Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

CM Operation Flashpoint 3 announced | "Oops, they're doing it again..."

For the last week, our busy worker-bees have been tirelessly stripping away content from the main game to ensure the best possible return for your support.

Project Lead, Joris-Jan pan 't Land, remarked: "'Take On Helicopters: Zombie Apocalypse', really lets us take the new IP in the direction we really should have gone from the start. We're not big fans of content, but we're huge supporters of loads and loads of cash."

The whole Take On team sincerely believes that realism and fun don't easily go hand in hand;

Now that is genius

It truly is, someone please post it at cm forum :D

just because today there seems to be a Banned avatar contest, i thought, for once, CM actually deserves something of their own:

tUtZG.png

Edited by PuFu

Hahahahaha! That's brilliance, PuFu! Guess it's up for free to everyone who actually fell for Conmaster's PR and bought FPDR!

Hahahahaha! That's brilliance, PuFu! Guess it's up for free to everyone who actually fell for Conmaster's PR and bought FPDR!

Just find which moderator is easiest to bribe, in order to force that one to ben's profile.

EDIT:

This one would just as well

TQbrs.png

Edited by PuFu

Is someone registerd at CM Forums? Take That Avatar and post something. See what happens^^

Is someone registerd at CM Forums? Take That Avatar and post something. See what happens^^

I can do it. I'm going to get permanently banned very soon anyway, for being negative about the game and 'misc' as the reason for my last bann was. However, I'm going to ask a mod about if before I do it.

In overall It's pretty sad to see that almost all mods are not only hardcore fans of Red River, but also totally stuck with it. I think I've never seen a mod say something negative about the game at all. That's just tragic. Blind fansboys. However, they do seems to defend all what Codemasters are doing - even the bad stuff they do and they praise the game in almost all cases and bann/warn the ones who don't.

EDIT: It's ap 1 today. Someone should make a joke at their forums, such as a thread that says Sion Lenton have confirmed that aircraft will be added in the game..

Edited by Cyper

Yeah because CM only has 1 devteam that makes all their games, and they've so had 2 decades of experience. :rolleyes:

No, actually they had like 3 different teams working on OFP DR and they all failed. What's your point? In fact, CM remarked a few times that they were treating DR as a 'flagship title'. If you know the teams that worked on DR personally, and you can tell me that each one of them is half retarded like you seem to claim, then by all means, Ben.

Edited by Max Power

I think Ben_S was being sarcastic.

I think Ben_S was being sarcastic.

I know he was. His argument is that the team that did OFP were little lost puppies and they didn't know what to do, so we should feel sorry for them and give them another chance. The counter argument there is that they had 3 different development teams working on the game at different points, and they have 2 decades of industry experience, and vast resources to draw on. The problem was not that their coders had never used cpp before.

Yeah, I'm stuck between the 2 here.

Perhaps you're right, In a sense. In any matter, 3 developer teams working on a single game is a stupid decision, no matter what the company or experience.

It truly is, someone please post it at cm forum :D

I will, If I can find a way to do it with most effect. ;)

"In a sense".

The tips of your fingers must be getting tired.

Hmm?

I need something to post with it, a good caption or something. Just posting the image will have no effect. :p

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Nevermind: http://community.codemasters.com/forum/general-discussion-1335/460430-so-why-should-i-buy-after-last-one.html#post6996171

Went out on a limb. :p

Kind ad-lib there as I saw the thread.

Really wondering if there´ll be a similar shitstorm going down on their boards upon release as has been when they released DR.

So far the game is looking... slimmer than the last.

Really wondering if there´ll be a similar shitstorm going down on their boards upon release as has been when they released DR.

Don't think you'll see much of it. They did learn one thing from the previous game. To delete pissed-off customers from their forums quicker to be precise.

My God. This thread is the limbo of the internet. There. Contributed.

Oh and btw if You guys didn't noticed yet

On EVERY RR video I saw, the user had to stop to issue orders, just like in DR...

...wait, I think I remember someone saying that this idiotic limitation will die in RR :D

(sorry, I had to, as I saw noone brought it up)

Just wait 'til 5 hours after release. We'll start seeing the topics of 'I've finished every mode in RR, what's left for me to do?' very quickly indeed.

Oh and btw if You guys didn't noticed yet

On EVERY RR video I saw, the user had to stop to issue orders, just like in DR...

...wait, I think I remember someone saying that this idiotic limitation will die in RR :D

(sorry, I had to, as I saw noone brought it up)

lol ... I never noticed people giving orders, I thought the AI were stupid by themselves. :p

takistan... tajikstan.. rofl.

Yeah ... but takistan is the fictional country there. Tajikistan exists. ;)

Just wait 'til 5 hours after release. We'll start seeing the topics of 'I've finished every mode in RR, what's left for me to do?' very quickly indeed.

Well, 5 hours is a bit slim. The day after release, i'm sure those topics will appear though.

Yeah ... but takistan is the fictional country there. Tajikistan exists.

Well, the country "Takistan" doesn't exist, but...http://www.traveljournals.net/explore/iran/map/m4350844/takistan.html

:EDITH:

Just wait 'til 1 week before release. We'll start seeing the topics of 'I've finished every mode in RR, what's left for me to do?' very quickly indeed.

Fixed that for you. ;)

:EDITH again:

Can it be we had another "typical CM customer" in this forum lately?

Edited by [FRL]Myke