British Troops DLC released & Official 1.01 Update

Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

Will get this for sure when I can, wonder what other surprises bis has for us.

Stop it guys , now just dreaming of Brits vs USA Warfare....:o

Those last two buttwhippings still kinda sting don't they? :unclesam: :D

Glad I'm not the only one... :rolleyes:

I have the dvd versions of arma2 and OA. I just d/l from sprocket the BAF exe file and the patch. Install the the patch then the BAF file! Is this correct?

I have the dvd versions of arma2 and OA. I just d/l from sprocket the BAF exe file and the patch. Install the the patch then the BAF file! Is this correct?

According to the last 200 replies to this question, yes, that is what you do.

According to the last 200 replies to this question, yes, that is what you do.

He could just try it and find out, but yes he's got the procedure correct.

Two things... 1) The Jackal's machine gun has a friggin' ACOG! YAY!! and 2) omg drivers sit on the wrong side heheheh :P

Engineering Changing tires just made me weak in the knees! Blew out all four tires on an offroad, hopped out, repaired and drove off!

Edited by kylania

I imagine the it's a Steam issue (again). But if you guys do know anything please let us know. I have a feeling Aug. 26th is an international release date unless you have Steam.:j:

could any of the BIS team give an ETA on when the dlc will be availible from steam please

I would say less than 24 hours is pretty safe estimate. Hopefully it will take less...

That can be done ages ago! ;)

But yes fooking loving the BAF stuff so far-great to have brit voices in game !!

Cheers for the work BIS crew, worth every penny!

Looks like the steam version has been pulled, I not longer have the time to go till release and don't have the ability to purchase :(

So I finally got home from work, Happy that I'll get to play some "BAF", Turn on my rig, Fire up steam and what do I see ?......................................NO BAF DLC!!

This really sucks, Why did they even bother posting a steam release date ?

The funny thing is pirates probably have the DLC by now.

hey for the guys that do have the dlc.is there any special forces units or any units that you would look like sf units ie with bonnie hats shemags that kind of thing ?

A cursory search in the usual places and it doesn't look like it. I'm sure there's some private scene version somewhere, but the impact of that will be barely anything.

It's worth waiting for. I was dubious, particularly seeing the lo-res 'lite' version, but it's really good fun. Even the campaign and SP missions are pretty enjoyable, and I haven't enjoyed most of the SP missions for ages, apart from EW. Voices are really excellent. Yes, there could have been more vehicles and vehicle interiors, but I was nicely surprised. It really gives a different feeling from playing as the Americans. Much less 'It's gonna be a piece of cake!' and much more of a human element.

I'm trying to think what other factions they could release as more DLC that would have such a wide appeal as the Brits. My vote goes to some OPFOR love.

So I finally got home from work, Happy that I'll get to play some "BAF", Turn on my rig, Fire up steam and what do I see ?......................................NO BAF DLC!!

This really sucks, Why did they even bother posting a steam release date ?

They must be working on it. Don't worry. There are plenty of posts on Steam and Bohemia forums about this issue. They all know we are refreshing the steam page constantly. By the way, Dwarden is offline, so i'm pretty sure he's working on this.

Good value. The units and vehicles looks great. Im just waiting for them to get ACEified :p

)rStrangelove;1731463']God' date=' i love the British accent ingame, brings much more life into it. Dunno why.[/quote']

Haha.. you must be joking. I'm cringing listening to it!

I'm English.. I'm also a paratrooper, and I can assure you, none of my blokes, or any of my officers speak like that..:D

Haha.. you must be joking. I'm cringing listening to it!

I'm English.. I'm also a paratrooper, and I can assure you, none of my blokes, or any of my officers speak like that..:D

That my be true,but we've had to put up with yanks(no offense)! since 2001!:D

So it makes a refeshing change! :)