Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: Private Military Company 1.00 released

hi can any one help i have private millitary company installed and the latest patch but every time i try to play the game it comes up with

addon CAAIR-pmc-ka137 requires version 1.54 of application, can any one help

I'm guessing you are you running a launcher with beta selected or have beta on your shortcut

Make sure ur not running a beta patch and u have 1.56 patch installed

No need for dvd with 1.56 too :)

Edited by vasmkd

Did anybody noticed the PMC Ka-60 Kasatka from the outside view doesn't have windows above the cockpit, but from the first person view is a little different story?

kasatkaglassbug.jpg

SmukY: I see you spend a lot of time in this chopper ;) nice find. New motto should be "Our community is our Q&A":)

any idea's on the classnames yet? and where the heck is the ammobox for all the PMC goodies :D

Maybe I'm easy to please, but I'm enjoying the hell out of this DLC! Even the XM8 is groing on me. Thanks BIS!

Maybe I'm easy to please

No, you're not. :)

That DLC is slick!

So cool to be a mercenary.

Edited by Lonestar

Agreed and most important it shows how versatile ArmA2 can be.

Offcourse i hope for longer DLC campaigns that have more freedom for the player but for the PMCs the DLC campaign was very fitting.

But opinions may differ there.

And now BIS lets see a russian KSOR themed DLC ;)

Am I getting n00b after playing CS in the past few weeks (no time for a good A2 session), or the first mission in the new campaign its f&*&* hard? I always get exploded by a random mortar =P

Am I getting n00b after playing CS in the past few weeks (no time for a good A2 session), or the first mission in the new campaign its f&*&* hard? I always get exploded by a random mortar =P

Stay more in cover :)

And keep moving! It seems that if you stop, the next grenade will land close, and the next one after that will be right on top of you. So you will want to be somewhere else before that happens, or in very good cover.

Looks like a very funny bug was introduced with the new patch/dlc... :D

Walk, press the "slow walk" key (shift for example) and at the same moment throw a (smoke)grenade.

Now you fly forward a few hundred meters and die !

Walk, press the "slow walk" key (shift for example) and at the same moment throw a (smoke)grenade.

yer the walking and grenade throwing in arma is a mess

Are you sure, just tried it and that doesnt happen to me at all. The guy simply plays the moving throw animation but no grenade is thrown, then he stops, and throws the grenade (and this time the grenade is thrown).

_neo_

Maybe this has been mentioned, but when me and my friend played the first Proving Grounds mission (destroy the armor) in the co-op campaign, the rifle we started with was the regular AS50, not the thermal version. This meant that we head to just shoot the vehicles where we guessed the engine was, which wasted alot of ammo. Ended up having to run back to the SUVs for satchels. Luckily I had already neutralized some of the tanks by killing the crew.

Maybe this has been mentioned, but when me and my friend played the first Proving Grounds mission (destroy the armor) in the co-op campaign, the rifle we started with was the regular AS50, not the thermal version. This meant that we head to just shoot the vehicles where we guessed the engine was, which wasted alot of ammo. Ended up having to run back to the SUVs for satchels. Luckily I had already neutralized some of the tanks by killing the crew.

In MP the shooter has a scoped AS50 but the spotter has a TWS M8. He is supposed to call the shooter onto the target. Teamwork! :yay:

Are you sure, just tried it and that doesnt happen to me at all. The guy simply plays the moving throw animation but no grenade is thrown, then he stops, and throws the grenade (and this time the grenade is thrown).

_neo_

You have to walk downhill.

I just tried it at flat terrain and there i also see nothing strange but if you walk downhill, press slow walk and throw a grenade at the same time (keep slow walk and forward key pressed) then you will see what i mean ! :cool: