Sign in to follow this  
Second

MultiDiscussion : TES5: Skyrim, BattleField 3, COD, R6 etc.

I don't think anyone is disappointed in the game, as much as you're disappointed in who you have to play with. People still want ARMA to be popular?

Press <SPACE> for headshot

Press <X> for kneeshot

Press <Enter> for weapon hand shot

... i can see it coming. In a couple of years everything will look like reality, but every once in a while the game wants you to press or click something on screen. :P

I hate where this is going. How casual can you get?

[edit] Actually i think we're in some kind of BIG LOOP. It's going to start over with something like Dragon's Lair on LASER DISC back then, just on your pc.

Edited by ])rStrangelove

Press <SPACE> for headshot

Press <X> for kneeshot

Press <Enter> for weapon hand shot

... i can see it coming. In a couple of years everything will look like reality, but every once in a while the game wants you to press or click something on screen. :P

I hate where this is going. How casual can you get?

Press the <left mouse button> to complete the game? :p

Press the <left mouse button> to complete the game? :p

Too late.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/19/nintendo-shipping-video-games-auto-pilot-controls/

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1850343/nintendos_demo_play_allows_games_to.html?cat=19

Nintendo's been working on it for years and plans to sell it to others.

To be honest I'm looking forward to this game. However, I have never played any of the original R6's at all.

If you ever get the opportunity to purchase R6 Raven Shield for PC I highly recommend you buy it. The graphics are outdated but game-play wise it's great. Raven Sheild doesn't have any of the gimmicky features found in the Vegas sequals so you will find that 'tangos' are much tougher opponents, which makes successfully completing missions extremely gratifying.

I sure hope not, not in this day and age, if a first person war game is popular these days it genreally means it is mediocre at best, jack of all trades masters of none or hook in mouth being led by the game through corridors, be it a building hallway, a spansive scenic landscape with very strict limits or other obstacles blocking the way. With gameplay designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator and provide plenty of self gratification.

Achievement unlocked!: playing the game.

There is a very good reason that simulations of any sort are not popular..and call me a seflish bastard but unless things change I hope it remains that way.

Edited by NodUnit

So I finally got a clan mate to play, and it is so much more enjoyable. Working as a two man team, especially when one of you is Assault with defibs is a blast. I can only think that a four man team would be excellent. As with ARMA its all about how you play it and who with.

Always welcome to hop on our ts mate :cool:

I sure hope not, not in this day and age, if a first person war game is popular these days it genreally means it is mediocre at best, jack of all trades masters of none or hook in mouth being led by the game through corridors, be it a building hallway, a spansive scenic landscape with very strict limits or other obstacles blocking the way. With gameplay designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator and provide plenty of self gratification.

Achievement unlocked!: playing the game.

There is a very good reason that simulations of any sort are not popular..and call me a seflish bastard but unless things change I hope it remains that way.

I've been playing "unpopular" titles for long enough to know it won't change. :D

All I'm gonna say is that Paroni is a demon.

Damn that name rings a bell? :D

Same.

I play a few times a week and especially with Anti Aliasing etc, it still looks fine. Also, the sound design is unsurpassed in that game.

I don't think any game since has even come close in that department.

I don't think any game since has even come close in that department.

Thief had better sound design even earlier

But competing with Looking Glass Studios takes a talent that is completely absent in the industry especially today.

Thief's sound was very good as well but I prefer Ravenshield tbh :)

Looking Glass was an exceptional developer. Terra Nova is one of my all time favorite games.

Edited by BangTail

Starting to really enjoy this game :)

PuFu, if you could let me in the arma players platoon mate, Under name nuttcasenoodle I saw i got a deny :( ;)

Starting to really enjoy this game :)

PuFu, if you could let me in the arma players platoon mate, Under name nuttcasenoodle I saw i got a deny :( ;)

I wondered who it was until I saw the Arsenal avatar! :eek:

Could it be that the scopes do not magnify as much as they should? I couldn't imagine any useful sniping with the PSO-1 (4x zoom) in the game and the SVD comes with the PKS-07 as standard (7x).

b) I find the accuracy of the LMGs I've tried to be awful at anything over 75m.

Clearly you are doing something wrong.

My second longest headshot is currently ~200m with an M249 with the ELCAN scope on it. Ofcourse, the sniper on the receiving end of that was not impressed. But if you fire in short bursts, the LMGs are deadly accurate.... I quite enjoy counter-sniping with the 249 :cool:

Destroying the spirit of the recon's by putting a sniper scope on my shotgun and head-shooting them from 100+m , thats where im having a lot of fun atm.

6,000 Copies of MW3 Stolen in Delivery Truck Robbery

The delivery truck, which was traveling in Créteil, south Paris, collided with a car on Saturday. While stopping to handle the situation, two masked individuals appeared and used tear gas to distract the truck drivers. The individuals then stole the video game shipment that the truck contained.

This is kind of an interesting article to read.

Edited by Jakerod

MW is the zoolander of the games world

same face, different name :p

NOW they have a right to brag about Piracy and their games beeing stolen :D