Sign in to follow this  
Second

MultiDiscussion : TES5: Skyrim, BattleField 3, COD, R6 etc.

It is worse then I think, and did anyone thinks that the poor man's wife are a bit oversexed?

This game is a detestable sin. Raven Sheild was a great game but this is an abomination. Thank god for BIS.

Press square to kiss wife :D. I can imagine more ... :D

I thought you were joking, then I watched the video..... good gawd

Keep in mind it's just a development video. The real game will suck far, far more.

Yeah, "start a communication with you guys" my arse. If you were serious about consumer feedback Vegas 2 wouldn't exist.

edit: It is kinda refreshingly brutal...but it looks like complete crap, the cover system seems worse than bloody Vegas.

Edited by Innomadic

I guess the dude at 4:28 doesnt mind at all that is head is completely out of the cover.

It is kinda refreshingly brutal...

It's actual trend in OMG-speshul-forcaz-ninja games. Have you seen first moments of CoD:MW2?. It's just nonsense. Killing children with AK47 in Rio de Janeiro like in Quake? I don't like it. It feels like for OMG-speshul-forcaz-ninja it's just a routine. Remember cutscenes from CWC with graves/dead bodies? That's what I call touching.

Looks pretty interesting, could be nice game to play, I like cinematic feeling, esp in SinglePlayer.

But obviously it is nothing like the 'good old Rainbow 6', but I think we know by now (after several games) that Rainbow 6 is now this kind of game, each time expecting that a new game in the series will be like 'the good old days' seems wishful thinking :D

I haven't read the full article yet, so maybe I'm missing something, but at least in your quote nothing points toward "dumbing it down". All I see is "new narrative direction".

When devs of a console game are talking about how every feature that made R6 good is in the game (like it's something special) - it means exactly that they are butchering the game.

Up there with smashing hits like "we are big fans of the original game!" (means "we've never played it") and "cool game-defining feature X was there due to technological limitations 10 years ago, so with today's technology we've ditched it" (although this is usually used in relation to TB strategy games turned into console shooters)

Edited by metalcraze

I don't mind throwing him off the bridge, now I can go press X with his wife.

Shoot cops because theres no time to radio a cease fire?

Throw the bomber off the bridge to save lives...

Poor guy - "Listen ! They have my wife ....."

R6 guy - "STFU! *Throws him off the bridge*"

Rainbow Six don't rescue hostages anymore, they throw them off bridges.

icon_lol.gif

keep in mind it's just a development video. The real game will suck far, far more.

lmao.

Poor guy - "Listen ! They have my wife ....."

R6 guy - "STFU! *Throws him off the bridge*"

Rainbow Six don't rescue hostages anymore, they throw them off bridges.

icon_lol.gif

this z one kewl gaem hurry up and take my rupees i plaid the original rainbox 7 and lovd the helicopterglock18akimbo mishun where you crash a car into an ENEMY HELO 12 O'CLOCK black man and (A)thena building falls on im w00t n00bt00b/lastsecondsaveknifethrowskillstreak

First off all he says:

We are going to show you the (something) game-play footage in its entirety today, we hope you enjoy the viewing

* Plays *, intro note:

The following is not actual gameplay footage

:confused:

Is it me or is this early communication to the audience some kind of anti American propaganda "now times" bullshit spy-op through the media of gaming?

Simply suggesting anyone (not Muslim any-more) known as "patriots" are now terrorists?

What utter shite on more than one level.

Is it me or is this early communication to the audience some kind of anti American propaganda "now times" bullshit spy-op through the media of gaming?

Simply suggesting anyone (not Muslim any-more) known as "patriots" are now terrorists?

What utter shite on more than one level.

please don't even start that...or do you really want every other game to present only muslims as terrorists?

"Hi, my name is VanhA and I still play Vegas2 with my PS3"

:shoot:

*Takes cover behind his desk*

Desks stop bullets only in console shooters, you need to find something more solid

Anyway

*watches "target gameplay footage" video*

Call of Rainbow Six plus retarded cover system

I was wondering when Ubisoft will jump onto the CoD bandwagon now that EA has two games trying to ape CoDMW

It's actual trend in OMG-speshul-forcaz-ninja games. Have you seen first moments of CoD:MW2?. It's just nonsense. Killing children with AK47 in Rio de Janeiro like in Quake? I don't like it. It feels like for OMG-speshul-forcaz-ninja it's just a routine. Remember cutscenes from CWC with graves/dead bodies? That's what I call touching.

Erm, yeah, i have MW2, and that was nothing really. Sure it was "OMG so many people!" but after you got over that...nothing much really. And what children in Rio, what game was that in?

What i mean by brutal is that woman stuck in the car while the protag is taking cover. Usually in those kinds of situations in games the area is completely evacuated.

please don't even start that...or do you really want every other game to present only Muslims as terrorists?
You missed my point, of all group names to be tagged for the terrorists (mirroring the same way of doing things) they are named "Patriots", that could have been any group name or identity group for a game story. Presenting Muslims as terrorists (only the groups not as a whole nation lets get that right) use the group names as a story line depicting current events and past events that have happened which is a segmented group name. A group of "patriots" is completely open ended as a group as that's any American believing in constitution which is a wider "tag". Also most of that scene is on the same bridge as OWS when they got stopped, interesting timings and storyline to use.

My point being, why was the name of this group or organisation given an open title like that and not, for a simple game storyline, given some group name as a segmented identity. And why also before the game has anything to show use this current time to issue this video with all this in it right now (while a real story its basing around is happening) and not wait until normal and release trailer etc etc.

I only ask to think about that, that's all & nothing more, im commenting on the storyline.

Anyway, back on to the game itself, I recently re purchased Raven Shield, and to see how its really disappeared up its own arse now ... so, so bad.

Can you imagine the graphic level we have now and engine power, with the focus right back to Raven Shield and before with planning and pure CQB focus with a large city and open buildings to plan with ... such a shame.

Edited by mrcash2009

Erm, yeah, i have MW2, and that was nothing really. Sure it was "OMG so many people!" but after you got over that...nothing much really. And what children in Rio, what game was that in?

What i mean by brutal is that woman stuck in the car while the protag is taking cover. Usually in those kinds of situations in games the area is completely evacuated.

First part in MW2 was mass killing of civilians in bank where you were some SAS guy undercover and you could either watch the bloodshed or take part in it.

There was also part in Rio where there were kids running at you with AK47 (besides other tangos).

As in every CoD it was inspired by some movie. The Rio kids was either from Elite Squad or City of God.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

of all group names to be tagged for the suicide bombers and terrorists (mirroring the same way of doing things) they are named "Patriots"

It's kind of doublethink I guess :P

Watch this video http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/11/03/introducing-rainbow-6-patriots.aspx

:(

Why all games must have that X-Ray vision aka Eagle Vision from Assassin's Creed??! - are all players blind to spot enemys?

OMG, that was so full of shit.... :eek:

First thing notice the possible interaction with the IPAD at the beginning (Yes it says Use IPAD) Promoting Apple in Video Games? Seriously?

Apart from that the beginning was very promising. The really bad part started when the sniper took over.

X-Ray Vision: Apparently todays gaming generation is to stupid to recognize that a guy shooting at your Team has to be the enemy.

The cover system combined with X-Ray Vision... Idiots

Shooting at Police Officers? He could have called cease Fire

THROWING THE HOSTAGE OF THE BRIDGE????? FPDR