Sign in to follow this  
cozza

Czech DLC pack

never thougth of that....now i feel like a right mong

If its Opfor I will buy it. Almost anything to help the takis with M1A2s and such. Maybe china exports Type 99s to Takistan. Or even Russia sells Mig-29s to them and T-80s almost anything new for the Takistan people would help them.

If its Opfor I will buy it. Almost anything to help the takis with M1A2s and such. Maybe china exports Type 99s to Takistan. Or even Russia sells Mig-29s to them and T-80s almost anything new for the Takistan people would help them.

Getting Arma 2 would also help with that. I can't comprehend why people even bother with OA warfare when balance is completely thrown out of the window, especially with the new benny edition that is made for CO mostly. Blufor gets all the blue toys, and the very strong BAF toys (warrior and wildcat, not to mention the perfect transport chopper Merlin). Takistan gets T-72 and Shilka...and Hind with horrible missiles. They have nothing to combat the effectiveness of Warrior/Wildcat combination when taking towns or fighting against player vehicles.

Edited by Arksa

maybe some blufor russians? would be good for once to have the west and russians on the same side

(maybe theres an addon with that already..enlighten me please) :P

When I needed this for my mission, I just created an addon with a config file with all Russian units on the Resistance side. It's very easy. You can distribute this addon with you mission or campaign.

+1 for upgraded Russians in forthcoming DLC. Would love to use backpacks, adjustable sights and flashlights in new missions. Also more variants of AK rifles would be great (w. different sights, suppressors, etc.)

By the way, I've heard that AK74m is the main assault rifle in the Russian Army at the moment. Would be great to have it too.

Thinking a bit more on this, if BIS make a DLC pack focused on the ACR... What would be sweet is if they include new variants of the Czech weapons, which are some of the coolest in OA. Woodland-painted, tricked-out Sa-58s and M60E4s that actually have optics, IR laser module etc. That would be the best.

arma2weapons_Sa58Vacog.jpg

I am hoping that the "czech pack" will give BIS an excuse enough to upgrade the ArmA2 default gear to OA standards. there is a good chance of Russians, and the local militia units being needed for that campaign to work properly... so here to hoping

Thinking a bit more on this, if BIS make a DLC pack focused on the ACR... What would be sweet is if they include new variants of the Czech weapons, which are some of the coolest in OA. Woodland-painted, tricked-out Sa-58s and M60E4s that actually have optics, IR laser module etc. That would be the best.

(IMG) http://www.arma2.com/images/stories/weapons/arma2weapons_Sa58Vacog.jpg (/IMG)

Yes pleeease!

I am already in love with the Czech weapons in OA, if BIS trick them out even more it would be sooooo cool! :yay:

And give us some moar badass SF, Heavy SF with helmets and such, using that new rifle they just started using, looks like an ACR, can't remember the exact name. I would buy a Czech DLC if it came with some more SF units and guns.