

AnimalMother92 is banned

jaynus is banned

billion$testicle is banned

SickBoy has a red and white avatar

WTH Ace guys! If bis staff is hungry with you i can come in help with my army!

We can't stay without your mod and your efforts!

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

85% has been banned (fixed)

AnimalMother92 is banned

jaynus is banned

billion$testicle is banned

SickBoy has a red and white avatar

WTH Ace guys! If bis staff is hungry with you i can come in help with my army!

We can't stay without your mod and your efforts!

They were found modifying their own work without permission from the author of said work, so we had to take some drastic measures.

Quick question not sure if this has ever been answered...too much to look for. I have a mission where I have units inside a building 'doStop' but as soon as they detect a threat they will switch to combat mode and proceed to move around however they want. Vanilla they dont have there combat mode changed and they stay put untill they are told to move. I need them to stay put with ACE enabled :(

They were found modifying their own work without permission from the author of said work, so we had to take some drastic measures.

OMG my heart missed a beat...

No, how could you think that. That's horrible... ;]

How such a nice ppl could just troll you around xD

Quick question not sure if this has ever been answered...too much to look for. I have a mission where I have units inside a building 'doStop' but as soon as they detect a threat they will switch to combat mode and proceed to move around however they want. Vanilla they dont have there combat mode changed and they stay put untill they are told to move. I need them to stay put with ACE enabled :(

in the init field of each unit:

this disableAI "MOVE";

Alternatively this in the init field of the group leader if it is a squad:

{_x disableAI "MOVE"} forEach units group this;

See http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/disableAI for more info.

in the init field of each unit:

this disableAI "MOVE";

I must add this didn't work for me last time... Though it may be some other issue, some addon maybe...

;1887733']I must add this didn't work for me last time... Though it may be some other issue' date=' some addon maybe...[/quote']

Other AI mods may force them to still move around.

Yea.....this whole banned, damned, canned, whatever thing is just alittle too retarded for my blood.

Edited by Big Mac

I doubt if the strings are deployed from the helicopters, could someone please check? :eek:

I thought AnimalMother was banned for drinking too much of the Kool-Aid at the social gathering...? :confused:

I have both arma 2 and OA. Do i need all the standard ace files AND the OA Ace files? Does it cause a conflict if you have both?

I have both arma 2 and OA. Do i need all the standard ace files AND the OA Ace files? Does it cause a conflict if you have both?
Yes conflicts, ACE for OA is the logical continuation of ACE for A2 - just need the new modfolders of ACE for OA, while removing / not using the old ACE for A2.

You could use the old folders as input for update with Six Updater if you like, and not yet downloaded ACE for OA.

Edited by Sickboy

I thought AnimalMother was banned for drinking too much of the Kool-Aid at the social gathering...? :confused:

Such a bad reference.

I am using JSRS and notice that when firing the HUNTiR I am getting the emplosion of the shell, now I assume that in ACE_SX you have it set so HuntIR will be silent or a cannapy opening. So I wondered is there some help I can have for a config to override other sound mods so this happens on any sound mod used?

Such a bad reference.

I am using JSRS and notice that when firing the HUNTiR I am getting the emplosion of the shell, now I assume that in ACE_SX you have it set so HuntIR will be silent or a cannapy opening. So I wondered is there some help I can have for a config to override other sound mods so this happens on any sound mod used?

That's intended.

Intended as in "yes explosion of shell is normal" or intended as in "Yes ACE_SM overrides shell sound for HunIt so its silent" ?

If its intended to make shell explosion then as its for surveillance in a close area, shouldn't it be silent? If its supposed to be silent and is, could the config be in th ACE folder where via priority it would be silent over any soundmod if ACE_SM isnt used?

Sorry to be picky, but you answer was a bit "could be any" :)

:butbut:1st of April...the world took a wrong turn today if rocko is posting on BIF...

Intended as in "yes explosion of shell is normal" or intended as in "Yes ACE_SM overrides shell sound for HunIt so its silent" ?

If its intended to make shell explosion then as its for surveillance in a close area, shouldn't it be silent? If its supposed to be silent and is, could the config be in th ACE folder where via priority it would be silent over any soundmod if ACE_SM isnt used?

Sorry to be picky, but you answer was a bit "could be any" :)

It's intended for the shell to explode in mid-air.

http://www.defensereview.com/1_31_2004/MEIHUNTIR.PDF

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

:butbut:1st of April...the world took a wrong turn today if rocko is posting on BIF...

I just have this one day to spread my av. Don't ruin the moment !11 :D