Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] Operational Detachment Delta

I have the problem, when you run requires extra_colors

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

help.....extra_colors ,

Awe crap a new damm mod snuck its way in. Will fix asap.

check

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Yes everything works

Hey Sick, another great camapaign by the looks of it.

I'm only at the first mission and it's taking me ages because:

1. I have to do it alone, my other guys keep shooting each other if I enable them to fire!; and

2. I can't get them in the off road vehicle at the warehouse so we gotta walk!

Any ideas? I'm not running any otehr mods than those required, but I am running OA beta. Could this be it?

Thanks, Jim

Ok, Wow.

Better than the official campaigns by far. Everything worked flawlessly for me.

Couple of things were strange and havent seen anyone else say anything about them.

In the first mission, about 40% of the enemy patrols were tagged as friendly (playing regular difficulty, tags on). Even though they were hunting me/traveling with the enemy. They didnt change to enemy tags until I was within about 90 metres of them. AI squad wouldnt shoot them and when I sniped one, I was instantly killed by my own squad. Some also showed up as friendly kills in the stats. It seemed to be completely random as to which ones would show in stats as friendly.

Only the first mission was like this, in the second all troops were tagged correctly.

I'm having a problem with the first mission. I'm getting this error message saying: downloadable content deleted extra_colors.

I brought up the whole capaign and can play it from the second mission when I am with salim at the temple.

Any ideas on what the extra_colors are?

Ok, Wow.

Better than the official campaigns by far. Everything worked flawlessly for me.

Couple of things were strange and havent seen anyone else say anything about them.

In the first mission, about 40% of the enemy patrols were tagged as friendly (playing regular difficulty, tags on). Even though they were hunting me/traveling with the enemy. They didnt change to enemy tags until I was within about 90 metres of them. AI squad wouldnt shoot them and when I sniped one, I was instantly killed by my own squad. Some also showed up as friendly kills in the stats. It seemed to be completely random as to which ones would show in stats as friendly.

Only the first mission was like this, in the second all troops were tagged correctly.

I have same issue, I approached the town (Playing Veteran with SLX and Zeus AI) and found the locals were not firing, so thinking they were friendly I approached, I got not 1 meter from a local and was able to engage in greeting and weather convo when I found he suddenly opens up on me with a PKM. Was quite funny but also annoying having realized my troops didn't fire until I was lying on the ground.

I was also having that issue...The militia were tagged as friendly, and as I approached the camp, inside there were what definitely appeared to be friendlies next to a land rover, yet they were tagged as enemy mercenaries...

Sick,

Great campaign; well done ! I felt this one had much more of a story and follow through on each mission compared to the default Arrowpoint Campaign - that felt really disjointed and just a combination of random missions.

I cannot wait for the the next Seal Team installment !

I'm running the latest versions of all addons required, and the updated campaign, but have two little things to add as 'bugs' :-

1) The 'NIL VARIABLE OVERRIDDEN' error is still there after blowing up the power station

2)

The last mission appears to have a scripting error in it - I had yet to meet Salim in the guards house, and did a quick search through the Estate House before hand.

When inside, I had the message about 'Quick, got to find the hostages' followed closely with 'Salim has escaped'.

I guess there just needs to be a check in place making sure the Salim objective has been met before hand.

Thanks though !

Sick,

2)

The last mission appears to have a scripting error in it - I had yet to meet Salim in the guards house, and did a quick search through the Estate House before hand.

When inside, I had the message about 'Quick, got to find the hostages' followed closely with 'Salim has escaped'.

I guess there just needs to be a check in place making sure the Salim objective has been met before hand.

Thanks though !

thats not a bug

you need to go to the guard house first or the mission fails

Any chance for Operation arrowhead standalone version???:bounce3::bounce3:

Hey guys , I'm currently working on updates for all of my campaigns and they should be out in couple of days.

@doomie, yes that is not a bug, It's there to keep you from jumping the script.

@-Puma-, There is scene using Chernarous, so It most likely won happen. Sorry bro.

@Sig, update your campaign, that was an older version.

@MetalMike, I will try and fix this in next update.

Hey guys , I'm currently working on updates for all of my campaigns and they should be out in couple of days.

@doomie, yes that is not a bug, It's there to keep you from jumping the script.

Fair enough, kind of makes sense now. However, the guys on the roof were raining led down upon me so I needed to remove all threats before moving on, which lead to the sweep through the estate house.

Fair enough, kind of makes sense now. However, the guys on the roof were raining led down upon me so I needed to remove all threats before moving on, which lead to the sweep through the estate house.

I feel you. It's just a limitation of the script and having an open world.

OK, shit i need to get arma 2 then. (regrets not getting combined ops for 10e more :cryy: )

Sick, how much will you charge if ou make it multiplayer compatiable? We loved the ST series and this one looks badass......if it was only multiplayer! :)

Certainly your best campaign to date by my mind, one of the few times I've actually really enjoyed a stealth mission in OFP (Lets face it the engine really isn't designed for levels based solely around stealth.)

I still feel the OFP/Arma gameplay is best utilised as an infantry sim rather than an armour/Spec Ops/Helicopter sim, and I'd love to see you make a large infantry campaign sometime! Not that these aren't epic.

how i can get it work without arma2 files ??????????????

U can't because one cutscene and that addons require arma 2. U would have to dePBO the whole campain and remove and replace all of that content

I am having a problem with the HALO mission. No matter where i try to land, when I fall to about 1000 feet I always get a message saying i went out of the AO. Area of Operation. I've tried landing far away from the motel, to be realistic. Out of sight of any enemy. Or if i just free fall as i am dropped without moving, I fail. If i try to land near us resupply (which kind of makes the drop pointless if i could have just driven there) or if I land on top of the motel FAIL.

Why am I failing leaving areas?

Also just for your info, The mission before that where you escape, They keep talking about peace. But almost every time it's spelled wrong. It's spelled piece. i know you always have one of the most professional work. So it's not a complaint.

With the exception of a few of the triggered dialogues triggering early, (like talking about seeing enemy before you ever see them) it's all pretty good. Especially for how fast this came out after release.

I am having a problem with the HALO mission. No matter where i try to land, when I fall to about 1000 feet I always get a message saying i went out of the AO. Area of Operation. I've tried landing far away from the motel, to be realistic. Out of sight of any enemy. Or if i just free fall as i am dropped without moving, I fail. If i try to land near us resupply (which kind of makes the drop pointless if i could have just driven there) or if I land on top of the motel FAIL.

Why am I failing leaving areas? <snipped>

I had the same problem, I failed to stay in the AO a dozen or more times before aiming directly for the marker and finally ended up hitting the ground between the power plant and the motel. Seems strange dropping in amongst the enemy instead of getting a chance to scope the area out before making a move.