British Troops DLC released & Official 1.01 Update

Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

Has anyone with BAF had a look at the new player faces you can select under in edit profile?

In particular William W....

Scotsman football fan? or was it braveheart?

Well unless you have OA on a disc you kinda have to get in on steam.

ill buy OA in the store i think and get the rest on DL.

Edit wait lol. you can get the lot on sprocket. so no need to go to store xD.

Edited by baz44331

Scotsman football fan? or was it braveheart?

Braveheart for sure. He's got the Scottish flag's colors on his face. :D

Edit wait lol. you can get the lot on sprocket. so no need to go to store xD.

Yupp :)

Any news on steam? :(

Dunno, but my STEAM has no connection right now. So could it mean they're updating the store?

Dunno, but my STEAM has no connection right now. So could it mean they're updating the store?
Same here.

Lets hope so. :yay:

Well I hope for you lot it finally is.

But would they really need to shut steam down to update there store?.

Any ways I am going to get the kids to bed soon then tidy up and then the fun starts BAF campaign woooot with latest Beta patch :)

Damn it I need to grow up 30 and look forward to playing games :P

Well I hope for you lot it finally is.

But would they really need to shut steam down to update there store?.

Any ways I am going to get the kids to bed soon then tidy up and then the fun starts BAF campaign woooot with latest Beta patch :)

Damn it I need to grow up 30 and look forward to playing games :P

My old man still plays games and he is 60! :D

Hahahahaha nice I have played MP with my dad in Delta force we was good at it to great times he was 40 odd when we played.

I dont live at home now so we don't play no more :(

you ever played MP with him if so what game?.

I have tryed to get my dad into ARMA he says to many keys for him he loves his castle wolfinstien :)

Edited by stk2008

Hahahahaha nice I have played MP with my dad in Delta force we was good at it to great times he was 40 odd when we played.

I dont live at home now so we don't play no more :(

you ever played MP with him if so what game?.

I have tryed to get my dad into ARMA he says to many keys for him he loves his castle wolfinstien :)

:eek: He likes Return to castle Wolf aswell!

And we have only played co op on some ww2 games like MOH rising sun. He is easily pleased. ;)

He would find ArmA a tad bit hard to learn aswell.

He loves GTA Vice City lol.

And DAMN you steam. :(

Good things comes to those that wait...

...and us steam users gets the shaft.

Good things comes to those that wait...

...and us steam users gets the shaft.

This video comes to mind.

:eek: He likes Return to castle Wolf aswell!

And we have only played co op on some ww2 games like MOH rising sun. He is easily pleased. ;)

He would find ArmA a tad bit hard to learn aswell.

He loves GTA Vice City lol.

And DAMN you steam. :(

Uh Oh what ya mean as well you dont like the rubbish do you.

Funny thing I got it on release and played it for like 5mins and yeah cant stand the crap he had a go and loves it.

He has completed it about 8 times I know of.

Every time I upgrade his pc he is like oh must try return to wolf.

Yeah when I built him his

Q6600

8800gt 4gb ram etc etc hes like oh I must try wolf im like :( you could max it out on your last system at 1900x1080 :( get a diff game hahahahahaha.

Its almost been a full day since the DLC was supposed to have come out. All this waiting is killing me. I'm not angry with BIS but i am disappointed with steam.

Edited by AMS AGENT 000

Hi all !

Buy this DLC and very glad, but i have question: how many times i can activation this DLC?

The activation policy is very relaxed. I can not imagine you run out of activations but if you do, it would be very very strange. If I say very relaxed, I mean it. I can not imagine this can cause any problem to any use of the DLC with godd intention...

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Its almost been a full day since the DLC was supposed to have come out.

It has come out, except Steam, if that is what you mean.

However, it should be in final parts of the release process there so hopefully it should be out very soon now through Steam as well.

Edited by Maruk

"Hey guys, sorry but "insert reason here" is preventing us from issues the BAF DLC, we hope to have it out roughly "Insert timeframe here".

It's very hard to say. There is complicated approval process, which we are going through. There were some specific technical issues and we are convinced they are all gone. Still we are waiting for the approval.

Edit: Maruk has been faster. :)

When I reformat my PC Tuesday as I am getting a new GPU just to run ARMA2 btw.

I have heard of revoking my Sprocket version of BAF so I can then reinstall it after without using up another activation is this correct if so do I have to just go to add/remove program and uninstall it?.

If so then yes I worried about this activation thing for nothing and I will from now on use Sprocket as that's a great idea tbh.

Can any BIS developer give some clues as to how the voice profile MALE01 > MALE05 is being picked up via the DLC voices? Would htere ever be a way to make it so voice profile could have MALE > 06 to MALE >10 so you could use DLC voice overriding default american in any unit?

EDIT: all the licensing and revoking license/install limits information is on the sprocket FAQ page :

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=41

SecuROM is a CD/DVD copy protection product, most often used for commercial computer games running under Microsoft Windows, developed by Sony DADC. SecuROM aims to resist home media duplication devices, professional duplicators, and attempts at reverse engineering the game. By purchase you obtain 5 (five) activations of bought product for time of 6 (six) months. After time of 6 (six) months activations are re-set to original number. Activations may be used on same and/or on different hardware, substracting one activation per installation. Un-installation revokes one activation back, so clients may use their installations without any limits and in maximized comfort.
Edited by mrcash2009