Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Jungle Wars: Island of Lingor

I say go ahead and finish creating the event first, we can wait for it.

Do you mean wait til the event is ready, and when it is, release and do the event the next day?

What!?

Ready to go?

Can't demand that you release it...

Can beg, cajole, bribe, etc. :p

If it's ready then please release it, ArmA2 (OA) needs more high quality islands like this !

Ice,

I think it won't hurt to release this now - ppl will still come to a MP event but the ppl are ready to enjoy this now and again at the MP event.

And I really need those enemy troops too - or can I d/load those somewhere else?

Lighty.

Yep, just release it.

I cant see a good reason for not releasing it, if its rdy.

And like someone said allready, you got too much fans as that they could join the Opening Event all;)

Quick update:

- I've been unable to reach UGAF C/O so the Lingor Powershow (opening ceremony) will have to be postponed (we didn't even complete the final dry run yet, planned for previous week). I dunno if I want to release the project without the MP event. What are your thoughts?

He wants people's input about whether to release, or to wait until an unveiling event can be reorganised.

Easy to think that people are just trying to rush him, without reading his post.

As long as its gonna be released at some point, I really dont care how long it takes. Its his addon, his time, and if he wants to provide a "perfect" experience?

All the better.

This thread is turning into the WarFX thread.... FPDR

All tests went well with island, so we are now checking for any issues with the units. Still no release date, but expect to see something this upcoming week for sure.

Awesome, looking very much forward to this releease + the new units that come with it :) As always, you kick ass!

Mondkalb suggested me that I put in the riddle, so we can have a bit of fun looking for the clues. So I'll try to finish it today. First place to start is the main airport in Maruko ;)

In the early stages of Lingor I suggested that IceBreakr may add some riddles to his Island so people can have a more in-depth exploration.

Pretty much what I did on my latest Island. It gets people to spend more time in certain areas of the island and eventually to notice some detail you otherwise wouldn't.

:)