Sign in to follow this  
cozza

Czech DLC pack

would rather see opfor content before this game only has servers that play domination/coop/bluefor stacking warfare. Oh wait, that's already happening...

I would rather see winter Chernarus.

How would a snow-layer work? It would probably seem pretty cheesy to see soldiers disappear halfway into the ground, or lay flat atop snow drifts and look like OFP.

Plus I take "Summer Chernarus" to mean a new section of Chernarus, not a retexture of the Arma 2 vanilla map.

I heard a rumour of the 24th Smurf Light Infantry (le Pays maudit Tirailleurs Les Schtroumpfs) being deployed to Cernarus with the addition of the Smurf Village as a new island to provide a base of operations.

No news if Smurfette will be included. Big debate in the Smurf Village about female smurfs serving on the frontline.

Can´t confirm that, sorry. :rolleyes:

Czech troops\equips looks cool, but I rather have a lot more content for OPFOR.

The Smurfs ? Well, don't we have enough blufor already ? and enough of blue on blue incidents ?

Hope this is a new part of Chernarus, I also pray we get some OPFOR...Too much BLUFOR.

Agreed, very very much. I've love just to see an expanded Russian Army to have more russian weapons, troops, vehicles. Doesn't have to be a brand new faction.

If we get another Opfor faction, please do not copy and paste units... I'm sick of playing with the same T-72, the same BRDM2, the same Shilka, etc. The Takistani Army has very little unique about it (most of the units are straight re-skins from Russian/Chedaki units).

Agreed, very very much. I've love just to see an expanded Russian Army to have more russian weapons, troops, vehicles. Doesn't have to be a brand new faction.

If we get another Opfor faction, please do not copy and paste units... I'm sick of playing with the same T-72, the same BRDM2, the same Shilka, etc. The Takistani Army has very little unique about it (most of the units are straight re-skins from Russian/Chedaki units).

Such straight copies in fact that when the Takistani MI-8 is killed it displays the Russian red star underneath it and vice versa for the Russian MI-24's.

Looks great, what ever it is. I just hope it's more Opfor.

Couldn't find an angle with any of the current castles that looks like the screenshot.

Seriously hoping this ends up becoming a reality and we get some more DLC, and going back to Chernarus would be great. I'd pertty much buy any new DLC and the odd full expansion from BI, everything they've done so far has been great and I hope they continue with plenty more DLC/expansions over the next few years.

Edited by Rellikki

agreed.

If it's more Chernarus we're getting, then I hope there are alot of new CDF units! I don't know why, but I love making CDF missions. And since we're talkin' re-skins, go ahead and give them the BTR-60and T-55 while you're at it.

Edited by arthur666

I would love a woodland Chernarus, as whatever tech Bohemia uses for trees doesn't look good at all with sparse autumn leaves and many of the fall foliage bushes given people fps problems.

Does that mod change models as well as colors? And is it a seperate island?

New content is always welcome in my book :ok:

I would love to go back to Chernarus, More opfor would be tops, an Mi28n would be great bis ;)

... More opfor would be tops, an Mi28n would be great bis ;)

Yes, for sure. And bring back the Ka-50 please.

+1 Vote for Opfor with the capacity to be a credible threat.

-k

+1 Vote for Opfor with the capacity to be a credible threat.

-k

I think the Russian faction is pretty much a match for the BLUFOR. The Ka52 with its Vikhrs, the BMP3 is a beast compared to the Bradley, just gives us some modern thermal sights on the AK107 and the appropriate vehicles and they'll be there. Oh yeah, and a Spetsnaz medic please. :p

The Smurfs ? Well, don't we have enough blufor already ? and enough of blue on blue incidents ?

well said Eric... :D

maybe some blufor russians? would be good for once to have the west and russians on the same side

(maybe theres an addon with that already..enlighten me please) :P

maybe some blufor russians? would be good for once to have the west and russians on the same side

That's pretty easy to do. Just change the side of all group leaders to WEST with a little init text. Can't remember it exactly, but its in the wiki.

Great. now the Takistani Army has to face the M1A2 AND the T-90 :p

That's the LAST thing we need. That'll just destroy any chance of people wanting to PvP... plus as another guy said, very easy to do config wise.

i dont mean change the russians over to blufor, still have them as opfor (ok i know the idea of russia V russia is a bit....odd) just leaves mission makers with the idea of some friendly russians

and yea, i suppose configs would be easy