Sign in to follow this  
Second

MultiDiscussion : TES5: Skyrim, BattleField 3, COD, R6 etc.

I liked 1942 more and there was Aerial combat in BF2.

2 Jets doesn't count as "aerial combat". :p

Plus, Aerial combat in BF2 wasn't even fun, it was in 1942 though.

I'm happy i just got the alpha! :)

WTF.... Just opened my email now.... And I just got "DICE wants you in the Battlefield 3 Alpha Trialâ€".... I must admit I'm not a battlefield veteran for pc either..... :butbut:

Gay thing is they say my origin name (game name) is already taken, the one I use is soooo unique I cant understand how its been taken... I wonder if its my current BC2 name that has been carried over... :mad:

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

Try support mate.

Im really enjoying it so far, just wondering if you can change the graphics settings up or down? And the game keeps starting in windowed mode.! would like to change that as it crashes when i change it to full

Edited by Jeza

Ah, its no problem I threw a couple of digits on the end and it seemed to be happy.... most BF3 alpha vids I've seen the users have digits on the end of their name so I'm wondering if its just like that way...... I wont be using origin after alpha test is done anyway... unless BF3 requires it ofcourse... ;)

My only issue is I installed Origin on my storage HDD whereas I had no option where to install BF3 thus it installed on my SSD which is running low on room.... going to manually transfer it over to the HDD hopefully it still works :D

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

2 Jets doesn't count as "aerial combat". :p

Plus, Aerial combat in BF2 wasn't even fun, it was in 1942 though.

dalian plant ... daqing oilfields ? ... not fun??? :icon_ohmygod:

we played different games ! :cool:

Alas I Seem to be having issues.....

"A generic game error was reported, please try again. ( code: 5 )"

"A generic game error was reported, please try again. ( code: 2 )"

"Server is full"

I'll try later tonight haha

;1991478']Alas I Seem to be having issues.....

"A generic game error was reported' date=' please try again. ( code: 5 )"

"A generic game error was reported, please try again. ( code: 2 )"

"Server is full"

I'll try later tonight haha[/quote']

Just sign in and sign out again, that seems to do the trick for me and others.

Screen here, (take them down if this breaks any rules sorry :) )

bf32011-07-2716-36-14-89.jpg

bf32011-07-2716-47-37-14.jpg

bf32011-07-2716-55-50-68.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/JezaRCB/bf32011-07-2716-56-46-05.jpg > 100kb

bf32011-07-2716-58-54-93.jpg

bf32011-07-2717-01-43-74.jpg

bf32011-07-2717-01-59-98.jpg

bf32011-07-2717-15-39-07.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/JezaRCB/bf32011-07-2717-16-07-57.jpg > 100kb

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/JezaRCB/bf32011-07-2717-16-37-50.jpg > 100kb

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/JezaRCB/bf32011-07-2717-16-42-37.jpg > 100kb

bf32011-07-2717-16-53-98.jpg

bf32011-07-2717-17-05-92.jpg

bf32011-07-2717-17-13-72.jpg

typical the few i dont check are over 100kbs! :rolleyes:

Edited by Jeza
Images > 100kb

Oh no - it looks like MOH 2 and some of the weapons models are from MOH , like the AK :/

Edited by RobertHammer

Rather then posting the screenshot's here I've started a new thread to archive them all, please post your screenshot's here. Thanks :)

No, please keep Battlefield 3 offtopic threads limited to this one just like every other game. Thanks.

Roger, I just thought that anybody wanting to see usermade screenshot's rather then trawling the 100's of pages here which trust me when it releases will happen, then they can do it there...

what customized option used at vehicle??

None in the alpha i think i remember, I guess it'll be similar to bad company, were you get weapon and ammo and sight perks for them.

Isn't there an nda when you accept the agreement ?

Notice Remember, all players in the Alpha Trial are under NDA. Posting screenshots and sharing information outside of this site is a violation of the agreement.

Xeno

Yeah there is you posted it below your question :p

Yup there is I let a admin know so if its an issue im sure they'll be taken down. , hence why I said take them down if it becomes an issue. Hopefully its not, but not the end of the world.

Edited by Jeza

Indeed, that hasn't seemed to have stopped many users in uploading there alpha trial video's to youtube and pictures to popular pc site's.....

WOW just WOW, little things like when your prone as machine gunner, the first time you look down your sights it deploys the bipod....

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

Well, my conclusion.... its very hard for an average gamer to get into it (rush maps) due to more experienced (more time) players having much better customization options, i.e. my ironsight vs his ACOG.... unless they have some sort of filter that allows you to fight players more to your own rank then they'll lose many players in the first month.... (K/D 1.87)

Out of the hour I've played it I must of completed 2 matches, due to the game freezing/crashing/not responding, one time my keyboard just wasn't responding...

From what I've played so far it has potential, but as I said earlier regarding prone well it was prone wars through every game I had including the run 'n' dive prone (yes BF3 has this feature) weapons are eye candy and handle well, as said in the above spoiler I think the best feature so far has to be the biplod deployment on RPK's/M27 IAR's....

More to follow.

Put fire selector in burst -> Problem solved

No , that guy is not spaming the burst fire , he is just holding the trigger - listen to the sound

most if not everything in the vid is the M4A1 gameplay, so what's the problem?