Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

ACE 1.9 (Advanced Combat Enviroment) for OA/CO

By default ACE replaces models that have fake, modeled rucks so it doesn't look to weird when they take ACE rucks. This can be set in userconfig.

Thank you VERY much Robalo.

I searched and searched the ace FAQ, but couldn't find what I was doing wrong.

Really appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction.

hi guys

How to switch off overloads in the plane .in warfare missions

One other thing some of the missions that come with ace seem to take a long time to load compared to other missions and get stuck. watched the log file on the server and this is the output where it get stuck

Error in expression <effectcreate ["colorcorrections",1549];
_ppEffect ppEffectEnable true;>
 Error position: <_ppEffect ppEffectEnable true;>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _ppeffect
Error in expression <500];
_color = [_R,_G,_B,_intensity];

_ppEffect ppEffectAdjust [
-0.002->
 Error position: <_ppEffect ppEffectAdjust [
-0.002->
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _ppeffect

this was from co@07_Crash_and_Grab though others have the same issue.

I've never seen this in my RPT, though the only things related to color corrections in Crash & Grab are the BIS Environment Color/Effects modules I believe. Might be one for the CIT?

I've never seen this in my RPT, though the only things related to color corrections in Crash & Grab are the BIS Environment Color/Effects modules I believe. Might be one for the CIT?

Once i know my server is running properly, if i still get these errors i'll send a CIT in :)

How I put the satchel in ACE?

[uGAF] ACE_Dev YAS Repo:

@ACE___________473

@ACEX__________321

@ACEX_RU_______40

@ACEX_USNavy___43

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=49&id=591&Itemid=192#591

Enjoy blazing fast speeds and other major improvements

yes, runs fine - thx for updates :)

Just a quick thanks for the 'Local Mods' tab in Six Updater - nice!!

quick question, I installed ace and acex before the ACEX_RU and ACEX_USNavy. been using six updater. do I have to download them?

You do if you want to play on servers/missions that use them. Better to download and run them than get a missing addon message right when you want to play, don't you think?

Just a quick thanks for the 'Local Mods' tab in Six Updater - nice!!

NP ;-) Many more major stuff past days:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1876961&postcount=218

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1877621&postcount=221

quick question, I installed ace and acex before the ACEX_RU and ACEX_USNavy. been using six updater. do I have to download them?
Most Combined Ops servers will be running them probably, they are not for OA Standalone.

Ah i see. i downloaded them. Nice job, been using another mod for desert Marines. quite useful. the Russian's look really cool to.

Now that BIS decided to finalize ruining the animations are there any plans for future releases of ACE to bring them back to human-like speed?

Whats wrong with the animations? I haven't installed the new patch yet as I would like to know why people are discussing the issues with the animations, can anyone inform myself of this please?

Now that BIS decided to finalize ruining the animations are there any plans for future releases of ACE to bring them back to human-like speed?

Crybaby

Whats wrong with the animations? I haven't installed the new patch yet as I would like to know why people are discussing the issues with the animations, can anyone inform myself of this please?

The majority of all movement animations are sped up by about 25-75%, or so it feels. Basically BI decided to make the game feel more CODesque, I'm assuming in an attempt to attract a wider audience.

am i wrong or also ace speed up some animations,like switching from rifle to pistol?

I hope new bis changes are improvements and not arcadement...

am i wrong or also ace speed up some animations,like switching from rifle to pistol?

How inconvenient.

I was also going to ask this. Maybe its just a general request for a mod to come with "back to 1.57 animations" addon. Although as ACE leans toward the realism aspects I wondered what stance they were taking on it (excuse the awful pun).

Is it possible to use the ACE2 addons without the ACE scripts running in the bacjground ? I am finding a 8plus fps hit in heavy firefights and just want the weapons ......

I highly doubt you get an 8 FPS hit just because ACE is running. Did you actually do a thorough comparison, multiple times?

Is it possible to use the ACE2 addons without the ACE scripts running in the bacjground ? I am finding a 8plus fps hit in heavy firefights and just want the weapons ......

Scripts generally don't cause fps lag since A2 because they are scheduled. Higher AI sensitivity etc might.

Try moving away the ACE_C_AI_**.pbo addons and give it another spin. Otherwise create a ticket with your rpt file, repro mission and details;

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Edited by Sickboy