Sign in to follow this  
ebanks129

Kunar_Province20km

Hello.

This is my side project from Wardak in Project Reality Mod.

In its early stages.

Will need Both A2 and OA. Or CO

20km x 20km map.

Kunar Province.

Chichal Village for Operation Red wing recreations.

and tons of other ones...

Big mountains.

Pech Valley.

Korengal Valley.

Numerous outposts, firebases, and one big FOB.

Ummm. bushes and rocks. buildings and huts.

Has some steep paths for you to climb and stuff like that.

Really trying to recreate the "northern astan feel" with this terrain.

maybe a cave been experimenting..

--release...when its done.

And the set of pics on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ebanks129/sets/72157625096732754/

thanks Fox for pics.

wOAAr.jpg

wOD4A.jpg

wOI3S.jpg

Edited by ebanks129

i love this map , bro. Even though I only have an early version , I have had many fights on his map , in fact since i received the latest version I haven't touched any other map. it's really that awesome. and when this is done, I probably wont leave my chair for a while .

^^ What he said... Absolutely amazing!!! This will be a great map when it's done... Good luck on finishing it.

pics -

1st pic is near Kandar,

2nd is COP California,

3rd is .... who can guess?

Edited by Fox '09

This looks so kick ass [to say the least]! Good luck with the project ebanks, and if you need any terrain beta testers I've got a lot of time on my hands so I would love to help out with testing if you need assistance.

I'll be patiently but eagerly awaiting for the release.

amazing work banks....love the realistic feel! just one question tho..i actually dont know this answer so thats why im asking you but is it possible(in visitor) to flatten just the area where the hescos are, so they fit in place a little better/

Looking impressive so far ebanks!

Like the distance satellite texture particularly! very realistic looking! I'm struggling with that job myself at the moment so I know how hard it is to do that well...

Looking forward to watching progress!

B

nice as usual ebanks. Hopefully the trails are big enough for MaxxPro's lol

Those mountain trails. I want. Thank you for the new screenshots ebanks, they're looking great!

looking great buddy! keep it up!!! one suggestion tho..maby for parts that are suppost to be gravel\sand\dirt or what ever, try using some of the takistan textures as it may add a more realistic feel from up close! as right now the ground looks like a bunch of different color blocky patches...dont thats only my opinion! i actually think this looks great i just thought i should give my 2 cents!

Dave,

I love the bushes on the mountains in the screen shots :smile: Looks very nice, have you got any more pictures?

i have some , I can upload them later today. Although I have an older version w/o October improvements

I like the pics, coming along nicely.

Quick question though, do you plan to include stacks of logs laying around the valley floors and the ridgelines, especially in the Korrengal? As the cedar business is the main business in the valley. They stack them and have shoots to send them down into the river. Also the ridgelines have more foliage in most places. This map has alot of potential, just want the first (and finally) Konar province map to be legit. I can get you some pictures taken by my buddies that were with the 173rd in 07-08. Chockaw, Korengal, Pech etc. all through that bitch. Sky Soldiers don't die, we just muster in Heaven!

i have some , I can upload them later today.

Please do, would be nice to see some more of the island.