What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

otarius-big ... you are starting to get REALLY ANNOYING !!

LJH will release it when he is ready. For goodness sake go outside, take a walk, do SOMETHING but bugging these forums!

Yes, me. And Fuel Prices are the pure Horror. :mad:

beech please, come to Ireland and then complain

*to keep on topic, can't wait for the new version XD*

otarius-big: expect Yokhanan to arrive..or John..or Jobo...or whatever he calls himself nowadays

otarius-big: expect Yokhanan to arrive..or John..or Jobo...or whatever he calls himself nowadays

Aha,

but he has always a reason to calm some of you down ;) It takes as long as it takes, thats the way it is guys.

LJ

so long wait :((((((((((((((((((((

Be thankful we don't re-set the release date to 2014 for complaining....

i like this mod i mne poxui chto vi dumaite i gavarite na maix comentax.jdu reliza.thank for hard work

Edited by otarius-big

i like this mod i mne poxui chto vi dumaite i gavarite na maix comentax.jdu reliza.thank for hard work

English please! We want to see if you insult someone in your language... what ever that is, Galician?

LJ

@otarius-big

Infraction sent your way accompanied with an additional warning about the useless spamming.

Post in English!

[edit]

Topic cleaned, discuss JSRS, not eachoter, eachoters posting styles, languages and what not........JSRS will suffice.

[edit]

Another infraction handed out. Keep discussing the off-topic forum rules breaking post, I have more infractions here at hand.

Edited by Guest

Ok, after all my testers got the files my file sharing website deactivated the file because of to much filetraffic! WTF...

I guess we wont make it today, will have to take a look into this tomorrow or even reupload it to another website.... damn it, sry!

LJ

Hum i don't know why but it seem to be a good fake and you want to make a surprise a teasing us , i know you're mean ! xD

No, the filesharing service really blocked it *-.-

Does somebody know of a good filesharing service?

P.S.: New sounds are awesome!

If you look at dev-heaven, you'll see that the status on #70070 is back to 60%...and things will change. Perhaps there is no ftp server available.

I always use mediafire..then again my addons are hardly causing a huge amount of traffic so can't say it won't do the same

No, its not available any more. So I gotta do this somehow else.

The problem is, its taking me 9 hours to get this huge thing uploaded...

It'll take just a bit more... be patient please, I cant really use some whining people around me :D

Also, THIS IS NOT A JOKE! I know you'll be pissed now, but thats the way it is, I'm really really pissed about this shit too!

LJ

You could use dropbox then give foxhound alone the link, then he can stick it on armaholic so people can use it. You could also stick it on piratebay and then everyone will get it faster.

@UP

You were faster :D

@LordJarhead

Or you could make a torrent. In the first days there'll be a lot o people downloading and seeding(hopefully), I think that this can work pretty well. Or Dropbox, but I think that they also slow down the speed if there's a lot of bandwidth used.

You could use dropbox then give foxhound alone the link, then he can stick it on armaholic so people can use it. You could also stick it on piratebay and then everyone will get it faster.

This probably be the best idea. This is not to push you LJ. But this does make a lot of sense. Have Fox get the file, put it on the FTP on ARMAholic. Make it a password file/folder on the FTP for Testers, and than you have a reliable source. Or a Torrent w/Password as well.

Hope things all work out mate! We can wait! Just ignore us, you do enough already!

@UP

You were faster :D

@LordJarhead

Or you could make a torrent. In the first days there'll be a lot o people downloading and seeding(hopefully), I think that this can work pretty well. Or Dropbox, but I think that they also slow down the speed if there's a lot of bandwidth used.

Dropbox is ok for big files... Used it myself up to 2GB and there were no problems...

Dropbox is ok for big files... Used it myself up to 2GB and there were no problems...

Problem was caused with DropBox ;) So cant this anymore, will figure something out tomorrow guys! Sry...

LJ

Uploading 1.5 (rar'ed says about .99GB) to a new Rapidshare account for JSRS. Once it's uploaded (hopefully), I'll send LJ link to the file and he can pass it out to Fox, Sickboy and whoever else for downloading and uploading to their respective hosting for mirrors. At least that's the plan in theory. Whether or not it pans out that way, who knows. Here's hoping! But me and LJ did a quick test today since I've been sick and he working on 1.5 and have to say 1.5 is well worth the wait. RPT looks pretty damn clear, the new sounds (he's managed a few surprises even for me in a short week) and pant-creaming goodness on one hand and pant-crapping on the other when being shot at. A few times I've almost had a heart attack. I think you all will be relatively surprised, even though we've all seen the sample videos recently posted. Even then there's some even better changes and surprises. So hang in there fellas, we're trying to get this upload thing sorted. We didn't expect how quickly things heated up on Dropbox and caused them to disable the link, lol.

I like the fact that you provide mirrors instead of forcing use of launchers like some do (which sucks big time).

I just tried two launchers(I wont name them though) and they messed up my entire A2CO and all of the mods I had installed. So I had to not only reinstall A2CO completely but re-download mods and re-configure them. Gave me a headache.

P.S. for best file transfers I suggest box.net it's free, it's stable and has lots of functions unlike Rapidshare and other piracy infested sites.

Thanks for the tip, MAVEN! I'll check out box.net. Nice to have a better choice over cRapidshare. :D