Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Forum Template Design/Update/Removal

I prefer the old one because it has full screen width - no margins.

same here

When you click on someone's name, the drop down menu appears behind their avatar. :(

Abs

When you click on someone's name, the drop down menu appears behind their avatar. :(

Abs

For me, it doesn't appear at all (IE8).

The Quick Reply box title is too dark, use the color from "View First Unread" to fix.

NMrAa.jpg

Drop down menu doesn't exist anymore using my phone either. I like the change, but back to the old one it is.

Oh yeah! Where's the drop down menu O_O (using Firefox 4.0 beta 11)

Some of it looks alright, but certain pages with a lot of grey text on grey backgrounds make the thing look a whole lot like someone photocopied a newspaper.

edit: must have commented just as it was being changed. It's getting more colour by the second.

Edited by Max Power

Regarding to colors:

Perfect for me now. Thanks for your hard work guys, love it.

New template looks good, but I still prefer "old" style. :)

Yeah after messing with it a few minutes, the colors are fine, but I like the old style as well.

Maybe I just don't like change... ;)

I would prefer it if the post background color was a shade or two lighter, and the post header was a tad darker. Just a little more contrast there. Otherwise it's pretty good.

I would prefer it if the post background color was a shade or two lighter, and the post header was a tad darker. Just a little more contrast there. Otherwise it's pretty good.

Plus 2.

Erm... dunno if this is only me, but now I cant read whats in my inbox! :(

Worked fine before the change

BUG REPORT TOO:

When hovering from "COMPANY" to the "COMMUNITY" tab at the top, its showing the drop down bog in the right

of the screen bugged! ... the layout need to have the width reduced, trust me >> website maker here! ;)

Edited by DarkXess

i really like the sleek design, BUT:

• Color of text should be black, to contrast the pretty dark grey that is used as background
  • Color/type/layout of all current blue buttons should be changed to fit the theme
  • All icons in front of post needs an update to fit the theme

More sophisticated look, good job. I suppose there's no possibility you'd consider killing everyone's gaudy sig's... s'like a japanese website sometimes.

More sophisticated look, good job. I suppose there's no possibility you'd consider killing everyone's gaudy sig's... s'like a japanese website sometimes.

User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Show Signatures.

Uncheck the box. Done. :)

The new theme looks horrible bad.gif

It makes the forums look depressing and it also makes them look too cultured, with the old theme everything stretches across the whole of my screen and with the new theme I get 1 inch of space around the sides which is wasted, there is too much eye candy and the theme just looks over cluttered, especially when I click my user name.

Everything is too grey and also the default blue icons just look out of place, also some text overlaps in places.

Thank god the good old theme is still here :yay:

Ha yeah!!! the old theme is still here if you guys wanna change it back, just go to the

BOTTOM LEFT and you will see "Bohemia Interactive Forum new" change that to where it

says "Default Style"