Sign in to follow this  
ebanks129

Kunar_Province20km

Fox, I don't think the AI Drivers are gonna be any better than they are in other maps. It sounds like your trying to say this map gives AI the magic ability to drive good and react accordingly. :p

no, they really do get around fine on my side. they aren't stupid if you set up their waypoints right

It is more to do with AI (teammates) not vehicles getting stuck (doing the up and down dance) in Naygul Valley -

But again, the map looks great!

oh, well i havent seen anyone get stuck, but i'll be on the lookout for you.

Look at those real high mountain instead of a slope, amazing, kindly like Restrepo outpost. I hope this map could be a chirstmas gift released for us.

Look at those real high mountain instead of a slope, amazing, kindly like Restrepo outpost. I hope this map could be a chirstmas gift released for us.

I'll try my best to get something to preview around hopefully by then bud. Things have picked up around here and this term of classes are done by next week. So hopefully it will free up alot more time:)

PS-I also have my other map for PR as top priority atm

any word on the map? even a beta for us to test?!? haha

Betas been out awhile.

yea can i get a link to that? i havent seen it anywhere.

of course because it isn't a public beta. Why enad said it here i do not know.

anyway, ebanks has been away for a bit iirc, had a chat with him recently though.

have u sent it to anyone? if you have, would u maybe send me a copy? i absolutely cant wait for this map

Why enad said it here i do not know.
Of course You know. It's just Enad being a (put some offensive words here). Not like it's something new...

why nobody punished him for trolling yet?

Fox - maybe You can give him a word a little update for his fans would be welcome? :) not to speak about the release of a beta, hehe.

I didn't know it was private. It's a simple as joining a group and ebanks put the link in there, not very top secret.

You don't have to join anything. Click on Ebanks' profile and look through the discussion boards of the groups he's in. There're two map links in there.

And may, the Korengal Valley gave me chills after seeing Restrepo. You also put the OA village assets to much better use than Takistan does.

I got an error popup in the editor and one upon actually previewing the map. I also suspect I'm not alone in preferring a standard 100m,1000m grid size.

It wasn't publicly announced by the man himself nor did he encourage to share it. It's not "top secret".

Anywho about the grid size, is it affecting the accuracy of object placement or what? It doesn't bother me however I do not make complex missions.

Judging distances. Counting off the hundreds is the work of a moment and much easier than squinting at many lines of slightly different thicknesses. Also the small grids clutter the map and make things less clear.

I take back what I said - at least in this case. Cheers!

And thanks for info :)

Jeez, you don't really understand the scale of the Korengal until you play the map..

Did you not contruct any of the outposts on purpose? I'm just building my own to where I think they have the best field of view over the valley..

Jeez, you don't really understand the scale of the Korengal until you play the map..

Did you not contruct any of the outposts on purpose? I'm just building my own to where I think they have the best field of view over the valley..

there is op restrepo and korengal outpost in the latest version, although it may not be available in the public download.

Oh okay, just wondering, the base I made isn't very good, the 3D editor is hard to use.

I was flying around with my draw distance maxed out to 10000, it's a damn fine map.