Sign in to follow this  
Rg

TrueMods - 3rd Release

Quote[/b] ]<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>If you have old TrueView or TrueMods installed, please delete them.

Use only this newest release for no complications.

Thanks,</span></span>

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>

TrueMods (Overview)

------------

</span></span>

tm1um7.th.jpg 4picsfg4.th.jpg playerhudyu9.th.jpg playerhsdrd9.th.jpg chopperhudid8.th.jpg

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>(<span style='color:blue'>OLD</span>/<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>/<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>...)</span>

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>@TrueMods</span></span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>- TrueIntro v1.0 (<span style='color:blue'>OLD</span>)

- TrueUI v1.0 (<span style='color:blue'>OLD</span>)

- TrueNVGoggles v1.0 (<span style='color:blue'>OLD</span>)</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>- TrueInGameUI v1.2 (<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>)

- TrueHeadMovement v1.1 (<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>)

- TrueFov-Accurate v1.1 (<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>) (Will run on startup)

- TrueFov-Original v1.1 (<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>) (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)

- TrueMovementSound v1.1 (<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>)

- TrueCrosshair-Cadet v1.2 (<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>) (Will run on startup)

- TrueCrosshair-Veteran v1.2 (<span style='color:orange'>UPDATED</span>) (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>- TrueRadar-Cadet v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>)

- TrueRadar-Veteran v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>)

- TrueVehicleNoise v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>)

- TrueCanLockOnMissileOnly v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>)

- True1stPersonPOV v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>)(<span style='color:red'>Separate download</span> [48mb rar / 116mb extracted])</span>

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>@TrueMods/#Extra's</span></span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>- #TrueUI_OverrideQG v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>) (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)

- #TrueInGameUI_ShowAmmoCount v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>) (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)

- #TrueInGameUI_ShowDialogBackground v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>) (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)

- #TrueCrosshair-Veteran_ShowUnitTags v1.0 (<span style='color:red'>NEW</span>) (Optional, read install ***NOTE***)</span>

TrueMods (Details)

------------

</span></span>

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>@TrueMods</span></span>

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueIntro v1.0

--------------</span></span>

- Changed the first few camera angles (Will add more shots when I learn more about camera scripts).

- Changed the time of day to early morning/sunrise to show off the beauty of the environment.

** To be used in conjunction with "TrueUI", but not required.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueUI v1.0

-----------</span></span>

- New simple transparent blue UI theme.

- Modified menu buttons.

- Highlight colors are now a mellow blue instead of bright neon green.

- Mission editor now has a more professional/less "kiddy" look from the color changes.

- New loading screenshots/pictures to show off the "beauty" of the environment.

** To be used in conjunction with "TrueIntro", but not required.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueNVGoggles v1.0

--------------------</span></span>

- Slightly larger view then the default NVG's for less disorientation.

- More fade on the outer edge of the cone for a blur effect.

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueInGameUI v1.2

---------------------</span></span>

- Less intrusive/distracting/arcadish InGameUI.

- No more green background InGame HUD.

- No more arcade action icons in the center of your screen.

- Smaller and semi-transparent text for on screen elements.

- Smaller command system and action menu.

- Smaller and better position for GPS (toggle on places it on your front panel/dash).

- Bigger compass for easier direction reading.

- More transparent radar hud when in some vehicles.

- Changed the size, position, and transparency of the chat when InGame.

- No more armor value meter (fuel, speed, and altitude still there but different position).

- No visible ammo count for handheld weapons (count your ammo or hear the click).

- (1.1) NEW - Smaller/compact/sleek gear menu.

- (1.1) NEW - Blue theme to go with "TrueUI".

- (1.1) FIXED - Hint message readability problem.

- (1.1) FIXED - Speed meter disappearing bug.

- (1.1) FIXED - Made action menu a bit brighter/easier to read.

- (1.2) ADDED - New Ui Icons at the bottom left when you are leading others. The icons are based on the weapon they are holding.

Simple abbreviations :

---------------------

R - Rifleman

GL - GrenadeLauncher

AR - AutomaticRifleman

MG - Machinegunner

AA - Anti-Air

AT - Anti-Tank

MM - Marksman

SNP - Sniper

SD - Silenced

PST - Pistol

UA - Unarmed

- (1.2) ADDED - Thicker (easier to see) cursor circle for leader and selecting team members.

- (1.2) FIXED - Commented out font type so that the new ArmA patch fonts will work.

- (1.2) FIXED - Commented out compass size so that the new ArmA patch size will work.

- (1.2) FIXED - Increased text size slightly.

- (1.2) FIXED - Increased transparency of the blue hint background color for easier readability.

- (1.2) FIXED - Increased transparency of the radar compass for easier readability.

- (1.2) FIXED - Color of text back to red when firing a weapon and when empty.

- (1.2) FIXED - Armor meter is back for air vehicles.

- (1.2) FIXED - Full Size Gear Menu is back, but still keeping the sleek transparent look.

- (1.2) FIXED - Changed the action menu selection color from white to blue for selection ease.

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueHeadMovement v1.1

-------------------</span></span>

- Realistic Head Movement Freedom.

- Unlocked Gunner Views and TurnOut Views.

- (1.0) FIXED - A few gunner turnout issues in opfor armor.

- (1.1) NEW - Now its possible to move your head around when gunning a static weapon.

- (1.1) FIXED - access-readonly issue.

- (1.1) ADDED - the static weapons from 1.14

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueFov-Accurate v1.1

- New Responsive, Smooth, & Consistent FOV / Zoom Settings For Your Virtual Eye.

- Increased eye "zoom" to match as close to real-life size on a 19" monitor as possible (Actually tested).

- Increased "zoom out" for more peripheral vision / quick scanning.

- (1.0) FIXED - Bug that was in the original game as well (Zoom/Ironsight problem when switching ROF>grenade>ROF).

- (1.1) NEW - Now its possible to move your head around when gunning a static weapon.

- (1.1) FIXED access-readonly issue.

- (1.1) ADDED the static weapons from 1.14

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueFov-Original v1.1

- New Responsive, Smooth, & Consistent FOV / Zoom Settings For Your Virtual Eye.

- Same Fov settings that were in the original TrueView.

- (1.0) FIXED - Bug that was in the original game as well (Zoom/Ironsight problem when switching ROF>grenade>ROF).

- (1.1) FIXED access-readonly issue.

- (1.1) ADDED the static weapons from 1.14

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueMovementSound v1.1

------------------------------</span></span>

- Added dynamics to movement sounds to all surfaces (Walk is softest, Jog is louder, and Sprint is loudest). The softer walk now gives you a sense of caution and stealth.

- Other various movement sounds adjusted (crawl, climb, get up, get down, ect...)

- Rain and breath volume lowered to match these new volume levels.

- (1.1) FIXED - Commented out breath volume since it was too soft after a patch.

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueCrosshair-Cadet v1.2

-----------------------------</span></span>

- Changed all weapon crosshairs to a four-dot less precise/general aim system.

- Changed grenade aim system to allow for easier aim.

- Made crosshairs and cursors semi-transparent.

- (1.1) FIXED - Made crosshairs slightly more visible when moving.

- (1.2) ADDED - New Crosshairs for HeavyMGuns, RocketPods, and Missiles.

<span style='color:orange'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueCrosshair-Veteran v1.2

-------------------------------</span></span>

- Disabled all weapon crosshairs except grenade system, lock-on system, and air aiming system.

- Changed grenade aiming system to allow for easier aim.

- Disabled target box, but kept the lock-on ability although changing it to a circle.

- Made crosshairs and cursors semi-transparent.

- (1.1) FIXED - Made crosshairs slightly more visible when moving.

- (1.2) ADDED - New Crosshairs for HeavyMGuns, RocketPods, and Missiles (Only gunner will see if in a 2+ seat vehicle).

- (1.2) FIXED - AH6 now has crosshair for M134

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueRadar-Cadet v1.0

- Heightless/2D-like radar with only horizontal readability.

- Thicker compass dashes for easier readability.

- Friendly/Enemy/Unknown radar blip color system remains default (Green/Red/Yellow).

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueRadar-Veteran v1.0

- Heightless/2D-like radar with only horizontal readability.

- Thicker compass dashes for easier readability.

- Friendly/Enemy/Unknown radar blip color system is now only green. You will only see green radar blip, so you need to visually identify if something is friendly or foe.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueVehicleNoise v1.0

- Wind and road noise for vehicles.

- Wind for planes and helicopters.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>TrueCanLockOnMissileOnly v1.0

- Disabled the ability to target LockOn with heavy vehicle MGuns and RocketPods (Missiles only).

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>True1stPersonPOV v1.0 (Separate download [48mb rar / 116mb extracted])

- Moved eye position down and to the right for a more realistic/immersive view for ALL units ingame except for Pilots.

<span style='color:red'>* WARNING * - There will be issues with Air vehicles that have a HUD if you use units other then Pilots. You can still do it, but your view will not line up correctly and you might not be able to aim, so use the Pilot class when you fly Jets/Ka50's.</span>

<span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>@TrueMods/#Extra's</span></span>

Quote[/b] ]

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>#TrueUI_OverrideQG v1.0

<span style='color:red'>ONLY if you use QueensGambit.</span>

- Gets rid of the QG loading screens, so TrueUI will work correctly.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>#TrueInGameUI_ShowAmmoCount v1.0

<span style='color:red'>ONLY if you use TrueInGameUI.</span>

- Re-enables the AmmoCount on the upper left side if you use TrueInGameUI.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>#TrueInGameUI_ShowDialogBackground v1.0

<span style='color:red'>ONLY if you use TrueInGameUI.</span>

- Re-enables the grey background box for hint messages and dialogs if you use TrueInGameUI.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>#TrueCrosshair-Veteran_ShowUnitTags v1.0

<span style='color:red'>ONLY if you use TrueCrosshair-Veteran.</span>

- Re-enables the ability to show FriendlyTags and EnemyTags if you use TrueCrosshair-Veteran.

<span style='color:red'>* WARNING * - If you do not want be able to click and identify a friendly or enemy unit hundreds of meters away (Ex. While flying, you click and lockOn a target that is a 1000m away or even beyond the "fog line". You are able to see the specific unit type (UAZ,BMP,Shilka) without even being able to identify with your own eye), then don't use this addon.</span>

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Thanks to...

---------------</span></span>

- Durg for beta testing and solving the NormalMap issues for "True1stPersonPOV".

- Ghost for beta testing various components.

- SWAT-guy for beta testing various components.

- Sickboy, ViperMaul, and various other people for feedback and suggestions.

TrueGameplayMods (</span></span><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>Download</span></span><span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>)

------------------------</span></span>

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>TrueMods.rar - 6.73mb</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- FileFront</span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- Armaholic</span></span>

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>TrueMods-True1stPersonPOV.rar - 48.2mb</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- FileFront</span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- Armaholic</span></span>

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>TrueMods-True1stPersonPOV_Source.rar - 873kb</span></span></span>

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>------------------------</span></span>

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:black'>All 3 combined - 60 mb</span></span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- Assault Mission Studio</span></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>- ePrison.de</span></span>

Awesome release, can't wait to use this smile_o.gif

Also, would it be possible to get mirrors for the files asap (same for TrueGameplayMods)? I cant download from FileFront mad_o.gif It just keeps popping errors about downloads (I guess the guys at FileFront hate Czech Republic..)

(I guess the guys at FileFront hate Czech Republic..)

I can say the same thing huh.gif

FF won't let us download crazy_o.gif

Well after having a go with both this release and the game play version I have noticed that it overrides my replacement of the BLUFOR units (Not tested for OPFOR) I'm using Cameron McDonald's ACU dudes and when I disable all of True mods addons then the replacement will work again.

Quote[/b] ]- (1.2) ADDED - New Ui Icons at the bottom left when you are leading others. The icons are based on the weapon they are holding.

This is one thing that after using Truemods since day one I cant welcome more. So many times I had to point to the sky to see the silhouette symbol to remember who my sniper/AT man was to send on attack thumbs-up.gif

Thx & dl and hope the FOV in vehicles is better (outzoomed) too.

Another non-monocular NVG variant could be that you have a view like from binocs (not zoomable) with same changes like TrueNVGoggles.  

night-2.jpg

and this works with the truegameplay mod?

Yes, they are meant to run together.

---------------------

Well after having a go with both this release and the game play version I have noticed that it overrides my replacement of the BLUFOR units (Not tested for OPFOR) I'm using Cameron McDonald's ACU dudes and when I disable all of True mods addons then the replacement will work again.

It is due to "True1stPersonPOV". That addon is basically a for ALL units ingame, so it will conflict if you run other replacement units. Just disable that one addon and everything else should not be a problem.

---------------------

Mirrors updated, thanks.

and this works with the truegameplay mod?

Yes, they are meant to run together.

---------------------

It is due to "True1stPersonPOV". That addon is basically a for ALL units ingame, so it will conflict if you run other replacement units. Just disable that one addon and everything else should not be a problem.

---------------------

Mirrors updated, thanks.

That's too bad huh.gif

I was playing some missions with RACS and SLA replaced...

But does this work with SLX mod ? At least the First person view...

And can I ask where I am supposed to put the p3D files ? I would really like to make the view work with other addons confused_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It is due to "True1stPersonPOV". That addon is basically a for ALL units ingame, so it will conflict if you run other replacement units. Just disable that one addon and everything else should not be a problem.

Is it possible to make it compatible with all replacements, I've played with the 1st person view and I really like it and would love to be able to have that with replacement addons.

Is it possible to make it compatible with all replacements, I've played with the 1st person view and I really like it and would love to be able to have that with replacement addons.

It would be actually cool if this would work with ALL addons huh.gif

Anyway great work notworthy.gif

USMC soldier (wich are used in warfar) doesn't have the new POV.

Cheers Rg!

Have to say after using the the in-game UI with the Team mate symbols as Letters is just a perfect idea. So much better to use.

The UI is now the best it can be for me.

@Salvatore_Lee,

-It might work in SLX or some of it, but since I don’t use it I don’t know for certain. If the mod includes unit models that replace the default BIS ones, then this won’t work.

-The p3d files are source files for how I made the mod. You don’t need them, they are for informational purposes only.

@456820,

-No, it is not possible, since this changes requires the entire unit model.

@gL33k,

-It doesn’t include USMC because BIS did not release the models for the community to modify. If they do, I’ll update it.

@gL33k,

-Thanks, it does finally feel complete.

Bug?

TrueCanLockOnMissileOnly disables also ability to lock GBU bombs to laser targets.

Seems like ArmA is going to be TrueFPS soon hah wink_o.gif

Great job, for such an addon I can delete some others.

wink_o.gif